It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the EU hate Croatia and other slavic nations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well they just had another meating and Britain said they will continue to block us until we find Ante Gotovina. Dam British.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This whole issue is getting absurd!
I can't believe they are ignoring everything else and focusing on Gotovina only. They are punishing the whole nation because of one general. That is insane.

I thought EU would react differently to this. Specially since Gotovina has a FRENCH passport (he fought in french foreign legion, I think) and is probably not in Croatia at all. Maybe we should kick France out of EU, since they cant keep track of their own citizens.

I think he has to go to Hague for the same reasons a few bosnian generals will have to go there: it is to please the serbs. It is that stupid insane mentality of "it is everyone's fault"
, so they have to pick a few croats and muslims to go to hague too.
It would be like putting a few victims of holocaust on trial so that nazi-germans are not too angry.

They acuse Gotovina of ethnic cleansing, which is absurd. Nobody forced those Serbs out of Krajina. They left on their own free will, they didn't have to go. There are serbs living in other parts of Croatia quite nicely. Krajina is a part of CROATIA, not Serbia like serbs wanted it to be. Serbs occupied that part and they "cleansed" it, called it Serbian Republic Krajina. Croatian goverment had every right to take back their own land!

There are dozens of real killers, butchers, living free now in Serbia and Republika Srpska (another insane creation of crazy minds), including Karadzic and Mladic, but there is more effort to find Gotovina then these other REAL killers, who are responsible for the whole mess.

Bah, this always makes me angry

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Dear God why? This is insane. Like paperclip said its just like trying holocost survivers as war criminals. Gotovina is a national hero. Every time I go to Zadar I see the huge poster that sais hero not criminal. I want to get a shirt that sais that.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join