It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise Your Hand If You Think All Chemtrails are Contrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

my knowledge, contrails eventually dissipate...They don't spread out and cover the entire sky for the duration of the day...

Depending on the conditions they can, and have.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Stop confusing the OP with mumbo jumbo...shill < / sarcasm >

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Climate Geoengineering programs. SRM- Solar Radiation Management or CDR - Carbon Dioxide Removal. Contrails vrs. Chemtrails is pointless. Use the scientific terms and you will find credible information. scholar.google.ca...(srm)&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=M7iiVazdHZLcoATArqeQDg& ved=0CBoQgQMwAA

If it is so easy to dismiss so called contrails/chemtrails as simple exhaust vapor then why has no one duplicated this very simple effect and recreated for everyone to see these crazy persistent clouds. Why are cities like Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina or Saskatoon etc.. who all see regular winter temps dipping to as low as -40 not completely fogged in with zero visibility? Someone step into a walk in freezer set to -40 with the fan(s) off. Dress appropriately and exercise a bit to ensure your breathing out a maximum amount of vapor. After 10 minutes get out and have someone film the persistent cloud that lingers around for a few minutes. I'm very interested in seeing this simple effect recreated to prove all those "chemtrail" believers wrong. So easy for a qualified lab yet never addressed. Duplicate it and perhaps more will agree with this so called natural behavior of vapor.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: realeyesreallies
Climate Geoengineering programs. SRM- Solar Radiation Management or CDR - Carbon Dioxide Removal. Contrails vrs. Chemtrails is pointless. Use the scientific terms and you will find credible information. scholar.google.ca...(srm)&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=M7iiVazdHZLcoATArqeQDg& ved=

All of which have nothing to do with chemtrails anyway, sorry to disappoint you. Chemtrails are just contrails that someone doesn't understand. SRM and similar proposals follow many different forms. It has been theorised that aircraft may be one way to do it and BAM! Chemtrailers are like a dog with a bone, and still wrong.

If it is so easy to dismiss so called contrails/chemtrails as simple exhaust vapor then why has no one duplicated this very simple effect and recreated for everyone to see these crazy persistent clouds. Why are cities like Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina or Saskatoon etc.. who all see regular winter temps dipping to as low as -40 not completely fogged in with zero visibility? Someone step into a walk in freezer set to -40 with the fan(s) off. Dress appropriately and exercise a bit to ensure your breathing out a maximum amount of vapor. After 10 minutes get out and have someone film the persistent cloud that lingers around for a few minutes. I'm very interested in seeing this simple effect recreated to prove all those "chemtrail" believers wrong. So easy for a qualified lab yet never addressed. Duplicate it and perhaps more will agree with this so called natural behavior of vapor.

Except this walk in freezer needs to replicate the relative humidity, pressure and dew point of 30,000ft, as well as temperature. Please explain how your experiment works in this regard?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I would like to see someone try to breathe in that simulated 30,000ft altitude too. I guess not much analytical thought went into that little test scenario.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
To my knowledge, contrails eventually dissipate...They don't spread out and cover the entire sky for the duration of the day...

You know, cirrus clouds do that, why not contrails?

This one's a little tougher, what freaking chemical could increase in mass as it spreads out?
edit on 12-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Care to elaborate how they do not relate specifically? Denial is simple. What does Chemtrail mean to you?

So you believe it could not be duplicated? No way that an experiment perhaps of your smart design could prove this simple reaction to put a rest to the controversy? Why is there still so much controversy? I believe that neither have proven their point without question with an edge going to Geoengineering programs.

No way at all to recreate the activity in scale to what we see above? That's kind of hard for me to swallow.

Who said anything about using a person at 30,000 feet? I'm talking "simple" and in scale to a reasonable level. A person or persons will create vapor in a small condensed area at -30, if what above can occur daily all day in a huge sky then a small persistent vapor cloud out of a person or persons should be enough to say hey. It may happen. I would like to see people try even if it only lasted a minute. Heck if people will dump ice on their heads why not.

What I would rather read are actions taken to validate or prove otherwise vrs the typical go no where debates. If it is what people who pass it off as normal is then lets see these crazy persistent clouds recreated in real time and this debate ended.

Otherwise those questioning them as unusual are well within reason and right to do so.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I don't know, I'm not a scientist,... but I do know that cirrus clouds aren't created by contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: realeyesreallies
What is supposed to be found at the link in this post?

edit on 12-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: typed what but it came out why

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
An example of searching something other than "chemtrails" or "contrails". Provides further information regarding the chemtrail/contrail debate. More data if you will for some that may not have searched this way.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

I don't know, I'm not a scientist,... but I do know that cirrus clouds aren't created by contrails.

For the moment we'll imagine the trails are ''chemicals''. What chemical could spread out and increase in mass as it does?
Do you not find that premise to be ridiculous? Yet that's what the ''chemtrail'' pushers are telling us.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anything substantial beyond computer modeling?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: realeyesreallies
Climate Geoengineering programs. SRM- Solar Radiation Management or CDR - Carbon Dioxide Removal. Contrails vrs. Chemtrails is pointless. Use the scientific terms and you will find credible information. scholar.google.ca...(srm)&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=M7iiVazdHZLcoATArqeQDg& ved=0CBoQgQMwAA

Please realize this is not personal to you, but your position is one that is destined to disrupt the flow of real information on this subject. If I could hold this one post out there for all to see HOW NOT TO FOLLOW THE IDIOTS, I would.

SRM, look into it. Look into what flight levels SRM is proposed. Look into what gave them the idea for SRM.

If you aren't just a parrot, lapping up the regurgitated spew from that tool Wiggington, then you will see the real truth.

You nor I will be able to see SRM from the ground should it happen. You, nor I will know if it's started. And the main reason for all that, is uneducated imbeciles are feeding you information. Look up what I said. Look up David Keith. He is the "go to" guy for SRM. He has Bill Gates to back him. and you all are crying your foolish eyes out about friggin contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

But do you know that contrails are the EXACT same thing as cirrus clouds?
Look that up.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I like how, after a couple decades of this chemtrail nonsense, not one enterprising believer has rented a Cessna and gone up to collect samples. It's literally the easiest conspiracy theory to test: the evidence hangs out in the atmosphere every single day!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Funny. I do have people interested in funding such a project. I'm willing to bet there are a lot more willing to do the same. I would be very interested to work on something like this.

a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe this can help

I have made an offer any number of times. My lab has a Learjet 25D that would be perfect for trapping a sample and I will rent it for the cost of fuel alone (300 gallons of Jet A for the first hour) And my lab can do the testing since we have the capabilities for GC/MS, HPLC, X-ray diffraction/crystallography and a number of other qualitative tests. For some reason there have been no takers. That's very telling.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Although I do understand your position I do not agree and unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective, the minute someone has to include words/terms such as "IDIOT", regurgitated spew, tool or any other ad hominem behavior I am happy to end the conversation and just agree to disagree.

For others that are interested in gathering additional data they may not be aware of Geoengineering and the related programs mentioned are worth looking at and coming to their own conclusions.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope it happens some day. I predict they're going to find condensed water, other atmospheric gasses, some jet exhaust, perhaps some urine.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Do you not find that premise to be ridiculous?

Perhaps, but as I said I'm no scientist.
I also find all of the experiments on innocent people in the past to be quite ridiculous.. but they happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join