It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drone or UFO. Clear detailed footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
Note the rendering problem with the "landing leg" at 5:47. The commentators even talk about this but they don't call it a rendering artifact, they say the lending leg is extending. It's obviously not, and it's obviously a hoax, no surprise from that source.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The anomaly looks like a clutch and pressure plate to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Looks too heavy to be supported by a balloon. The "metal" parts would all have to be some kind of plastic or something equally light.

It just floats around. Doesn't do anything "alien." It is what it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
The anomaly looks like a clutch and pressure plate to me.

Add the throw out bearing sleeve and you're probably right. I was looking at pics earlier but couldn't find a good enough match to say for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The way it flies is the clue.
Would be indistinguishable from a drone.
If you fly them, you know what I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
^I agree. Definitely real, but certainly not anything to take note of. Just sort of drifts along as you'd expect a drone or something of this earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xrayanalysis
^I agree. Definitely real, but certainly not anything to take note of. Just sort of drifts along as you'd expect a drone or something of this earth.

"Definitely real"
Definitely not real. See my prior post regarding proof of this at 5:47.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I must respectfully disagree, however I think your astute observation cracks this one wide open.

IN MY OPINION, this is real footage of a real object. Being quite familiar with render artifacts (fulltime 3D Artist), and image manipulation in general, this doesn't set off any alarms. What it does look like to me, is something real made to look like a flying saucer.

What you found is super interesting however, and I think it's the smoking gun. I noticed after watching it more, that every time one of those little 'pegs' crosses behind that center 'pipe', it disappears (like you mentioned at 5:47). I think there is something coming out of that pipe (the thing giving it the upward force), which is distorting the view of anything behind it (refraction)! Just like a heatwave.

edit on 15-7-2015 by xrayanalysis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join