It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drone or UFO. Clear detailed footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Unfortunately ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon are presenting the images but take a look and see what you think.

Most probably a hoax considering the cameramen but 2 video angles to go at.

Definitely looks slapped together (human like). But hey what do we know??

edit on 12/7/2015 by UKWO1Phot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

But hey what do we know??

If thirdphaseofmoon is involved we know it is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thats a old style phone magnet if I ever saw one LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Yeah, whatever it is, it's actually up in the air flying.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Billy Meier still alive?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yeah, whatever it is, it's actually up in the air flying.

Is it really?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's part of a gotdam deadbolt/door lock assembly FFS!!!

edit on 12-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: addition

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

I was going to say the cam and gubbins from a car's points system. Probably not Texas then...maybe Michigan

I meant to say as well, I like the tinfoil hat it's wearing!
edit on 12-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Look out everyone redneck aliens!!!, seriously couldn't they have tried to make this look real, this should even insult the most hardcore UFOologist.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I'd say it has more of a radiator fan assembly look to it myself. Especially @ .57 in the video.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Daavin

seriously couldn't they have tried to make this look real, this should even insult the most hardcore UFOologist.

I doubt any hardcore ufologist considers thirdphaseofmoon anything other than foolish shysters that enjoy gullible youtube viewers.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Slichter

I was going to say the cam and gubbins from a car's points system. Probably not Texas then...maybe Michigan

I meant to say as well, I like the tinfoil hat it's wearing!

To me it looks a lot more like a thermostat from a radiator/waterpump in a car .

But I agree it is definitely wearing a tinfoil hat !

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks real enough, not CGi.

If I was to try and make something like that, I would start with a helium balloon for lift (the silver dome on top), then provide a disguise of some lightweight material shaped to look like an unidentified (obviously), then finish with a light prop at the center beneath (the hub at bottom center) that could provide minimal directional control.

It isn't tethered, it turns with the wind. It seems to tilt against the wind at times, providing station keeping thrust of some sort, (like a helicopter) except the prop is below.

Some kind of hobbyist drone, utilizing wind, helium and light prop to give us the effect of an oofo.

Now, if I saw it zig zag suddenly or change speed, zip off in any direction… or "disappear".

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Again right into the hoax bin!

Doesn't it have to be posted as something it's not to be a hoax? Here we have UKWO1Phot posting a video asking a question of whether it's a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) or some sort of drone. seems like a reasonable question as it's obviously unidentified but almost certainly some type of drone.

So where's the hoax ..I don't see anyone screaming "OMG it's an alien invasion" just someone posting an interesting vid of some pretty cool technology of unknown manufacture.

Anyway seeing as it's in Texas on the border I'm going to say some type of surveillance drone or one hell of a cool homemade bashup.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

It's been hoaxed because of the source, maybe find a different source?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

So where's the hoax ..I don't see anyone screaming "OMG it's an alien invasion" just someone posting an interesting vid of some pretty cool technology of unknown manufacture.

Well considering the source it is probably of known technology...thirdphaseofmoon wouldn't admit it was something mundane as that would kill their money making from youtube videos.

edit on 12-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You'd assume that someone who has been registered on this site since 2009 would know not to post videos from Thirdphaseofmoon. Alas, nope.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Seeing as it's good footage and not the usual 30 second of CGI I thought it was worth a post.

Although not the sleek type of UFO I've seen myself. It certainly looks to be flying.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It looks to be parts from an auto junk yard. You can see the sky through slots arranged at various spacing around it. That shiny ring in the middle is part of a wheel assembly, a six-bolt lug aluminum wheel spacer. The outer ring on the body seems to be a typical wheel cover including the evenly spaced dark metal attachments (claws) that would lock it into place on the rim. Case closed.
edit on 12-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Unfortunately ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon are presenting the images

that is indeed unfortunate. their pedigree is not exactly crufts-standard.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join