It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Knocks Out Sexual Predator Before He Left With 12 Year Old Daughter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Heroic father saves daughter, 12, as she was being 'lured into a car by a sex predator, 27, she met met online' and held him on the ground until authorities arrived
Tim LeBlanc woke up at 2am Monday morning and noticed his 12-year-old daughter was missing from her bedroom
The father and his older son then drove around the neighborhood searching for the missing girl
Down the street, LeBlanc found a man leading his daughter into a parked car
He confronted the man, and eventually tackled him to the ground
Scott Stilwell has been arrested on charges of meeting up with a child with intentions to commit a sex act and sending harmful matter to a minor
LeBlanc says the 27-year-old suspect met his daughter online, posing as a 16-year-old boy

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... lleged-sexual-predator-luring-car.html#ixzz3fgBiutW7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Came across this on my Youtube feed and found the text to go along with it, now this is not going to be popular with most ATS parents and I had only raised my hand to one of my daughters only once because she did something extremely stupid and usually my GOD voice works, but this is one of those times when I think a good ol fashioned asswhopping needed to be administered, ferchrissakes this could have ended badly I mean kudos for pops knocking that POS DA Fk-out! but sigh! she was banned from social media. the dad did what he could to protect her what if he didn't look in on her at the right moment?? when is it ok to go ol school on our kid's azzes.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
All I can say is, if he's a child molester, sexual predator, etc...I'm sorry he's still alive. The Father showed more restraint than I would have.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
All I can say is, if he's a child molester, sexual predator, etc...I'm sorry he's still alive. The Father showed more restraint than I would have.

I am with you on that but, how do you protect your loved ones without becoming a hover parent.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I would also ban the child from social media.

Then break her mouse hand so she couldn't use a computer. Maybe install a shock collar that would activate anytime it senses digitial signals in the WiFi range.

Stupid kid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

(But the father did right.)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hope she remembers what fatherly love is all about.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It makes me f'n sick that we look at social media likes it's a 'must have' in this modern world.

I'd have torn that mf'r from limb to limb, and my daughter would never see a computer screen again unless she was at school.
edit on 12-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I completely agree. I've not been in the situation the dad faced but if it were me. Well I know for a fact I would have lost my S**t and he wouldn't be walking away with just a telling off. I know it's wrong to say but thats how I feel.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well deserved.

Dad found meatloaf and knocked him out cold.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sorry but that POS launches me into another political correctness rant . " sexual predator "' that word also irritates the hell out of me. Since when do we need to be political correct to perverts ?

We should just nail all of their balls to the floor and walk away.
edit on 12-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Education. I have a motto: Educate your kids or the world will do it for you.
And you don't want that.
From the time my kids were able to understand, I've taught them the world is a dangerous place and that there are people out there who will hurt them, just for the fun of it or in a sexual way.
My daughter [ 14 ] walks to and from school with a sharpened pencil in her hand at all times. I taught her a few nasty tricks involving a pencil, the throat, eyeballs and genitals.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

funny you say that...

I live in the southeast and my great great grandfather was a member of a certain 'vigilante' group. They caught a guy like this out in the country who abducted a girl on her way back from church. They drug him out into the woods, nailed his member to a tree stump, handed him a knife, covered him in lantern oil then set him a blaze. ...he did't use the knife.
edit on 12-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Sorry but that POS launches me into another political correctness rant . " sexual predator "' that word also irritates the hell out of me. Since when do we need to be political correct to perverts ?

Amen to that Brother! (hey and I'm an Agnostic)

I so agree...say it loud folks..PERVERT ..or one sick Bastard...

I would have like to see them beat to a pulp with a baseball bat...and that's just for starters. Then they should be castrated and have to wear their dried penis around their neck. Like maybe attached to a shock collar that can't be removed.
My favorite scenario is have them in lock-up with the most violent sex offenders there are. OK, I'll stop now...where is my baseball bat.

Anyway, way to go Dad and I hope to hell that little girl gets some sense and realizes how lucky she is.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's seen's my comments have turned this thread a little violent. I honestly would not condone that amount of violence on anyone. My response was meant more figuratively than literally .

We did use a name for them back in my day . We called them Chester's as in Chester the molester . Steps definitely need to be taken to prevent them from finding other victims . Over the top violence is not the answer. The father did pretty much what I would've done . Use whatever means I had possible to restrain him and subdue him until the police arrived .

But despite the denial of gratuitous violence, perverts are one case where I would clearly approve of the Scarlet letter . So in order for borderline political correctness on my part. Possibly tattoo pervert on their foreheads ?

edit on 12-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't think that you or the father should blame the child in any way.

This guy was pretending to be 16, so the child felt non-threatened. These predators are very savvy and manipulative. They know exactly how to lure in a child, make them feel special, and make them feel safe. They know tricks such as seeking out vulnerabilities in the child, and making them feel like the predator is their best friend and the only one who really understands them. Predators can be very skilled at what they do, and an innocent child can be defenseless against the psych-out.

The pre-teen years are difficult for many kids. They are just starting to want to be independent, and feel like they know everything. They want to be independent of their parents, and yet, they don't know enough to not want someone to reach out to. Predators know this.

The primary one to blame is the predator.

The parents also should accept some blame themselves. All parents need to warn their kids, repeatedly, and teach them how not to be manipulated. But no matter how much you try to prepare your kids, it is not always a perfect defense against these guys.

So, it is not right to say the father needs to whoop the kid. This could just drive the kid further away. The father needs to do some serious sit-downs including some scary real-life examples of how this could have ended, which are readily available on-line.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh and to add...

The sneaking out in the night part makes this an especially dangerous situation. Chances are, this kid would never have been seen again.

The ones who plan to meet the kid someplace in the daytime are more likely to leave the kid alive and try to continue the relationship.

But the nighttime sneak-outs... terrifying.

Thank God this father was alert, and lucky, this time.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh sorry I got so violent...child molesters, rapists and animal abusers really get my dander up! If there is a Hell, I hope there is a special place for them.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This family was lucky to have caught her before anything bad happened. Hopefully this is a life lesson for the young girl.

As far as the beat down? I have no problem with it and I really question anyone who does.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This daughter should know better than to sneak out and meet a stranger a parking lot away.
Fathers fault for not teaching the kid not to meet random f'n strangers online!
This dad is just lucky his instincts caught up with his stupidity.

We live in an age of anonymity and before you know it, Becky from a grade school next to the one your child goes to, wants to secretly meet your daughter at 2am. For God knows what reason the psycho comes up with and poof

You parents need to be aware. This girl would have either been sold into a sex ring or brutally mutilated for the pleasure of this sick predator.

Install a software on your son/daughter's computer/phone that will forward the messages too your designated spy email where you and your wife/husband can look over them and make sure your not about to lose your beloved creation in the worst way possible=sex,drugs, idk what else.
There are several "spying" software's you parents should think about using. (free and legal)
(i know this sounds f'ed up but seriously could save you from the worst mental pain you could imagine, yet alone what your beloved son or daughter could end up going through) imagine what that girl would be experiencing if the predator was not caught.
edit on 12-7-2015 by iFloButta because: Spelling and added a few points

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Damn,If I had a daughter,that dude would be shi**ng his teeth,or probably be dead...Kudos to the Father.Got to be vigilant with your kids online activity.
edit on 12-7-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe I`m just a wee tad on the dark, morbid side but if these sort of deviants were publicly executed then would there still be as many out there? But alas we have the liberals who think that blowing a small fortune of money best spent elsewhere MIGHT rehabilitate them, MIGHT. That is until the PC BS overflows and we have to accept them as normal people or we are insensitive bigots.

I say Hang `EM, and Hang `Em High. Then broadcast it live on CNN or MTV for the world to see. Better yet let them loose on a firing range and let Spec Ops snipers train on actual targets.

We shouldn't have to put up with this BS anymore, one reason I`d like to get into law enforcement is to take part in the anti-pedo sting ops they sometimes do. Vigilantism is probably frowned upon by the "proper" authorities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join