It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it going to be a no no to think for yourself and post it on a forum in the future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
S&F this really does frustrates me with Fukushima. I hate things al things nuclear the fact that this bad boy is way worse than Chernobyl and the put laws up that you cant report there.

I quite frequently scan the net for updates.

what is scary is they are sending some evacuees back in the dead zone claiming its safe!

I shall believe it when i see it.

Some people do ignore the law and report the odd little scrap. a guy has published a book of photos over the years in Fuku. Can find it on amazon

Watch the video. It's in English with Japanese.

www.debito.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are you talking about this? From 2013?

Japan's more powerful lower house of Parliament approved a state secrecy bill late Tuesday that imposes stiffer penalties on bureaucrats who leak secrets and journalists who seek them, despite criticism the government is making a heavy-handed effort to hide what it's doing and suppress press freedom.

news.yahoo.com...

It doesn't seem to be about reporting, but about "leaking" and soliciting "leaks". Certainly nothing specific to Fukushima. And nothing to do with what is said in internet forums.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well of course they are not going to mention Fukushima, why in the World would they?

I love this part from your link.....

"This law is designed to protect the safety of the people," Abe said, promising to relieve citizens' concerns through further parliamentary debate.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, it's for the safety of the sheople! Yeah ok bro, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, you're smarter than that man. I understand National Security, but Fukushima workers and stupidvisors are not allowed to leak any inside info, period. At least that is what an insider on VICE from Japan said in their documentary.

Hey Phage, don't you live on the Islands bro? I seem to remember you telling me long ago that you do, meaning one of the Islands of Hawaii?

Yeah well anyway if you do, I understand why you don't want to believe Fukushima could be a danger while you're enjoying all that short fin sashimi like I was in Hanalei a few weeks ago. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013While Fukushima is a terrible situation, the nonsense being spread around based on nothing but the rantings of scientifically illiterate doomers like Alex Jones doesn't help anyone.

Greetings:

What a bunch of carp.

Where have you been since 3/11/11?

Certainly not involved with many of us here attempting to understand what really is happening and look for potential solutions to the world's largest environmental catastrophe.

Why don't you come over here and attempt to back up this tripe?

Looking forward to your participation.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nothing will stop me from posting my opinion online,we all have the right to free speach and we should fight to keep it that way,fu*# the establishment!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm going to be very limited on my choice of words here since I don't want to cause any negative feelings of what the future or even the present will or has brought about to ourselves. It does seem like people are more reserved in letting the truth be told on the net. An example of this is, now it is against the law to report news about the Fukushima power plant without the govt. approval. It carries a 10 year prison sentence. So have you wondered why very little is being reported by the main stream news. Its all controlled to make it look like its moving forward with all good in intentions. But whose good intentions are they.

If it gets that bad, it will probably be the death of message boards period.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Okeyd57

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm going to be very limited on my choice of words here since I don't want to cause any negative feelings of what the future or even the present will or has brought about to ourselves. It does seem like people are more reserved in letting the truth be told on the net. An example of this is, now it is against the law to report news about the Fukushima power plant without the govt. approval. It carries a 10 year prison sentence. So have you wondered why very little is being reported by the main stream news. Its all controlled to make it look like its moving forward with all good in intentions. But whose good intentions are they.

If it gets that bad, it will probably be the death of message boards period.

Someone mentioned in a thread about the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Tokyo (AFP) - Japan expects the cost of the 2020 Olympic stadium to rise to 252 billion yen ($2 billion), the country's sports minister said on Monday.

OK, actually right now Japan is 80 billion yen short of building the stadium. Part of the money to build the Olympics is coming from the Japan Loto (lottery).

The sad part of all this is that there are still about 120,000 people displaced from the Fukushima area that are living in temporary and other shelters. Yet, Japan is coughing up $2 billion dollars for the Olympics. Sad I tell ya. Also, there is expected to be a labor shortage since only 2 qualified contractors (and that is a big if) can actually build the new design of the stadium. Just doesn't look good as of today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join