It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of Islamic State? faking behading in a studio video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well this confirms that the videos are filmed in a studio, by isis or someone else is the question

www.youtube.com...

i.imgur.com...
^Gif image showing exact match to Foley
edit on 12-7-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

thats nut man.
so are people saying the henry the VIII didnt happen or it happened in a studio?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Initial thoughts:

Gif doesn't match up to Foley's movements. In the video Foley shakes from side to side more.

The sand is not flat as it is in the distributed video.

Is very convenient that the Foley's head has turned into a massive highlight preventing comparisons.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

now that i watch it again i see youre right
the sand does not match and neither does henry

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
good spot but its one of their vids or a rehearsal

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have to ask why it is done in Russian?

Nevermind this pretty much explains it all...

Hackers "Cyber-Berkut" broke into the US policy of electronic media and found a video with the production of the massacre in the middle pustyni.Hakery "Cyber-Berkut" posted a video shot from the penalty prisoners LIH (the organization is banned in Russia by the decision of the Supreme Court. - Comm. LifeNews .), which, judging by the staff carried out in kinopavilonov. As explained computer hooligans, this record, they seized electronic media with fellow US Senator John McCain. - We KiberBerkut received at the disposal of the file whose value can not be overstated! Dear Senator McCain! We recommend you next time in foreign travel, and especially on the territory of Ukraine, not to take confidential documents. According to the hackers, they broke into the device one of the American politicians and after found a video with staged execution, we decided to show the world community post . As can be seen on the frame, "hostage" "penalty" under the gun a few cameras and correctness of the world. An actor dressed as an executioner of the LIH holding a knife to the throat prisoner, and the "victim" depicts the suffering. Recall, in August last year, terrorists have repeatedly published LIH video demonstration killings. And on the record of the victim has always behaved surprisingly calm, said the last words, and then met his death at the hands of militants. Many video massacre of prisoners seemed staged, in particular, due to the high quality of shooting and editing. It is worth noting that the Americans have repeatedly been accused of creating groups LIH. One day, even the 19-year-old student at the University of Nevada Ivy Zidrich brought Jeb Bush that his brother's decision to former President George W. Bush on the dissolution of the Iraqi army after the US invasion of the country led to the so-called "Islamic state."

I will go propaganda coming from those great Pro Russian Hacktivist...wannabe anonymous...group Cyber Berkut.

I very seriously doubt they had practice runs before the actual deal, but it does remind me a bit of this...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well this confirms that the videos are filmed in a studio, by isis or someone else is the question

No it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When this was posted yesterday I pointed out that it doesn't confirm anything at all.

It's a video of a video being shot, ostensibly for a beheading. Beyond that, it doesn't confirm anything at all. No voices. No sound besides crappy music. No faces. No identifying information.

Furthermore, your gif doesn't match up either. The knife in the berkut video isn't raised past the sternum level, whereas jihadi john raises his knife to eye level. Jihadi john's foot moves once he starts sawing on Foley's neck, whereas the berkut video doesn't show any foot movement.

Good try though.

ETA - I also questioned why it took berkut nearly a month to post this. McCain traveled to the Ukraine around June 22nd. So...
edit on 12-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i think it could be the steven sotoff one

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There was some crowd that were caught making this bad taste spoof thing, students or some institution or other.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

HSBC employees. It was a "team building" thing, they claim.

This isn't it though. There's screen caps of the HSBC one.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
off topic
shamrock, i sent you a mesage

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

How do you know its Foley?

JAK

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

new topics

top topics

join