It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

`El Chapo' Guzman Escapes prison for the second time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Top Mexican drug lord Joaquin `El Chapo' Guzman has managed to escape from a high security prison outside Mexico City for the second time. The drug lord was last seen near the showers before he disappeared, authorities say.

Guznam, who headed the infamous Sinaloa Cartel, was last seen near the Altiplano prison's showers at about 20:00 local time on Saturday (01:00 GMT Sunday), the statement from The National Security Commission says. The authorities later checked his cell and found it empty.

Guzman, known as one of the world’s most powerful organized crime bosses, was imprisoned in February 2014. Until his arrest, the US Department of the Treasury considered him "most powerful drug trafficker in the world."

Yeah Right !

His escape was bought and paid for ...again !

Next time i am sure he won't be going down without a fight .

They should just put a bullet in this guys head and be done with it .

Link

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
His escape was bought and paid for but NOT with $$$ but with information that would/will topple the alpha bets. See if there is any connection between this guy and the SF pier shooter. Did the SF pier shooter have/say anything that ''may'' point to "egg on the face"?

The only reason these guys aren't invited to The Bohemian Club™ is that their interpreter won't give up their machine guns. Their "ideas" don't mesh but their $$$ still plays.. A Blackjack dealer anywhere: "Money plays..."

namaste

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

His escape was bought and paid for but NOT with $$$ but with information that would/will topple the alpha bets. See if there is any connection between this guy and the SF pier shooter. Did the SF pier shooter have/say anything that ''may'' point to "egg on the face"?

The only reason these guys aren't invited to The Bohemian Club™ is that their interpreter won't give up their machine guns. Their "ideas" don't mesh but their $$$ still plays.. A Blackjack dealer anywhere: "Money plays..."

namaste

I have no idea what references are being referred to here, but I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Having met the man, there are far worse animals out there.

I know it's a touchy subject and he's no model citizen, but he's not malicious and wild like many cartel figures... meaning though I'm sure he's ordered people murdered and ruined countless lives through his drug networks (mine and friend's included), he's really just a peasant farmer who has a knack for people, business... and corruption.

I'd love to know the full story behind the scenes... he has a lot of people feeding at his trough.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Not to pick a fight but very rarely is a gun held to ones head..people ruin their own lives..I ruined mine for a bit.
Not surprising he escaped again..so much money in a country with so many poor and also the cartels have proven to be extremely vicious.
edit on 12-7-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Next thing that will happen here " El Chapo" will turn up
dead. But it won't be " El Chapo".
edit on Ram71215v37201500000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I always thought his capture was a bit suspicious seeings how
the Sinaloa drug cartel was working with the DEA. This whole
thing could be staged. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Sinaloa Cartel and the DEA

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hussein.... Check

Osama..... Check

Guzman... Timeline positive

Now we can blame someone when a chopper gets shot down on the border... Now we can aim the military at someone. Wars on ideas are close to impossible to sell but a war on a person and their organization is not so hard to sell.
edit on 12-7-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
escaped again eh? quelle surprise! he has friends in high places no doubt.
here is an interesting documentary about him;

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hitler was nice to the right kind of children too.
Your post is revolting.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
donald trump must have pissed him off!!! watch out donald he's coming to say "YOU'RE FIRED!!"

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
donald trump must have pissed him off!!! watch out donald he's coming to say "YOU'RE FIRED!!"

You made me laugh! But there might be just a bit of truth to it. With some cultures a political insult can trigger a nasty surprise to the "big mouth". Wouldn't be surprised if "rusty fur" gets "fired" or "fired at".

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Correct me if i am wrong here , but you are saying you have met him ?

Please tells us more.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
El Chapo likely bribed the whole prison.

That’s how he did it. Sent in a well connected lawyer with a briefcase bulging with money and behind him a small army of engineers with pick axes and you’ve got:

A Mexican version of

The great 90’s movie starring Kevin Spacey, Unusual Suspects

“There was a Lawyer”

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist," says con man Kint (Kevin Spacey), drawing a comparison to the most enigmatic criminal of all time, Keyser Soze.

…mixed with Clink Eastwood's Escape from Alcatraz and Tim Robbins The Shawshank Redemption…

Though here it remains to be seen who is redeemed

Maybe El Chapo will change and become a doer of good or he may hook up with Donald Trump and the Pope and together change the world

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It's a very nuanced story that I can't (and don't want to) really go into... but yes, I knew him for a number of years... partly personally and partly for the shady business he's known for.

I lived in the Southwest U.S. and had a substance problem in the 90's... he was personally setting up his network in the States at the time and our paths crossed... and kept crossing over 8 years.

I'm not proud of it, but it is noteworthy and strange, to me, that he's the big 'drug lord' now. I remember him as, basically, an illegal alien with good organizational/management skills... and very poor English. But that was part of his 'cover' I guess... the Sinaloans are the "best" of a bad bunch.

The real darkness, imo, comes with the hypocritical officials (and alphabet agencies) in the States and Mexico who pretend to be upstanding citizens and are actually complicit in... all this ... at least the drug smugglers are a known evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Noted.

Sometimes truth is revolting.

Sometimes evil is nuanced.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Want to hear some eerie #. El Chapo just threatened to kill Trump

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Top Mexican drug lord Joaquin `El Chapo' Guzman has managed to escape from a high security prison outside Mexico City for the second time. The drug lord was last seen near the showers before he disappeared, authorities say.

Guznam, who headed the infamous Sinaloa Cartel, was last seen near the Altiplano prison's showers at about 20:00 local time on Saturday (01:00 GMT Sunday), the statement from The National Security Commission says. The authorities later checked his cell and found it empty.

Guzman, known as one of the world’s most powerful organized crime bosses, was imprisoned in February 2014. Until his arrest, the US Department of the Treasury considered him "most powerful drug trafficker in the world."

Yeah Right !

His escape was bought and paid for ...again !

Next time i am sure he won't be going down without a fight .

They should just put a bullet in this guys head and be done with it .

Link

Will America send out its Special Forces team, like they did with Osama? I doubt it. This is pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

for some reason I believe you .

If you ever feel up to telling your story .....

top topics

join