It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculative trigger points for Warming & Ice-ages.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Trigger points for Earth’s Warming & Ice-ages.

The document is about finding the main triggers within cycles. Different data-set prove the cycles but correlations are unclear as no single condition can create a big enough fluctuation to start or stop an Ice-age. Because there was no “Human factor” in the past 400,000 years of Ice-ages this document will not look at the political motivated infighting of the current scientific fiasco. The radiation of a fire is its fuel type and size, and the heat depends on the distance from it and the conditions of the surrounding space.

The Sun
Is a G2 type star and its lifespan is estimated at ±10 billion years.
It currently is fusing Hydrogen. Over many years it will expand and will cause the rising of temperatures on Earth.
Solar forcing (heat) is the total radiation effect at a given point due to the balance of all possible forces at play including Cosmic radiation and Magnetic field orientation.
Sunspots are generated and seen in the Photosphere. Radiation output is proven to fluctuate depending on their numbers.
Variations in the Sun’s behaviour come in cycles and are caused by the angular motion of the planets in our Solar System. The dominant cycle is the 11 year cycle which gets amplified by the positions of the other planets causing Super and Hyper cycles. Although studies are still in progress enough was done to prove the planetary connections.

A site for Angular Motion and more

Sun Cycles:
9.1 Year – Is linked to our lunar cycle. This is very small and the only time our Moons influence can be seen.
10-11 Year – The resonance between Earth and Venus and Jupiter matches the Sunspot cycle in years, not only for the last 400 years but also in 1000 years of historical record of "severe winters" on Earth. (Schwabe Cycle)
22 Year – Is the magnetic cycle of 0-4 years in correlation with the 11 year cycle causing a slightly weaker cycle. (Hale cycle)
±60 Year – The resonance between Jupiter and Saturn matches this cycle. It takes 60 (59.6) years for Jupiter and Saturn to reach the same relative position of alignment around the sun. (30 year warming and cooling cycle)
±78-90 Year – The resonance between Saturn, Uranus and Neptune with Jupiter on the opposite side (Gleissberg cycle)
200-210 Year – A Super cycle that seems to be the result of Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune conjunction period with Saturn on the opposite side (de Vries/Suess cycle)
±1,200-1,500 Year – Still not pinned down but proven in the data-sets
±2,300-2,400 Year – A Super/Hyper cycle not fully understood but it suggests an alignments of the outer planets (Hallstatt cycle)
±6000 Year – A Hyper cycle (Xapsos and Burke)
±9000 Years – A Hyper cycle (Stuiver and Braziunas)

Reconstructed Cycles in Sunspots for 11,000 Years

The Milankovitch cycle:
Milutin Milankovitch proved that when the different cycles (25 920 - Precession/Wobble; 43 000 – Obliquity/Tilt; 100 000 - Eccentricity) are in relation to each other at certain positions they combined their effects and are responsible for major changes to the earth's climate. The discrepancy in his theory was that the combined influences were too small to act as a trigger. Calculations also indicate the Tilt and Wobble as the strongest with eccentricity the weaker influence. This seems to be true but changed to the weaker eccentricity cycle around a million years ago as per data-sets. The question is; what changed in our Solar System as some of the cycle periods of the Sun must have changed. This will make future predictions of the longer Hyper cycles basically impossible.

The Warming Trigger:

Because there was no “Industrial Revolution” in the triggers of the last 4-5 warming periods I can only conclude that a hyper sunspot spike hit a sweet spot in the Milankovitch cycle. There is no other known reason available to have done this on a cyclic basis.

The Cooling Trigger:

This is basically a reverse of the heating trigger with a twist that makes it difficult to understand. Firstly in low Sunspot cycles “Cosmic Radiation” becomes a bigger player. After the slow heating of the Earth’s Crust for 10+ thousand years it all of a sudden reverses and gets a Cosmic Ray Shock. That is the trigger. The severity will depend on the shock level and Earth’s magnetic field strength. We only need to tie a low Sun Cycle period to the sweet spot in the Milankovitch cycle.

Cosmic Rays

This in turn brings on the upward trend and severity of Earthquakes and Volcanoes.

Volcanoes

Now is the time to start talking Atmosphere (Greenhouse gas release) and Ice-ages. The high levels and weakening magnetic field to me are indicating a possible full-blown Ice-age and not a mini one. Hope I’m wrong because we need time to prepare better. Do the underground bunkers make sense now? I know, I know; the melting of the western Antarctic Ice sheet, but what about the Eastern side not in a volcanic zone.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (Australian Antarctic Document) Rolf Witzsche’s – Ice Ages

The cooling part of extinctions is more severe to life on Earth.

Wiki Extinction info

edit on 14/7/2015 by Sauron because: requested my OP

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2
That is a good post. The article linked to about volcanoes and warming is very good.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A very good post, but im waiting for some government to figure out how its mans fault and tax it. Maybe they will just tax it anyway

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The real problem is man has not been around long enough. Even China's records only go back so far and in cosmic terms, it is just a drop in the bucket.

We will have to wait and see.

That will be fun

P

edit on 12/7/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
WOW!
Outstanding post & thank you for putting all this info together for us. I have been muttering for a couple of years now that the "light gradient" has been "off", I've attributed it to the sun-spot cycle for lack of any other valid reason. If it was pollution it would "come & go".

Now off to try and comprehend your links......

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02 Of course man still contributes to climate change. This post is pointing out ice age and warming cycles and other things that effect those. Of course cycles exist, but doesn't let man off the hook for climate change.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra, imod02 & Caver78

Thanx, took me quite some time to see this picture and make this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
At looking at my thread I felt that it wasn’t presented well and gave it a make-over. I added some info and changed some links. On my request to super-mod Sharon it was changed.
Thanx & Apologies

top topics

join