It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insiders Prepare For The Global Meltdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In depth interview with Robert Vicino the founder of VIVOS shelters or otherwise know as the world largest and most luxurious doomsday bunkers.

Lots of current information that you may not know on preparations being made by the Rich, Elite, and Government, in preparation for a Global Meltdown event in the near future.

www.spreaker.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
what is up with the link?

It is redirecting my ipad to install an app.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
They gotta come out of their bunkers eventually. If we don't bury the entrance first.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How about a little bit of a summary or something about what he says. Maybe some topics or something?? Key points that you found most interesting???

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/survival/2015/07/the-elite-are-starting-to-bug-out-now-the-mother-of-all-insiders-tells-all-2577350.htmlI was hoping to find a transcript but no.
edit on 7/12/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

Sorry I can't link it.
______beforeitsnews/survival/2015/07/the-elite-are-starting-to-bug-out-now-the-mother-of-all-insiders-tells-all-2577350.html
edit on 7/12/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Powers that have a nuclear power plants won't have an economic meltdown. Get real. People make money in an honest way and people make money in a dishonest way. Everyone loses as the game is truly rigged. Money can be put on the open market through many different schemes and one of the biggest con artist scheme is to keep the multi billion dollar illegal drug business illegal. Pumps more money into any economy than any hard working soul can. And its got to have the approval the govt. otherwise you'll have another Taliban wiping out anyone who grows poppies and weed.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
______beforeitsnews/survival/2015/07/the-elite-are-starting-to-bug-out-now-the-mother-of-all-insiders-tells-all-2577350.htmlI was hoping to find a transcript but no.

Sorry I can't link it.
______beforeitsnews/survival/2015/07/the-elite-are-starting-to-bug-out-now-the-mother-of-all-insiders-tells-all-2577350.html

BIN isn't allowed to be linked here. Disaster Survival Network's site has the same paragraph info shared on the OP and BIN. There's images of the bunkers but no transcript or other information.
Source

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
He's selling doomsday bunkers, why else would he want to concern the public about these stories.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yea this guy puts the bunk in bunker.

He is a complete dbag salesman.

"Everyone should have a bunker" because blah, blah, blah

The dude even offers to store your dna in his shelter for a fee of $30 if you can't afford your own bunker.

Scan through the fear speech to the last 10min, focus on the pitch.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Real people won't rent out their safety. These are just the honey traps that con artists part rich people from their money with.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
what is up with the link?

It is redirecting my ipad to install an app.

I got that too. I do t want to install an app.

What a dead thread

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There have been alot of people been saying this for a while now.
People who have loads of money are usually connected to powerful people in the know and when they start prepping to get the f outta dodge it starts the alarm bells ringing.

This is an old article now but it's pretty good:

What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Let's think about that for a second, the founder of VIVOS shelters the very people who build and sell giant luxury doomsday shelters are saying 'Hey quick you better come and buy some of our over priced doomsday shelters...um...yh the celebs and rich are already doing it. I cant say who but trust me they're doing it. I'm not trying a hard sell technique by lying my arse off and pretending that a ton of celebs and rich are already doing it'

I wouldn't buy it because he is selling the doomsday bunkers. Think about that, it's like a banana salesmen (first thing that came to mine) and they say 'Oh My you gotta buy this bunch of bananas, there aren't that many left and they'll soon be all gone and all the rich are buying them up. Oh the price? Well due to demand it's just a couple thousand pounds'

It's a joke and a bad selling technique.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, all cars must go, the time is now, everyone is panicking and realizing the government is about to tax all cars 20% MORE, while we discount 20% LESS from our previously jacked up prices to give you the best rate the same as everyone else except I talk LOUDER, much much LOUDER... ENTER NOW

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

You absolutely cannot link anything from that site. It's banned because they support junk and garbage and any foolish premise out there.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks guys, didn't know that.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yep.
I don't see any opportunity for this being self promotion and marketing at all

"Hey! There's a flood coming!... btw, wanna buy a boat from me?"

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

OK this guy is pushing fear to make money guys......He is a grade A scum bag. Fear is the biggest thing to worry about. Fear is the root emotion that leads into all bad things............You want to make yourself secure....Get rid of fear.

new topics

top topics

join