It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot fired by security guard at public meeting after his assault repelled by citizen (must see)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

Or...since this is a conspiracy site...he knew it was coming and was prepared for it... Lol but yea really he didn't even really react at all. Almost like he wasn't even there...which I too have had a gunshot go off indoors and out near me when I wasn't expecting one, both were NDs, and I hit the deck like it was a boot camp drill!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
Priceless, wasn't it?
That's what I call a 'serial chiller'.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: grimpachi

I'm with you dude.
On ALL that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I finally got to watch the video...dude was absolutely in the wrong for attacking that security officer, even if the officer had no right to try and remove his camera.

I do, however, think that the incident was needlessly escalated by the lady that ran and got the security officers in the first place. What a bunch of entitled whiners...all of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
LMFAO...that situation was embarrassing for all involved. Did you see the look on the one guards face as he was just sitting dazed in the chair with his gun out. He was the frazzled one after that lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, you just cant make this stuff up. Crazy. I think the security officer should have approached the situation a whole lot calmer and without a biased attitude. The citizen should have not thrown punches right off the bat. Nobody handled that situation properly. As for drawing a weapon on an unarmed man in a crowded room during a fistfight......the ignorance is strong with that one.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join