It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

batman vs superman trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just have a hard time seeing how Batman could possibly stand up to Superman (who is basically godlike).

I suppose the super Batsuit maybe, and some Kryptonite, but c'mon, we're talking about a guy who can literally move a mountain...pretty sure he's a match for a guy in a metal suit.

Hell, Superman could basically flick a pea at Batman at supersonic speed, and it'd be no different than getting shot with a Rail Gun!

Superman is, and always will be, an incredibly overpowered hero.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Just have a hard time seeing how Batman could possibly stand up to Superman (who is basically godlike).

I suppose the super Batsuit maybe, and some Kryptonite, but c'mon, we're talking about a guy who can literally move a mountain...pretty sure he's a match for a guy in a metal suit.

Hell, Superman could basically flick a pea at Batman at supersonic speed, and it'd be no different than getting shot with a Rail Gun!

Superman is, and always will be, an incredibly overpowered hero.

we are talking about a guy who can barely stand on his own two feet when exposed to kryptonite. which lex luthor happens to be in possession of, as the trailer shows. and I think I saw on the previous page...kryptonite missiles. which superman will take right to the face because he isn't expecting his archenemy: GREEN SPACE ROCKS!!!!

edit on 13-7-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wasnt too keen on this movie, until I saw the trailer. Now im excited

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

yup.
all about the krypto.
the new bat suit has krypto missiles.

ole kal el is incredibly powerful but the krypto hits him hard and fast.

it can happen

doomsday beat him
wonder woman beat him
green lantern beat him
luthor beat him
darkseid beat him

there is more but i cant remember

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Still say, if I was Superman, job 1 would be putting on a radiation suit, and rounding up every damn piece of Kryptonite on the planet, and hurling it right into a nearby black hole.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why doesnt Superman just snap his enemies in 2?? It would be so easy for him

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gdt26

Morals, pretty much sums it up in this fight with Darkseid:

Eat it Darkseid

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Lets be honest. He could grab Lex Luthor and fly him into space and just leave him there. Nobody would ever know, and the world is a safer place

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gdt26

For sure, the movie could have a runtime of 1 second

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am in, and have been since the start, it's all I've ever wanted growing up, Batman going toe to toe with Superman, I could cry!

That trailer is awesome, never doubted Afleck as Batman and I sure as hell don't after seeing this! that suit is just, what I always wanted, frigging spot on!!!

I have faith!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant
I think i'm gonna have to watch the dark knight returns tonight

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You know, I liked that movie in particular of the three, but they didn't do it for me, not in the way I wanted anyway. I have high hopes for this one though.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Was this a fan made trailer because it looks second rate. First it has that stupid looking Superman suit the Bat armor looks like it came out of the junkyard and that is the most pitiful Wonder Woman I have ever seen. As much as the DC movies have been going downhill they should have just made it an animated movie. It will be fun to watch just to nitpick everything wrong with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I think you are mistaking me for The Dark Knight Rises with christian bale. Although they were decent films (The trilogy) and everyone was holding a torch for chris nolan, batman was just stiff, could of made the fight scenes a little more brutal and convincing. Like the fight scene between batman and bane just seemed too slow and boring.

I'm talking about The Dark Knight Returns, It's what Batman v Superman is based on. I'm not sure if you're into the animated feature films but if you are it's worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh God I did, sorry!

It's bloody good to find people that agree with me on the Nolan films though!

I've seen every DC animated movie, Dark knight returns is fantastic, when I first seen the Bat armour in the BvS teaser I was like OMG they are doing the Frank MIller graphic novel. so excited, i think people are in for a real treat. they are in a class of their own though, the animated movies! Under the red hood is my favourite, Green Lantern Emerald knights I bloody loved too, flashpoint paradox etc etc

Gods and monsters next, looking forward to that.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Under The Red Hood is fantastic, watched it again having played through The Arkham Knight game which it's based on and if you're a gamer too i'd recommend picking it up. If you have the know how you can watch Gods and Monsters now, i watched it yesterday.

Yeah when i found out BvS was going to be based on Frank Millers piece i went bat**** crazy (pun intended)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I already played through Arkham knight, I was impressed! though I just knew who it was from the start, too obvious unfortunately.

Oh I'm on that right now thanks
I'll watch that later!

Did you see they are giving the animated treatment to the killing joke? that one am definitely looking forward too.I literally just re read that a few weeks ago.

lol you and me both!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sweet, The Killing Joke is a great origin story. The animated treatment should do it proud.

Notice the amount of Superman easter eggs in Arkham Knight? Not just a few, i mean the game is littered with them, surely this is a nod to Rocksteady making a Superman game to end all other Superman games. I don't quite know how they'll do a character that is so OP, maybe have him fighting Kryptonians or enemies with red sun radiation.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I did notice that, and Rocksteady have given hints in the past to the next game they are working on, remember Arkham city in the secret room of Asylum?

I have no idea at all how they could pull a Superman game off? but if anybody can do it, it's Rocksteady! the scale of the game have to be huge though, especially if he has flight and superspeed powers. like you say though, they will most likely slow him down somehow with kryptonite or under power him somehow.

I'd play that game though.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There was a Superman game a while back where instead of a health bar for him it was a health bar for Metropolis. They could maybe work off that. It was a bit lame though just fighting mostly robots. The flight mechanics were quite good, fly at superspeed for so long and he breaks the sound barrier going faster with a sonic boom.

If anyone can do it justice it's Rocksteady without a doubt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join