It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

batman vs superman trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
first look i guess.

cant wait
i think this movie is gonna rock

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
this movie is gonna be sweet.
wonder woman is in it too.

batman looks yoked in this one

hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

batman vs superman
plus we got wonder woman, aquaman, and the flash.

gal gadot has already signed onto her own wonder woman movie and justice league 1 and 2
noice
edit on 11-7-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
lol

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

whats so funny?
its gonna be the shiiz
ezra miller as the flash

that big ass mofo from the first season of game of thrones is aquaman. the darthraki that deneres married

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
sorry haven't watched game of thrones yet :x

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
sorry haven't watched game of thrones yet :x

yeah
thats hilarious

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I haven't watched GOT either. I don't have the time to start so I will just have to pass on it.

Movies I can handle. This B vs S should be CGI heaven.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

OMG a little bit of sex wee came out!

Was that Robert Downy Jr?? - Awesome!
I totally rate Jesse Eisenberger - Awesome!
Why has batman got glowing eyes? - Awesome

This is too much awesomeness, *more sex wee comes out*

No but seriously, why are batmans eyes glowing? :-|

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

who knows.
the same reason he is huge as hell and looks to have metal on his mask/helmet.

just because

and no downey jr. that was jeremy irons(bad guy from die hard 3)

downey jr is under contract currently as a marvel character so i doubt he can be in a dc movie

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ahhhhh jeremy Irons of course! Quality actor.

I need to wiki this new bat suit, like amazing

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its pretty cool, though you cant tell what the hell is going on by the trailer, but I know there is going to be more to the plot so its good they dont spoil it to much as that would kill a lot of things and the hype if they reveal the whole plot and twists of the story. The movie should be good however, though I still not sure about Ben Afleck being batman. But hey whatever, I generally watch what maybe 2 movies per year in the theaters, this is going to be one of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

check this trivia

--Ben Affleck stated in a interview that he had asked if he could have the batsuit when filming was complete. The producers said yes, but that he'd have to pay $100,000 in order to keep it. Affleck quickly changed his mind and asked if he could just take a picture with it instead.--

--The batsuit that Ben Affleck wears is based on Batman's suit in the comic book "The Dark Knight Returns", written by Frank Miller--

--Ben Affleck gained an additional 30lbs of muscle and reached 8% body fat for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman.--

--According to Batman-News, the suit of armor will be outfitted with Kryptonite and packing firepower beyond raw strength (in this case, "missiles"). The details are claimed to be secondhand from Ben Affleck's trainer on the film, Rehan Jalali. That implies these details be taken with a grain of salt, but there has been prior evidence that Snyder would be turning to Kryptonite to help even the playing field, despite keeping it absent from Man of Steel entirely. ==

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Its pretty cool, though you cant tell what the hell is going on by the trailer, but I know there is going to be more to the plot so its good they dont spoil it to much as that would kill a lot of things and the hype if they reveal the whole plot and twists of the story. The movie should be good however, though I still not sure about Ben Afleck being batman. But hey whatever, I generally watch what maybe 2 movies per year in the theaters, this is going to be one of them.

here ya go

Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can't seem to get over Ben Affleck playing Batman. That's a terrible idea imo, and Batman should be played by someone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It'll be sweet that's for sure. It'll be an amalgamation of two comic book favourites, the previously mentioned Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns and Superman: Doomsday and this is how it will go down:

Following the destruction in Metropolis where Bruce Wayne happened to be when Superman laid down the law to Zod there is a call, as previously mentioned, to keep superbeings in check. Batfleck comes out of retirement to be The Batman once again, training, taking down criminals, leaving his mark. The authorities set Superman on to Batman (who is able to defend himself from the kryptonite stolen/gained from Lex Luthor) An epic battle will ensue while Lex Luthor is creating Doomsday from General Zod's corpse. The two will have to come together, with many others, to take down the near indestructible Doomsday.

March 2016

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Does anyone remember in 2007 Will Smith stared in I Am Legend, where the world is wiped out by a plague. In the scene where he's driving a car while hunting a deer he passes a movie theater. The theater is playing this movie.

Sorry, I can't post pics or anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan
While the premise sounds cool. Its completely re writing the doomsday character plot, though technically doomsday did come from space and was created and evolved on krypton, so you could say doomsday is a kryptonian, but not really. So who knows eh, on the whole cloning zod to make doomsday plot.

But you would have people and nerds screaming bloody murder if they changed things...again. However a battle with doomsday would be pretty epic, as the battle in the last superman movie in metropolis with zod was epic to, buildings crumbling and everything. However I doubt its going to happen.

At least not in this movie, it would take a whole bunch of leads to eventually lead to a superman vs doomsday movie, kind of like the whole thing marvel is doing with the Avengers vs Thanos movie. Just a few short years away and a bunch of meh OK movies till the showdown. Just wait around kiddies.

I dont know, but there is likely to be more hidden enemies and plots out there in this Batman vs Superman movie.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Joki42
Well here is the clip of that scene. But sorry did not see what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

OMG a little bit of sex wee came out!

Was that Robert Downy Jr?? - Awesome!
I totally rate Jesse Eisenberger - Awesome!
Why has batman got glowing eyes? - Awesome

This is too much awesomeness, *more sex wee comes out*

No but seriously, why are batmans eyes glowing? :-|

The fight (B vs S) is based of the graphic novel "The Dark Knight Returns". In it, Batman is pretty much an old guy by superhero standards and is retired. Some stuff happens, he dons the cowl again, and ends up fighting superman in a mechanized batman suit. Hence the glowing eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
1st - its based off DC
so how good can it get

2nd - Casting is Horrible
it was over @ Afflack

but Eisenberg as Luthor

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join