It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Just My Imagination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It Was Just My Imagination

Where did everyone go? I woke up this morning to the sound of birds singing. The sky was pale blue with shades of pink.

What happened? How did I end up here? In this green and gold field of endless flowers? Beautiful. Glorious.

The sun beating down with drops of rainbows dancing in the clouds. A symphony of birds cascading through the misty air.

I must be dreaming for this to be such a magical place. Where could I be? Is this the heaven they speak of? Where are all the people? Am I the only one that made it here?

Down by the orange sea with the purple sand, the dolphins whistle a sweet tune. The angels play their harps while riding on the backs, as the dolphins jump for glee.

What has brought me here? Who do I thank for this unreal vision? Why am I so peaceful and why do I feel so alive. It is all so surreal, yet comforting, even in my suspected loneliness.

I am not afraid. I am mesmerized. Polarized. Hypnotized.

This can not be real. This is too perfect. I must be dreaming this illusion. The cats play. They are so joyful with their little balls of string. Endless streams of colorful string.

The smell of sweetness in the air with honey bees showering the trees. No pollution clouding me, free to see, free to be.

Whack, whack, whack. Ring, ring, ring. Hello? Are you there? Where have you been? Nice of you to join us.

Dang it, it was just my imagination, back to reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some beautiful imagery here! It's nice to have a fantasy world we can enter as a reprieve from this world sometimes.

join