It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first look(pic) of ghostbusters 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: Mugly
im stoked about this

i know people are already ragging on it but i think it is gonna be cool

Actually, I have a HUGE crush on McKinnon so I would pretty much watch her eat mud and be happy.

Same for me with Kristen Wiig

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

I have a tiny bit of a crush on Wiig too. She was one of the best parts of Paul and that is saying a lot because there is a ton of good stuff in that movie.

But my heart burns for McKinnon, especially after this:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

a reply to: ugmold

ill be watching it

you guys want to talk about ruined movies from childhood.

big trouble in little china is in pre production with the rock signed on as jack burton

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>. DARN YOU HOLLYWOOD!!! next thing you know Escape from NY will be remade with Vin diesel.

And"ragging" on the new ghostbusters movie huh? theres a pun in there i think somewhere.(joke)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: ugmold

big trouble in little china is in pre production with the rock signed on as jack burton

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I agree.
Not convinced of the female cast, not due to a sexist point of view, they should of stuck with the original format.
I have seen too many "remakes" and they have been shockingly bad...Mad Max Fury Road to name the most recent one.
If you're going to do a remake please keep it close to the original (ish)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Are you nuts?! Mad Max was badass and I wasn't even interested in seeing it at first.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

Who's brilliant idea was it to mess with the Ghostbusters franchise like this? Just NO. Not everything can survive a reboot attempt, and this definitely reads like it's an outright stinker thus far judging by the cast.

A second this notion and just as many nopes.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If someone reboots Spaceballs, there will be nerd blood.

The problem here is that evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

you guys want to talk about ruined movies from childhood. big trouble in little china is in pre production with the rock signed on as jack burton

I know, right?

The whole charm and fun of the original was that Jack was just a regular guy, facing some extraordinary things. The Rock on the other hand, is far from being a regular guy....

I am optimistic about the new GB though. We'll see. Some good comedic actresses there (I agree with an above poster about McCarthy though, but still...) Kind of funny that a new generation of SNL actors are doing it.

I'm really curious how they'll spin it though...like what were they doing before becoming GB, is this a sequel, etc.?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join