It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sickness maybe happening around the Southeast US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's happening, no sympathy, you sow what you reap. I had many interactions with Amerikans and their attitude disturbs me, too such an extent i have cut ties as of yesterday.

Not dissing all Americans, just the mix i was with, north, east, south and west, y'all need to get your head outa ya ass and stop with the blood lust and whooping when the BULLY takes another victim down (Numbers, i hate fkn numbers and China has more numbers, perhaps this should be in the RANT forum rather than a response)

I know this post will upset many, many who don't know of the changes i have seen to peoples personality, question is, why and how?

Have at it, i, for one, have had enough

edit on 2015-07-12T05:43:25-05:002015Sun, 12 Jul 2015 05:43:25 -0500bSunday4307America/Chicago155 by corblimeyguvnor because: question added

edit on 2015-07-12T05:49:05-05:002015Sun, 12 Jul 2015 05:49:05 -0500bSunday4907America/Chicago155 by corblimeyguvnor because: word change

edit on 2015-07-12T05:54:52-05:002015Sun, 12 Jul 2015 05:54:52 -0500bSunday5407America/Chicago155 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

or is it me being conditioned to hate? why? how? no idea but worth a comment

Cheers

CgS

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Personally I think you have been reading too much on ATS. Virus's come and go and go from State to State.

Whatever this bug is has been making the rounds. I personally did not go to a doctor. I didnt need antibiotics. Just rest, water, more rest and I was fine in just a couple of days.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

edit on 2015-07-12T06:10:02-05:002015Sun, 12 Jul 2015 06:10:02 -0500bSunday1007America/Chicago156 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

No matter, i can't post the image.

End

CbG

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This time of year, mold takes off across the SE.

Sinus infection is different, but malaise, nagging, itchy cough, runny nose, etc. may be due to exposure to mold. Significant exposure often means worse symptoms.

Worth considering.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I have the same thing. I blame the weather and three days working outside in all kinds of grime, dirt and dust.

Could be chem trails; it could always be chem trails! ;-)
edit on 12-7-2015 by OrdoAdChao because: put some text in thar

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inarismessenger

Just recently was cleaning the house the day my symptoms hit and was thinking it was probably due to particulates and dirty filters.

Ditto. Grandsons coming for summer visit to Gran's house, so I was cleaning house in earnest--one with two strictly indoor cats and a German Sheppard dog (GSD) who is shedding in massive clumps all over. The GSD has also been spending a good part of the afternoons in the house AC also b/c of the heat wave we've been experiencing -over 100 degree temps, w/o the heat index. All of this/us cooped up in an enclosed area with recirculating AC! On top of this I had cleaned out the garden storage shed with all manner of debris, chemicals, and mouse poop (ewww and which is a real phobia of mine 'cause it can make you really sick- but living in a rural area field mice a just a fact of life you have to deal with ergo the cats!)

Anywho...I thought my coughing, sinus issues, and teeth issues were from all the cleaning etc until....
(per Infolurker)

The pressure was so bad the roots of my upper teeth were throbbing.

and per Aliensun

... bad sinus infection. His face was so sore .... couldn't touch it.

and per KosmicJack

sensitive upper teeth, face hurts, SUPER fatigued...but no stuffy nose.

The whole right side of my face hurt; sharp pain from my front teeth, up the side of my nose to my eye socket; my upper jaw - two front teeth and and two molars all went off at same time--hurt so bad I was in tears; thinking OMG - root canal?? Now?? With the grans coming? I was thinking it was a tooth/teeth abscess it hurt so bad. But unlike other times when I've had teeth problems, OraGel was Not cutting it. Not even close.

I was thinking this is not normal. All four teeth cannot be abscessed out of the blue, (all the others were ok, these 4 guys have fillings/veneers). Maybe really really bad sinus infection from all the cleaning?

I had some left over amoxicillian from a gut issue, a five day supply, so I started taking that thinking ok -if abscess, doc can't fix tooth until infection is gone, if sinus then this'll clear it up. (Yes, I know you're supposed to use all your prescribed course of antibiotics up, but with gut thing they had me on three different kinds at one time and I couldn't stomach them all at same time, literally, so I just squirreled them away and forgot about them.)

Within 24 hrs of taking antibiotics, tooth pain subsided to low roar-- still on soup diet b/c teeth were so sensitive I could not bite anything w/o severe pain. Backed up the antibiotics with ibuprofen for pain and antihistamine for sinus pressure and OraGel for the sensitivity so I could eat. Made it through the weekend.

Grans arrived and everything ok.

I thought it was just me and/or a fluke until I started reading this and found I was not alone, especially the teeth pain issue. BTW - my sig other, who works with the public daily--nada-no symptoms, nothing. So I'm thinking this is some kind of environmental stressor/allergy that morphs into an infection, based on your personal sensitivities/allergies.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shdak

I read your post and created an account just to reply because it really hit home. I have been noticing this for the past three years. Most of my family and others I know end up with horrible bronchitis/sinus infections that last for weeks or even months this time of year. A few years ago I noticed that it starts a week or two before the big sandstorms come over from Africa. It is getting worse each year.

www.weather.com...
edit on 12-7-2015 by psylo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Maybe you all have a sinus infection?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shdak

Nothing would surprise me, as with morgellons I suspect we've long been the unwitting guinea pigs in biowarfare experiments, and then of course theres Fukushima

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We had whatever it was here in Maryland, too. Last week of school in June a few kids in my daughter's school had it in varying degrees of severity. It mostly consisted of heavy congestion that tapered off without incident in a couple of weeks. I caught it and ended up with the symptoms of a sinus infection for 3 weeks. My daughter sounded like she had bronchitis and a sinus infection, but by the time she made it to the pediatrician for her annual exam she was clear of all infection. I didn't do anything except make sure I stayed on Claritan and stayed hydrated. Oddly enough it cleared up the day after I had to do some volunteer gardening work. I've since made sure to air out the house despite the heat and needing a/c.

We all get summer colds but this one was interesting in that my husband did not get it and it went straight for the sinuses in me and my daughter. And even though we were sick and fatigued we didn't feel the need to give up our routine and stay in bed.

It didn't seem very contagious. Not all of the kids in the class got it. Only those who were close friends of the three kids who initially had it and spend a lot of time chatting in close proximity, sticking their faces close together while goofing off, and sharing pencils and food got sick. My daughter has a bad habit of sticking her face right up into mine a lot since we are both close in height. My husband is tall and she also doesn't invade his personal space the way she does to me. That's why I think he didn't get sick. I also bunked in with my daughter while sick to reduce risk of spreading it to my husband. Even so, he says there were a few at work who had it.

HE ended up with a nasty stomach bug instead. The rest of us got a milder form. There sure were some unpleasant illnesses going around this spring and summer.

My daughter's teacher complained bitterly that this year was the worst in a long time for illnesses and that there wasn't a week in which she had a complete class. Always one or more students was out with something this school year. There were 22 kids in the class.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had no idea this was so wide spread. I am in New Mexico, got a sinus infection in June which has progressed to acute bronchitis. I have been to two doctors, been given an inhaler and told that i need to ride it out. Going on week 4 now, still having terrible coughing fits, but sinus infection seems to have passed. I am on week two with no voice. My mother in law has a sinus infection and bronchitis, my son as well. Strangely, it did not affect my oldest son or wife.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

edit on 7/12/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Try sniffing a colloidal silver solution when symptoms first occur and multiple times a day thereafter. Works for me.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I can buy the mold connection. Been raining buckets in the Southeast.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is happening here in Iowa too. Almost everyone I know has had this 'respiratory virus' that requires antibiotics and an nebulizer. Thankfully we have stayed healthy, but at this point it sounds like just a matter of time.

My 4 year old just had his gallbladder removed for being hyper-kinetic (96% output) and causing extreme pain. He ended up with a bad cough to where he would turn red in the face. We went to the ER after a particularly bad coughing fit, and ended up waiting from 6pm until 10pm without being seen. We ended up coming home since the waiting room was crammed wall to wall with people hacking and looking horrible. Visited our pediatrician the next day, and she diagnosed him with pneumonia caused by the surgery. She said to monitor him for a fever and go the children's hospital if that occurs. 24 hours later, we were on our way there AGAIN. They said it was the respiratory virus that is running rampant in the area, gave him a nebulizer treatment and sent us on our way. (they didn't even confirm pneumonia or anything... thats another story in itself). But the nurse even commented that they dont see this sort of thing this time of year. This is typically what they see in the cold/flu season.
Lots of coughing, breathing problems, extremely lethargic and fever I guess.
My son's problem ended up being confirmed pneumonia, not the virus, so we have been lucky so far, but literally every family I know has had someone down and out with this virus in the past week alone. From children to grown men.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My family came down with the most horrible illness in late May/ early June. We're in Virginia. I dragged my butt to the doctor begging to be diagnosed with strep throat but unfortunately it was negative. It lasted for around three weeks. Horrible sore throat and awful cough.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is going to sound like a strange question, but for those of you who got sick or had family who did, were any of you around unshucked corn on the cob, like maybe piles of it sitting out at the grocery or farmers market?

The reason I ask is that despite being around my sick daughter for two weeks, my initial symptoms were very mild, like I was starting to get sick but fighting it off and maybe not going to get full out sick. That's happened before.

But as we were in the produce aisle of the grocery, I passed by a huge pile of corn and it all gave off a strong smell of mold and it looked awful. I couldn't believe they were trying to sell it like that. My nose and throat immediately filled with congestion and my eyes watered. I already had Claritan in my system but it didn't help at all if this was a mold allergy. And I am indeed more sensitive to some varieties of mold than the rest of my family. Next thing I came down full out with the virus by the time we got to the checkout about twenty minutes later.

So I'm thinking at least in some cases it's a one two punch of mold allergy, virus, then bacterial sinus infection taking advantage after one or both of the first two weaken you.

By the way I have since been to other groceries and most of the corn looks moldy and ruined on the outside, I guess due to all the nonstop rain we had for weeks. I won't go near it and buy it in packages already shucked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join