It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We have to realize is whatever Trump is doing he has forever excluded himself from winning the race.

Maybe that was deliberate.

He will get few Latino votes and therefore won’t have a change in hell of wining the election if he gets nominated

The question is whether there is any method to his madness and buffoonery

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He won't get the GOP nomination...he is a plant...to shake things up...(my opinions).

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I find your comments on Trump to be most succinct.
He is indeed a used car salesman who will smile and offer and become your best friend.
Undercoating any one?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindedbybelief
a reply to: MrSpad

Can you prove any of those assertions you have made about him?

Probably not..

Sure can everyone.

Trump donates to Hilary and DNC Trumps supports Hilary

Trump hires illegals Illegals Illegals Illegals

Trump clothing line made in China and Mexico Mexico China

Trump 4 bankruptcy's Trump Bankrupcy and debt

And you do not even want to know what he said about Obama and Bush JR. in an interview on FOX after the 2008 election. Ok, Ok I will tell you

t's very exciting we have a new president. It would have been nice if he ended with a 500 point up instead of down. It's certainly very exciting.

His speech was great last night. I thought it was inspiring in every way. And, hopefully he's going to do a great job. But the way I look at it, he cannot do worse than Bush.

I could also link you to Trump U scandal where is being sued for ripping people off or other fun things but, I think you get the point.

edit on 11-7-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: Willtell

He won't get the GOP nomination...he is a plant...to shake things up...(my opinions).

Trump could well be connected to the Hillary Camp. If he takes out Jeb Bush in the Primaries or runs as an interdependent, Hillary will walk rather then sail into the White House. If Trump drops out of the race without inflicting any serious political damage he will have done Jeb a favor. Taking up all the oxygen in the room allows the Bush camp to quietly get its house of cards in order.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I agree...this is what I have been thinking too.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Halfswede

Who bailed out the banks again?

Haha, true I should know better by now. Was thinking of GM bailout passed by dems regardless of who was POTUS. Should reword .."He is clearly pro-politician" .

Mostly just can't believe people would trust a guy with a sleazy history of business deals, bankruptcies, divorces, etc. He pretty much runs whenever the going gets tough, has no integrity, and tries to bluff and bully and name call when cornered.

I don't believe there is anyone who can really change anything, but it is scary that people are buying his sales pitch.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell I love Trump, I like what he says and I'm Latino. The crimes happening around the Mexican border are horrible on both sides of the border. In my opinon why they haven't closed the border is the money. The U.S. recovers millions and millions in cash every year, so they don't care about all the women and children that die or get raped.

Trump is talking about something everyone knows it's a huge problem but won't do anything about it. We all the know the politicians running won't do anything but Trump is unique. A billionaire, he needs to run our country like a business.

I like Trump!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Like an inherited business bailed out by bankruptcy four times? Please do a little research on the Don before you wish for such a businessman to run this country like his businesses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join