It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Didn't Get Gay Married Today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
wow dude so cool you're so open minded lets all give you a round of applause for being such an inspiration. [SNIP]. this issue isn't about gay people, it's about the supreme court dictating the laws of our land as opposed to proper legislation. what happens when the supreme court makes a decision which takes away your guns? which deems you as a bad father through some strict regulation and takes away your daughter? yeah. Keep that mind open, you're going to need it.
edit on 15-7-2015 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on 7/15/2015 by eriktheawful because: Edited for TC violation. Mod Note added

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

Someones Salty, try a Low Sodium diet.. it may help

But really, if you don't understand the Ruling at least try and get some information. the Supreme Court ruled that states were violating the 14th amendment, nothing was "added" or "taken away"

the same constitution that says you get to hold a Gun, is the same one that says Everybody should be treated equal

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

wow dude so cool you're so open minded lets all give you a round of applause for being such an inspiration.

I try.

this issue isn't about gay people, it's about the supreme court dictating the laws of our land as opposed to proper legislation.

But that's not what the Supreme Court's opinion said. Google is your friend.

what happens when the supreme court makes a decision which takes away your guns? which deems you as a bad father through some strict regulation and takes away your daughter?

I am a huge second amendment supporter, more so than most. I am also a father and a soldier as mentioned. If the SCOTUS decided it would be a dictator of the US in such a fashion there isn't a force in this or any other country that would prevent them from being destroyed.

yeah. Keep that mind open, you're going to need it.

Maybe you should open yours up a bit. You seemed to have closed it off so much so as to only allow erroneous bits of information to filter through.

edit on pWed, 15 Jul 2015 17:33:29 -0500201515America/Chicago2015-07-15T17:33:29-05:0031vx7 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberLegit
this issue isn't about gay people, it's about the supreme court dictating the laws of our land as opposed to proper legislation.

I'm curious to hear what you think the Supreme Court did that "dictated laws"...

I really can't believe the ignorance that abounds here as regards the Supreme Court upholding the Constitution! Usually people who support the Constitution agree with less government, but I guess you feel differently...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'm curious to hear what you think the Supreme Court did that "dictated laws"...

I really can't believe the ignorance that abounds here as regards the Supreme Court upholding the Constitution! Usually people who support the Constitution agree with less government, but I guess you feel differently...

Striking down unconstitutional laws..
I think I read about that once in school..
I'm feeling like some supreme court or some such thing is supposed to do that.
I feel like it's their purpose in the checks and balances of government or Something???

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

That is only part of the responsibility as the Judicial Branch, they also have to adjudicate on the rulings of lower courts when two or more conflicting decisions occur on an issue such as the case with gay marriage.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yeah! You get it! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Update:

Still not gay married...

Have not been kidnapped by rabid gay men..

Though my wife isn't against polyamory in the sense that she'd like someone else to cook and clean...But that's normal.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Careful, the Gayombie Apocalypse is on the move... have you found yourself wanting to go to brunch lately? or Humming Cher songs? if not..there may be hope for you

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

The way some people think it's like gay is something you catch...Like a cold...

"pass the 'tussin, I got the gay real bad this week".

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The Gay is contagious and it's becoming an epidemic!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Not sure about how contagious Gay is but stupidity sure is spreading far and fast.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

You can't say that enough!

i think some people can't be serious and just trying to get a reaction from people

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

You can't say that enough!

i think some people can't be serious and just trying to get a reaction from people

I joke constantly. I am very serious though.

You know my brother used to not be able to be serious for a few years straight. It made me mad to no end. Some other's might be stuck like this. Never trying, never doing.. It's easier to cause trouble and say well, I am sarcastic, I'm just like this..

Meanwhile, we gotta be good to each other.
Like my gay brother,
from another mother,
A planet all of us on it,
I don't think there's any other.

We gotta be good to each other,
Land of the free,
only if I am as free as you are as me,
That's Free!

Gay mobs are coming for my soul,
My poor straight soul,
We gotta be good to each other.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
PITY you and your POOR little SOUL!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
god this is redicilous

I wished I could publish these kind of threads and replies as a local LGBT comic book

My lovely GAY friends in my reality you are gay for not being on ATS

I love being gay &

ATS I LOVE YOUR GAYNESS

edit on 27-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I think I read about that once in school..
I'm feeling like some supreme court or some such thing is supposed to do that.
I feel like it's their purpose in the checks and balances of government or Something???

pretty much gotta keep old school happy too

at least till they retire

but that is ok
it is not about certificates and paperwork

it is about people like you guys here
and your acceptance
means the world

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join