It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pluto shows polygonal structures and complex patterns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As this getting weirder after Ceres Pluto shows polygonal structures and a band of complex patterns. I know we can't run into wild conclusions, but I really starting to get very excited when I read that NASA writes these unknown anomalies such as

Polygonal structure , band of complex structures and complex region of whale's tail

now found on two planets within our own solar system ..

After knowing that on Ceres those bright spots really seems to shine and they have no other scientific model what this could be yet, are we living on the turning point of disclosure?

I know that hexagonal end polygonal structures are common within the universe like we saw on Saturn , but I really like to know how they got formed on ice and stone moons ?

What did they see so stunning when they were viewing this latest image ?

What are we looking at do those four equally spaced spots are polygonal or hexagonal structures . And how can those structures be formed, are there any Pro's or just your imaginational average human being with a bright spectrum of common sense around here that can tell a bit about those structures...

I'm listening..

edit on 0b23America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 13:55:23 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 13:55:23 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

What did they see so stunning when they were viewing this latest image ?

Are we sure the ball game was not on?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It was probably the behind the scenes footage of the new star wars movie showed at comic-con.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

played on a polygonal stadium 4.2 billion kilometers away?

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 14:12:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 14:12:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

At this point I am much more interested in getting us out that far on a permanent basis then i am in finding evidence that someone else lived out that far in days gone by. If i am being honest, humanity needs to make it at least that far on its own power and by its own merit before it has any real right to interact with intelligent beings living beyond that range.

Have you considered that you already know as much as the government on this matter?

I, for one, am willing to believe that at some point between the Battle of L.A. and the Roswell incident that the US came into possession of an alien ship, maybe even a few bodies.

But thats it, we know they are out there and they have ships that can make it here. Would you be satisfied with that answer?

Would the world?

If we were honest about that, what would happen.

You want disclosure but what if there isn't anything worth disclosing?

edit on 11-7-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

That may be so , but you can also see it differently that this could be the triggered to go out there to Pluto unmanned to land and recon the area .

I'm more into unmanned mission because it's more quicker and easier and saver to achieve. We got almost autonomous robotics with integrated AI's that can walk around and investigate that moon..

You want disclosure but what if there isn't anything worth disclosing?

Then they might as well told Columbus to turn around not discovering America then...

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 14:30:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 14:30:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

While i would love to see an unmanned mission to Pluto, i don't believe our drone tech is up to the extreme environment. Even our robots wouldn't survive, which would make it fruitless in the end.

No, at least in my mind, Ceres was probably our last stop for signs of civilization in our backyard. And i say that only because i could see a time when Humanity is mining that distant rock, or at least has some research outpost stationed there.

In the end Pluto will be visually impressive but its importance will mean more to science than the average man..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

In the end Pluto will be visually impressive but its importance will mean more to science than the average man

I don't totally agree with that, doesn't science feedback to the general public about there findings. Not only for the tax thats being payed but also to stimulate the youth to study astronomy and to get more private fundings for projects ?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes and no, while the information will in all likelihood be freely accessible there is ultimately the question of whether any discoveries have any currently practical applications. For example, the viably of an unmanned mission to the surface. That news would be awesome.

Beyond that we can learn from it, which is good, but unless we can take that knowledge and put it to use somewhere else then that knowledge will just on the shelf with alot of other planetary knowledge that the general public doesn't learn for its own reasons.

If we want to make a real first step towards all of that, then we need to put ourselves on the moon permanently. That should be a major goal of every Presidential candidate this election. Hope it is.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It would create exiting jobs, but I'm still hopeful that someday they will tell us that alien life not only evolved on earth and maybe Ceres or Pluto could be one of those candidates. I'm still exited what Pluto may unravel from all those science data they now have..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We have a better chance of finding alien life in our solar system by going to Europa...

At long last NASA is heading back to Jupiter’s mysterious moon Europa and doing so in a big way – because scientists believe it harbors an alien ocean of water beneath an icy crust and therefore is “one of the most promising places in the solar system to search for signs of present-day life” beyond Earth.

Top NASA officials have now formally and officially green lighted the Europa ocean world robotic mission and given it the “GO” to move from early conceptual studies into development of the interplanetary spacecraft and mission hardware, to search for the chemical constituents of life.

“Today we’re taking an exciting step from concept to mission, in our quest to find signs of life beyond Earth,” said John Grunsfeld, associate administrator for NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington, in a NASA statement.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I know that hexagonal end polygonal structures are common within the universe like we saw on Saturn , but I really like to know how they got formed on ice and stone moons ?

My money is on an old impact site.

A hexagonal shape is usually formed when something tries to expand into a surrounding area that offers resistance (such as bedrock being moved by an impact) or when the surrounding area tries to push into the central area and meets resistance (such as the Saturn's hexagon).

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

played on a polygonal stadium 4.2 billion kilometers away?

Lol the assumption was they were on another channel

I don't think we can tell anything from these pictures, shapes can be totally different with better pictures as we see with Ceres.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The polygonal outlines are pretty obvious I would think, they also call the big mountain on Ceres pyramid shaped ...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

What we see on Saturn is totally different as on Pluto , because on Saturn it's gas formed in the hexagonal shape . I've never seen these kind of structures evolve on any other planet or moon naturally ?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm more into unmanned mission because it's more quicker and easier and saver to achieve. We got almost autonomous robotics with integrated AI's that can walk around and investigate that moon..

I would say if NASA finds something of interest in this mission, they would have a long term return mission to perhaps land a rover on Pluto. The atmosphere is very thin and it is very cold, -170 Celsius at the warmest and while there are very high windspeeds, the wind would have no force, something akin to 1mph on Earth.
I read somewhere that the atmosphere only extends upwards in matters of some feet, elsewhere that the atmosphere collapses as it draws away from the Sun and becomes colder, but that seems to contradict other findings that say the temperature difference is very little, and as well as that, some astronomical scientists say they were able to see Pluto's atmosphere occult a chosen star as the planet passed in front of the star..I presume they were using telescopes,
a lot of seemingly confusing stuff. Anyway a rover could likely operate on Pluto, come to think of it, it might even if big enough, be in or out of the atmosphere. We should know more if this mission is sucessful.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I've never seen these kind of structures evolve on any other planet or moon naturally ?

There are all sorts of roughly hexagonal craters on our own moon, and other moons.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm guessing Pluto has surface consisting of fractured sheets of frozen gases: nitrogen, methane and carbon dioxide. At those temperatures, rocks would just become brittle and shatter into dust with every meteorite impact. Perhaps gravitational pressure and radioactivity would create internal heat that would allow some underground areas to have a comfortable temperature.

www.spacedaily.com...

There could be lakes of liquid nitrogen, neon and oxygen floating around ice sheets of helium and hydrogen.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Then I have to review the moon craters , I've never seen them so clearly as on the new vague images of Pluto to my recall

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 17:10:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2015 17:10:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Most (that I've seen) are rather eroded, since the craters are so old, but you can still make out the hexagonal shapes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join