It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. don`t want us to know the truth and have advanced technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
First...the reason I put this into Skunk works is because this is just a wild theory backed with zero evidence and works more on possibility and probability.

Ok here we go, ever wondered how come that we haven`t met E.T. publicly yet? I mean recent discoveries have shown that planets in habitable zone around stars are quite common and some of these planets could sustain water and there is a high probability that they do and these circumstances would definitely guarantee life, perhaps even intelligent life. If you just think for a second how many stars are in our galaxy(100-400 billion), then even with lowest percentage of stars containing planets with intelligent life would mean there are plenty of intelligent civilizations out there in our Milky way alone.

theconversation.com...
www.space.com...

Assuming this is indeed true, few reasonable explanations come to mind why we haven`t met anyone yet but I want to discuss one in particular that I saw in the film called Jupiter Ascending. Why? Becuase it is possible...let me explain if you are not familiar with the content of the film. The story goes that, our planet, along many other plantes, was nothing more than a property for some royal family of a advanced civilization. Among the galactic society, which was consumption based just like our society here on earth, there was a common knowledge that the most precious commodity is time and due to superior technology and knowledge they were able to harvest and store life force from human beings on earth to prolong their lives indefinitely. This was the most precious resource, way above all minerals and manufactured goods as you can imagine.

So they didn`t want people on earth to know the truth or have the tech for interplanetary travel and it makes sense because I can`t think of a better solution to have people as resource trapped in a planet thinking they are alone in the universe and considering our population is rising, this resource can be harvested for as long as there are conditions to sustain life. This way these E.T.s could easily kidnap and harvest people without anyone even noticing this has been happening all along, simply because every other reason comes first when person goes missing.

Now if we look at how many people go missing each year...

In the U.S. alone there are reports of over 10,000,000 people going missing per year. Out of this figure 500,000 are never found. Some of these people are victims of crimes but some are just gone. Sometimes it is not one person that disappears but a group of people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is just in the U.S. so what about worldwide? Even if only a small percentage was related to harvesting, that would be very profitable to the owners of Earth due to this resource being almost priceless...I mean this could all be happening and we wouldn`t even know about it. But just to make things worse for us, thoughts and claims like that are considered nuts...

Finally, all I`m saying is that if by any chance this wild theory is true, it makes sense that aliens, especially owners, don`t want us to know the truth, let alone posses advanced tech. After all we are the most precious of things out there and for them it would be a shame if we escaped or decided to fight back or end our lives just to oppose authority
One more reason in favour of this being possible or even probable is the fact that we live and have established the same system of consumption and captialism so why shouldn`t this apply to our galaxy or even universe? What does ATS think of all this? Possible? Probable? Very unlikely?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think it's possible somebody or something is responsible for all the missing people. Human trafficking is my best guess. I mean after all the other avenues are explored.

Maybe other Aliens and our Reptilian Overlords are in cahoots.

Where are all of these children going?!?!

It is estimated that at least 8 million children worldwide go missing each year.

It is estimated that nearly 800,000 children will be reported each year in the U.S; 40,000 children go missing each year in Brazil; 50,500 in Canada; 39,000 in France; 100,000 in Germany; and 45,000 in Mexico. An estimated 230,000 children go missing in the U.K. each year, or one child every 5 minutes.

facts.randomhistory.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The evidence seems contradictory considering we have computers, internet, robots, war machines ect....
If they did not want us to have all these grate tools then we would not. Just think about how powerful the machine you are using is. Before books we had clay tablets, hardly any one knew how to read them and there was not allot of them, then the book was invented and information exploded. Because of the book people could communicate there story's and knowledge threw time. The modern book is much more powerful, its a computer and can provide a trillion+ times more information then a book can. Without this technology movies like Jupiter ascending would have never been created and you would not have the knowledge and understanding of the world that you have now.

Technology is suppressed, sometimes its suppressed to make more money and sometimes its suppressed to protect the planet and our survival. Imagine having free energy, we could do so much BUT a single person could use that energy for destruction at mass. I think technology is moving faster then our ability to responsibly handle it. For example, nuclear power plants, the atomic bomb, oil drilling ect....
We need to evolve the "system" before we are individually given power or we will abuse it.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It makes it easier for them to track us, with so many people connected all the time to everything and everybody.

Yeah they are harvesting people and also just taking some of the best specimens back for breeding farms on other planets.

You know, if they capture us here and take us to eat, then we are "free-range" humans and worth a lot more and we do taste better than the "farm-raised" humans.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm 37 and I've been interested in ET nearly all my life. I've listened to many Art Bell and Coast to Coast shows and have seen many documentaries.

From what I can glean, based on the best evidence, there does appear to be anomalous objects flying in earth's atmosphere. By anomalous I mean objects that are not simply tricks of light and shadow, are not hoaxes, do not have the behavior of objects moved by naturally occurring forces, and have performance capabilities far beyond publicly known propulsion and/or aircraft design.

This can be supported by the many well documented encounters involving military aircraft, especially U.S. military aircraft. The best documented encounters involve multiple radar tracking, laser range finding, visual sighting, etc. Furthermore, the USOs are even more interesting, these are craft that exhibit very high performance capabilities both underwater and in the air, this is nearly impossible to accomplish using modern publicly acknowledged or developed technology.

Also, it appears that ETs may have been visiting earth for a long time, far past the 1940's. This is pure speculation on my part but, we may not be the first humans to achieve advanced levels of science and technology. What I believe happened is that these advances in technology were limited to a particular group of people and geographic location. For example Atlantis, Mu, India, Sumeria, etc.

The ETs may have seen this as a problem, they may have wanted certain cultural attributes that encourage progress towards a culture with which they may be more familiar or that they may want to spread over the entire earth. Despite advances in culture and technology, most of humanity was not at that level nor were they going to get to that level. I believe that ETs also tried simply giving technology and knowledge to humans on earth, it only worked to a certain extent. The humans didn't see the technology or the learning as their own so it was static, it didn't advance nor did it spread. This may be the reason why they don't simply "give" technology or scientific knowledge to humans.

A reason I believe that these civilizations may have been given, at least some of the knowledge is because there does not appear to be "research" papers or experimental investigations to test theories. In other words are there ancient papers where people posited a theory that turned out to be wrong? Or papers describing the construction of a device for an experiment? Or the results of an experiment? How about data analysis or mathematical theories, calculations of the cooling required to keep a rocket nozzle from melting, the strength of materials, simulations or calculations of the results of stress tests, etc?

Now, here we are, nearly all the science, technology, government, arts, etc at least publicly, was developed/discovered from it's fundamental principles by humans. Starting with the Greeks, spread by the Romans to Europe, advanced and spread throughout the world mostly by Europeans, it had all the attributes that the ETs may have wanted. Though, I think, there may be a rift between the "power elite" and the ETs, the "power elite" think they know what is best for all of humanity.

We are on the precipice of developing technology that may surpass those of the ancients, basically hyper-dimensional travel. This type of travel may already be available to the "power elite", the actual principles by which to do this are not yet publicly available.
edit on 11-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d
You have to consider 'The Matrix' movies as well. Wachowski bros were to blame for both of these. Very similar plot devices but used in their own separate ways.

Matrix had the whole population being harvested for energy with the resistance aware and fighting. In Jupiter Ascending, we have the Abrasax clan using their resources and converting ppl into a substance that prolongs their life like the fountain of youth. With most of the planets unawares of their underlying purpose of being a commodity for 'aliens'.

Where have we heard this before??

We also have tales of tptb dissecting ppl for adrenal glands for ritualistic drug use. And the archons of old...and reptilians keeping us down to suck the bad vibes from our jelly souls. Could go on and on.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ah yes, "reapers". We have dismissed that claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3dsome of these planets could sustain water and there is a high probability that they do and these circumstances would definitely guarantee life

This right here is your problem. There is literally nothing that indicates this is true.

If aliens existed and wanted to hide their presence from us then every "sighting" you use to justify them having been here would be false and never happened.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnight4444
Ah yes, "reapers". We have dismissed that claim.

Famous last words councillor. Famous last words indeed.

Renagade choice: go to hell i dont need the council approval to do this.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hauntedman
Here's one of my ufo videos, I am a avid skywatcher. This is very strange: www.youtube.com...
Near area 51

Why the added spooky music? That is a good sign it is just a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HidinoutWhere are all of these children going?!?!

It is estimated that at least 8 million children worldwide go missing each year.

It is estimated that nearly 800,000 children will be reported each year in the U.S; 40,000 children go missing each year in Brazil; 50,500 in Canada; 39,000 in France; 100,000 in Germany; and 45,000 in Mexico. An estimated 230,000 children go missing in the U.K. each year, or one child every 5 minutes.

facts.randomhistory.com...

Unfortunately this is just clickbait. It just counts the amount of missing children reports per year, but does NOT include the amount of missing people returned. Most of these missing people did return afterwards, or were found killed by accident, shootings other reasons.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The most likely answer is because they don't exist. Second only to they are too far away to reach us.
Either way you're never going to meet an alien.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCarrot

You meant Great tools. You wrote grate tools, tools for grating.
You meant a lot. You wrote allot, no idea.
You meant Their story. You wrote There story the story is over there. Like where story, there story.
You meant Through time. You wrote threw time, tossed a clock.
I don't often correct but geez....

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Finally, all I`m saying is that if by any chance this wild theory is true, it makes sense that aliens, especially owners, don`t want us to know the truth, let alone posses advanced tech. After all we are the most precious of things out there and for them it would be a shame if we escaped or decided to fight back or end our lives just to oppose authority

What wild theory?

You said you had no evidence, so its just a 'what if',

That 'what if' is simply what if Jupiter ascending (the movie) or what the movie explains is real.

What does ATS think of all this?

Yeah, I enjoyed the film.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's Staggering how many people go missing a year and never get heard from again. Madeleine Mccann & Ben Needham from the U.K for example. Never been found. Although human trafficing is the most likely reason.
It's an interesting theory that makes you think. Humans reproduce at an alarming rate, so what's a few thousand being taken going to do.
Earth is where it is so we can't escape.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess the question is why hide? If they are all powerful there is no reason to hide and they could have walked among us as Gods for 50,000 years. Even today it would take us about 3 years to get over it and life would be back on track, or lets say they came in 1900, much easier.

Since we need to justify the lack of aliens with conspiracies then I would say there are none, and if there are they are machine only.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
It's Staggering how many people go missing a year and never get heard from again. Madeleine Mccann & Ben Needham from the U.K for example. Never been found. Although human trafficing is the most likely reason.
It's an interesting theory that makes you think. Humans reproduce at an alarming rate, so what's a few thousand being taken going to do.
Earth is where it is so we can't escape.

Its funny when we start talking huge numbers like 7 billion we see other numbers that look really big whem looked at in isolation, such as missing persons. We see statistics like 8000 people murdered by guns each year but we do not look at the 330,000,000 total in comparison and so 8,000 seems like a lot but it is a drop in the bucket.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCarrot

I don`t deny that we are technologically advanced, just not advanced enough to concern them...yet, it seems. Everything is relative you know...Also here is not just a matter of technology, it`s also a matter of what we know, the truth about us and universe. Ultimately, they could destroy us when we get dangerously close with both knowledge and tech.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well I haven`t seen evidence against it either. Probability is definitely higher. Just look at our solar system. Now only 1 planet in habitable zone and it has water and intelligent life. Mars too once was in habitable zone and what we see from images are dried out river beds terrain along with canyons and mountains....So this alone let me believe that there are plenty of planets out there with water in the habitable zone. Chances of this to be true are higher than against it...I would say.

a reply to: Xtrozero

Not so simple, no one would consider them gods in today`s world. In 1900 maybe...even then people or at least group of people with anti-god agenda would be working against them and if they exposed the truth to other people there would be a rebellion. So what`s better than have people blindly working against each other for the earth`s domination and each year harvest some humans undetected? So why risk playing gods to worthless humans who in majority hardly respects anyone and are nothing more than harvesting material?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well I haven`t seen evidence against it either. Probability is definitely higher. Just look at our solar system. Now only 1 planet in habitable zone and it has water and intelligent life. Mars too once was in habitable zone and what we see from images are dried out river beds terrain along with canyons and mountains....So this alone let me believe that there are plenty of planets out there with water in the habitable zone. Chances of this to be true are higher than against it...I would say.

The only planet we know of with life of any kind is Earth. That is the direct evidence against it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join