It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandinavians in India 10.000BC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

For ten years, Genographic Project scientists have explored and explained how patterns in our DNA show evidence of migration and expansion routes of our ancient ancestors across the globe. DNA has shown that genetically modern humans arose in Africa some 150,000 years ago, and around 60,000 years ago left Africa and went east into Asia, north into Europe, and south into Australia. But new research from Genographic Project scientists in India shows that eventually some of them also moved back west, and brought their language with them

Scandinavia in India

Could Scandinavians be the first Sun Gods and their ancient sanskrit the first writing?
edit on 11-7-2015 by Saturnalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saturnalia

For ten years, Genographic Project scientists have explored and explained how patterns in our DNA show evidence of migration and expansion routes of our ancient ancestors across the globe. DNA has shown that genetically modern humans arose in Africa some 150,000 years ago, and around 60,000 years ago left Africa and went east into Asia, north into Europe, and south into Australia. But new research from Genographic Project scientists in India shows that eventually some of them also moved back west, and brought their language with them

Scandinavia in India

Could Scandinavians be the first Sun Gods and their ancient sanskrit the first writing?

The article doesn't mention Scandinavia, so at the moment I doubt it

. The findings, published in the Journal of Systematics and Evolution, showed that in the last 8,000 years humans expanded west from Southeast Asia back to India

edit on 11-7-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Aw man, oh well two more months then its out.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Marduk

Aw man, oh well two more months then its out.

What? That White People are Gods? Should suit me fine considering..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Well that wasnt what i meant, sorta. More like Scandinavians and their settlements in the north moved down to india and started a cult which grew to a society. And there is ya modern man.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well that wasnt what i meant, sorta. More like Scandinavians and their settlements in the north moved down to india and started a cult which grew to a society. And there is ya modern man.

I can agree on that.

Europeans and Indian people are more closely related than their color of skin would lead you to believe.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Just a couple of months left, before its gonna go Heinz ketchup effect on information.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnalia

These people might be their descendants

www.kuriositas.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

ooooh, would be great if someone did a DNA test on them.. Someone?

Yeah the share customs and traditions from the north, and some scandinavian linguistics.
Seems to have adjusted to the same climate since, notherners are kinda sensitive to heat.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look again at the map in the link.
The migration into India is represented as coming from further east.
Scandinavia comes into the picture because the map suggests other migration FROM south-east Asia TO Scandinavia.
Not the other way round.
Your title should be "Indians in Scandinavia".
edit on 11-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That what i saw too

10 000 years ago there were an ice age and Scandinavia was covered with ice. Migration to Scandinavia started after ice was melted so it looks like the other way around.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Then how do you explain the Kalash? Stories brother

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm not Jewish, and I don't know what you are referring to.
The authority quoted in your opening post was an article with a map.
All I have done is point out that your source is presenting migration from south-east Asia to Scandinavia.
Look at where the "arrows" are pointing. That indicates direction of movement.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Now lets get back to Kalash, how do you explain that?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't see that it's my business to find an explanation for you.
I came on this thread to point out that you were misreading the map which you were using as the source authority in your opening post. I don't have any other interest here. Ask somebody else to explain them.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I'm not Jewish, and I don't know what you are referring to.

Lol. This doesn't pertain to you, sir.

Oh come on, its funny.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You do know what a Sungod is?
Queen of England?
Pharaos?
Persian empire?
Alexander the Great?

Any resemblance?

Same genetic trait, guardians of civiliasations or founders.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You wrote an opening post claiming that Scandinavians had migrated into India.
But you based that claim on a National Geographic article which describes, and shows on a map, how migrants came to India from South-east Asia and also moved on INTO Scandinavia.
In other words, your title clashes with your source.
That's the only point that interests me here, and I'm not going to get entangled with anything else.
If you want a wide-ranging argument on matters not mentioned in your OP, choose somebody else. I'm not biting.

edit on 11-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So lemme get this straight humans came out of Africa then branched out for quite some time then became scandanavians after which they became gods, while all the other races that branched out were just normal humans. . . . .. . .

I call 100% BS on this one if thats the hypothesis. . .. . . . .

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

If an alien visits you and looks like the silver surfer and said i am God, had technology and domestication for survival would you believe him? Probably.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join