It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 ways WWIII Might Happen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

What would be the spark? The M.E.? A Natural Resource grab,the final battle for world domination between US and Russia and China? Cyber Attack or a non state actor? Given the hostilities between The US and Russia I think it would be something in Eastern Europe.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There's a bunch of ways a theoretical third world war might start. What's the point?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
There's a bunch of ways a theoretical third world war might start. What's the point?

I think the point is we're very very close to it, and people are feeling uneasy.

Britain and the U.S will have boots on the ground in Iraq by the end of 2015, chasing ISIS.

Personally i think bad things are about to happen in the ME.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Um..errr.
That's sort of been the state of things for quite a while now.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Um..errr.
That's sort of been the state of things for quite a while now.

I mean really bad. Is that a better answer for you?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I don't recall asking a question but call me a cockeyed optimist, I don't see a world war coming up.
Of course, it doesn't take a world war to mess things up for a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't recall asking a question but call me a cockeyed optimist, I don't see a world war coming up.
Of course, it doesn't take a world war to mess things up for a lot of people.

It won't take too many more things being messed up to start that world war.

We can agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can we please stop using the term World War? Talk about a way all you like but, you can not have a world war unless you have the world divided into sides. In the first two World Wars the world was dominated by a few empires and the Cold War the world was divided into two sides. The World does not have to side because their is only one global power. You can have regional wars, or even a couple regional wars but, not a world war unless the world goes through a massive geo political change.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a war is a fight for survival one 1 side and a fight for supremacy on the other. Outside of our westernised bubble this has never ceased. There is a new weapon of mass destruction being developed as we speak. That weapon is a human, there is nothing more powerful than man himself. Engineer the right circumstances for this weapon to explode and destruction ensues. The people in charge can set off the weapon in specific areas with simple policy change or even a religious quote. That is true power. History will confirm this.
It is unfortunate USA has these people living there at this moment, but make no mistake they have their bolthole to go to.
What USA means is what will cause them to go to this bolt hole and set off the weapon, because it will certainly not be the peoples decision.
It is already happening its just not reached you yet, what do some people see when they watch the world news. They then go out in a safe friendly environment and forget all they just witnessed. Denial truly is a powerful force.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think the spark is one man

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I read some thing about this but I cant remember were i read it, it went some thing like this.
WW3 is a real and unavoidable fact, but it will be nothing like WW1 and WW2, where there was a clear define between the country's fighting. Because of mass immigration and importing of cultures that do not have the ability of integrating it will be impossible to fine the other country's to fight as there will be no clear defined culture to fight. Instead WW3 will be a war of who can breed the fastest, then a political war with in each country, with people first fighting for which culture get elected into government to take control of the country. Next stage will be civil war with neighborhood fighting neighborhoods, you could call it a world civil war, where WMD cannot be used and the fighting will be street to street. Such a war could last 50 to a 100 years by which time it will just seem normal to the people who live then. WW3 will not start or end with a bang, more a very long whimper.
If the person who wrote this essay reads this please forgive me for shorting it and I clam no responsibility for it. I just found it an interesting and very though provoking idea.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Change the forum name then or don't get involved in the conversation if you don't like the term....

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Perhaps when WW3 does start we will look at all the reasons that have been wrote about and say " damm missed that one"

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
For those that want WWIII, its should be easy enough...just attack that one guy. Y'all know who i'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02
I was trying to say that. Thank you. Look at the countries that have had civil wars raging for years. No improvement
Ask the Irish who grew up with the TROUBLES, they became immune and adapted. It was patrolled and controlled. That is what kept the majority safe. What if no one came to your aid.
I think you give too much credit to the powers that be. They can control wars, switch sides, back the winner but when we reach TIPPING POINT and come for them . We are then instigating the new FINAL SOLUTION.
It will happen within months of reaching the tipping point, not generations.
Question is how close is TIPPING POINT. what is the straw that breaks the camels back. Make no mistake they have already planned, trained and tested the FINAL SOLUTION.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: imod02
I was trying to say that. Thank you. Look at the countries that have had civil wars raging for years. No improvement
Ask the Irish who grew up with the TROUBLES, they became immune and adapted. It was patrolled and controlled. That is what kept the majority safe. What if no one came to your aid.
I think you give too much credit to the powers that be. They can control wars, switch sides, back the winner but when we reach TIPPING POINT and come for them . We are then instigating the new FINAL SOLUTION.
It will happen within months of reaching the tipping point, not generations.
Question is how close is TIPPING POINT. what is the straw that breaks the camels back. Make no mistake they have already planned, trained and tested the FINAL SOLUTION.

I have a wonderful paper wrote by a student who study's the social media, its about the coming war between Muslims and Christians and how its been caused and manipulated by the US shadow government but no point in sending it to ATS the PC MODS would only herniate them self trying to close the thread, but not be fore they let there trolls lose.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Wrong way to show respect to a MOD here. Its his position to moderate which he was doing...and I think he was trying to emphasize a point...and it rubbed you the wrong way.

Give respect, get respect...even if you don't agree.

PS He is right ...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wrong way to show respect to a MOD here. Its his position to moderate which he was doing...and I think he was trying to emphasize a point...and it rubbed you the wrong way.

Give respect, get respect...even if you don't agree.

PS He is right ...

I see you picked up lots of stars for that comment........

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It will happen when the Christians say so.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Sorry Man but Stalin was dead in 1954.
Nikita Khrushchev was leader then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join