It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Order of Q

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, I debated about posting this, out of respect for the order, but, it does have a Wiki, so not that secret if I found it there:

en.wikipedia.org...

I was looking up Shriners, and I'm not a Mason but a member of other Orders. My family has Masons, including Shriners and friends of Shriners, who helped with parades and events at hospitals, but I was admittedly not extremely familiar until reading up a bit on the wiki page.

Found this in "see also," and found it interesting. In my work, I''ve studied the pyramids and their frequencies and energies, and I am curious if any members of this order are around. If you have been to the pyramid, and can fill me in a bit on the experience, I'd greatly appreciate it! Firstly for curiosity's sake, 2nd if possible to quote in my next book, anonymously or otherwise. PM me if preferred, and thanks in advance, and here's one reason why...

www.earthfiles.com...
edit on 11-7-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

What " other orders" are you part of , if you dont mind me asking ?
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
www.scribd.com... oatl-Voice-Of-The-Coate-2007-Spring#scribd

A link to what looks like one of their newsletters - they are an invitation only masonic order.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hmmm....Founded in 1945...Then there's this:

The order is composed of Shrine Masons who have distinguished themselves in their service to their temples. It is primarily a ‘fun’-order.

Yep. Sounds utterly meaningless.

What's with the poorly photoshopped picture of El Castillo that you linked to?
edit on 7/11/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

There are a lot of invitation only sided orders. I don't know of any list that would show them, but over the years, I have heard of a few. (the going joke is Ksig is likely a member of all of them.)

This one is specific to the Shrine.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wiki and YouTube are both USER SUBMITTED info....which can be totally wrong....and that was the 1st thing you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

What's with the poorly photoshopped picture of El Castillo that you linked to?

No, that's for reals from what I understand.
And like I said, just curious about it, the invite only aspect and the fact that it's separate would imply that it's different somehow, no? Thanks for replies all!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'm not sure of any site that lists them all. The yorkrite.org site has a good list of bodies of Masonry, but not all of them are invitational.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i was going to join the ancient order of hibernians but i am not religious
oh well

top topics

join