It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the NIST FOIA Videos Cut and Tampered With?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

What I would like from you are those video time lines of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 where you think demo explosions are heard.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

There is evidence and everyone sees that.

Take your so-called evidence to any major news organization and see how far you are going to get.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Why don't some of the OS supporters write all the victims a letter that survived many of the explosions in the WTC and tell them the truth that none of you were not there that day, however OS supporters know for a fact that they only heard some man holes blowing up, some elevators falling and some gas lines blowing up. Don't forget to tell these victims the truth, that the gas lines were shut off before the WTC came down.

Just write them a letter and tell them the truth that the explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives, which is why no demo explosions are heard nor seen in the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 videos and why seismic monitors did not depict demo explosions.

To sum it up, there is no evidence that explosives were used during 9/11.

I know the Topic of 911 is a very emotional with most people on both sides and it is with me as well. I'll tell you why it is one of my passions.

I watched the event unfold at my business in North Carolina on the morning of 911 and closed my store. I and my business partner were in a state of shock. We watched the televised coverage for three days in total shock, feeling so helpless.

Like the rest of the world everyone was in shock that very day. I felt sick and angry to what had happened as did millions of people all over the world did that day.

I believed in every single word the mainstream media was saying. I believed in all their talking points and blindingly supported our government for retaliation to whom committed such an evil act. I too wanted someone to pay for killing our people and destroying billions of dollars in business and damaging our economies.

In fact I had to close my business of five successful years for good, after 10 months after 911, my inventory was no moving.
Like so many other small business had to close shop in my trade.

I supported the wars blindingly for America to go into Iraq and Afghanistan for crashing airplanes in our buildings.

Then one day a friend of mind asked me, have you seen the video of Michael Moor about 911 and that I should rent it at block busters, so I did.

I will admit I am no fan of Michael Moor, however I sat at home and watched the whole video. Michael Moor did not prove to much in his video about the OS, however he did ask the right questions that mainstream media would not ask.

This opened the door to my curiosity and I wanted to know why our politions where not addressing these important issues.
Back in those days I was a computer gamer and a programmer, I can tell you those days ended quickly when I started my 911 research. I had found a better use of my computers.

What I uncovered shocked me to the core, after a few months I could not handle the many credible facts that were unfolding and the criminality of one of the biggest cover ups in American History.

This alone effected me personally as I was fact checking many of my sources and found many were very credible. I had to take a few months off of my research because I became very angry. I was in disbelief and now shocked all over again.

I felt very helpless and I was angry. I wanted nothing better than to see the real criminals held accounted for their illegal activities and their role they played in our government and elites over seas who were behind the 911 attacks.

The lies we were told. On 911 my world changed, however when I started to uncover some of the real facts about 911 my world views changed dramatically.

I took several months off to not look at anything concerning 911, after finally digesting all this information and understanding it, I felt there was nothing I could do.

So I spoke to some of my many friends to what I uncovered and many of them were in disbelief. I told many of my friends where to go on the internet to see the facts for themselves. That's when I found out who were my real friends then. Some of my friends had nothing to do with me, and yes I was called some very unsavory names.

However, being the person that I am, I was not going to live the 911 lie and I decided one day that I was going to the roof tops and expose the truth at all cost, I was not going to stand down and be told not to question the 911 events as mainstream media was shouting.

Back in the early days on ATS when 911 threads where beginning I was here, and it was a battle ground back then it was horrible, the attacks were outright vicious.

After 14 years and I am impressed to how many people on ATS who have done their research and many have come to the same conclusions as I have. I am amazed to see so many OS supporters are dying, so few left here on ATS.

I realized years ago that some people will never wake up and that is their problem, not mine.
So I write this to you skyeagle that I just don't believe we have anything to talk about when it comes to anything concerning 911.
All I can say lets agree to disagree.

I will not be posting to you any longer in any of these 911 threads. I will just be very simple and ignore you. I hope you find what your looking for and I hope you have a very nice life.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Considering that before 9/11, Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States on multiple occasions:

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

Al-Qaeda declared war on the United States and its allies two times before the attacks on September 11, 2001. Those two declarations came in the form of fatwas, a type of Islamic religious decree.

The First Fatwa

In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.The central premise of this fatwa is that "the people of Islam had suffered from aggression, iniquity, and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders alliance and their collaborators." He chronicles the various "injustices" and concludes that, "It is no longer possible to be quiet. It is not acceptable to give a blind eye to this matter."Bin Laden says that there is "no more important duty than pushing the American enemy out of the holy land,"and he calls on his Muslim brothers to concentrate on "destroying, fighting and killing the enemy until, by the Grace of Allah, it is completely defeated." He warns fellow Jihadists that, due to "the imbalance of power between our armed forces and the enemy forces, a suitable means of fighting must be adopted i.e. using fast moving light forces that work under complete secrecy."At the end of the fatwa, Osama bin Laden urges all Muslim brothers to "take part in fighting against the enemy -- your enemy and their enemy -- the Americans and the Israelis. They are asking you to do whatever you can, with one's own means and ability, to expel the enemy, humiliated and defeated, out of the sanctities of Islam."

The Second Fatwa

The second fatwa was published on February 23, 1998, in Al Quds al Arabi. Unlike the first fatwa, which was issued by Osama bin Laden alone, this fatwa was signed by Osama bin Laden; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Jihad group in Egypt and al Qaeda second-in-command; Abu-Yasir Rafa'l Ahmad Taha, leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jumiat-ut-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh.The fatwa reasons that "three facts that are known to everyone" compel war against the United States. First, the United States has been "occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places." Second, the "crusader-Zionist alliance" has inflicted great devastation upon the Iraqi people. Third, the United States' goal is "to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there."

www.heritage.org...

And the fact that Osama bin Laden said:

Osama bin Laden

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it.... [E]very Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

www.heritage.org...

Osama bin Laden's message above makes it very clear that you are marked as a target if you are an American.

We both know that a number of countries issued warnings that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda issued warnings to the United States of a large-scale terrorist attack using hijacked aircraft that were to be used by al-Qaeda.

They Tried to Warn Us: Foreign Intelligence Warnings Before 9/11

www.historycommons.org...

Whereas, after Osama bin laden's 9/11 attack, he claimed responbility.

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11

Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda (search) leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."

www.foxnews.com...

And, al-Qaeda added the maytyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

Question is; why is the Truth Movement classifying 9/11 as a false flag operation when evidence and 9/11 warnings issued from nations around the world pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda as responsible?

Now, it has been said that that the WTC videos were tampered with and that demo explosives were used to bring down the WTC buildings, but let's take a closer look. Where are the demo explosions in the following videos that I keep hearing about from truthers?

edit on 21-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I will not be posting to you any longer in any of these 911 threads. I will just be very simple and ignore you. I hope you find what your looking for and I hope you have a very nice life.

Very well said. I concur.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That is just another way of backing out of the challenge of to post the time lines of demo explosions in the videos that have been posted.

It was very clear that at no time did the WTC videos depict the sound of demo explosions.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

That is just another way of backing out of the challenge of to post the time lines of demo explosions in the videos that have been posted.

It was very clear that at no time did the WTC videos depict the sound of demo explosions.

I'm reviving my old account because I just read this thread and I had to comment. 1, the OP has a very compelling question of why NIST's videos are obviously altered. It's completely self-evident in just watching the NIST videos he posted. They're cut right before the collapses which implies NIST was hiding something right before the collapses. Use your imagination what that hidden something would be.

2, there is no question about the NIST videos being altered. If you watch the videos, you can plainly see that they're altered. Which means that the OS posters don't make sense in demanding OP to prove that they're altered. The proof is the videos themselves. There's nothing ambiguous about them being cut. If a person watches them then he sees that.

3, this thread has to be an all-time low for certain OS'ers. OP posted NIST's altered videos; It's a fact that is self-evident and has nothing to do with OS'ers' rhetoric about challenging him to prove anything. The NIST videos are altered because if you watch them, you can see the video is chopped up. I don't believe the OS'ers or anyone can watch those vids and honestly disagree that they're edited. If you watch the videos, then you see it. It's not remotely debatable. What the thread should be focused on is why NIST videos are altered, and did NIST chop them up, or someone else?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

What the thread should be focused on is why NIST videos are altered, and did NIST chop them up, or someone else?

Do the chopped vids point to something other than planes and fires caused the collapse?
You can nit pick WW2 but it doesn't change the basic fact that Hitler did it.

Conspiracy believers always want to believe there is someone behind the curtain pulling ropes.
Even if Bush and Cheney came out and said they planned 911 the conspiracy crowd would say someone else was behind them because there's no money trail to Bush/Cheney.
To conspiracy believers the rabbit hole always has one deeper level that no one admits to.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

What the thread should be focused on is why NIST videos are altered, and did NIST chop them up, or someone else?

Do the chopped vids point to something other than planes and fires caused the collapse?
You can nit pick WW2 but it doesn't change the basic fact that Hitler did it.

Conspiracy believers always want to believe there is someone behind the curtain pulling ropes.
Even if Bush and Cheney came out and said they planned 911 the conspiracy crowd would say someone else was behind them because there's no money trail to Bush/Cheney.
To conspiracy believers the rabbit hole always has one deeper level that no one admits to.

This is really still more derailment. The fact is that NIST video's are obviously edited. The question of the thread is: Why are they chopped up, and who did the altering?

And I think it's clear that someone (like NIST) was hiding something or else their videos wouldn't be edited at the same part...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think the premise of the thread was good. It would appear that NIST is releasing video, claiming it was raw and uncut and the OP believes it to be edited.

It should be a discussion of that...a few fellows earlier in the thread were apparently just trying to confuse things and turn things around.

I mean, this is a conspiracy site. We know this, why else would we be here? We should be discussing this possible conspiracy and not calling people "truthers" or "Birthers" or anything like that. yeah?

So the question is, Can you prove a video, any video has been edited without seeing the Original? Secondly, if edited then why? Obviously to hide something. What? Explosions and proof of controlled demolition. If we heard some explosions or saw some explosions, would that be enough proof of controlled demolition?

edit on 24-9-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Question is; why is the Truth Movement classifying 9/11 as a false flag operation when evidence and 9/11 warnings issued from nations around the world pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda as responsible?

First according to the FBI OBL had nothing to do with it, take that up with them.. Second the attack and the demo of the buildings can be two separate events.

It would not surprise me if Larry did it, he had the most to gain and with all the buildings that were damaged only his came down..
edit on 24-9-2015 by wildb because: sp

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The fact is that NIST video's are obviously edited.

Did you get the videos from the NIST site?
Or are they on Youtube with the claim that they are the NIST video?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Did you get the videos from the NIST site?
Or are they on Youtube with the claim that they are the NIST video?

As was posted on the first page of this thread...

Wait a minute, these videos are from random youtube accounts, one of them is yours! These aren't direct from NIST, why are you trying to mislead us? And as has been pointed out, the videos on the NIST site are clips taken from sources all over, shouldn't you at least be using the videos from that site and not youtube pages?

Truthers make lots of claims, but of course they are unable to back those claims up!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

First according to the FBI OBL had nothing to do with it, take that up with them.

Let's run over to the website of the FBI and see what they have since posted about Osama bin Laden.

FBI Website: Most Wanted Terrorist Dead
Bin Laden Killed in ‘Targeted Operation’

The mastermind of the attacks on September 11, 2001 that killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children has been killed.

www.fbi.gov...

In addition, intelligence reports and warnings issued from countries around the world blamed Osama bin Laden.

Second the attack and the demo of the buildings can be two separate events.

Please elaborate, because there were no demo explosions nor even secondary explosions heard and such explosives would have been heard miles away.

It would not surprise me if Larry did it,...

He has no such authority. In addition, he lost a court to obtain billions from the airlines.

edit on 24-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

The NIST website tells you why portions are edited right here: "Source"

Clearly the portions 'edited out' is data not available for public release.

I've written a few open records requests. I know firsthand that 'they' defy public oversight laws.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Let's run over to the website of the FBI and see what they have since posted about Osama bin Laden.

or this..

www.fbi.gov...

Poster revised 2001..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Before 9/11, intelligence reports from around the world were flowing into the United States warning that Osama bin Laden and al=Qaeda would use hijacked airliners in a large scale terrorist attack to kill thousands of people. Even the Russians warned the United States.

Let's take a look at some of those warnings.

Russia

Russian President Vladimir Putin publicly stated that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the US in the summer of 2001 that suicide pilots were training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02] The head of Russian intelligence also stated, “We had clearly warned them” on several occasions, but they “did not pay the necessary attention.” [Agence France-Presse, 9/16/01]

The Russian newspaper Izvestia claimed that Russian intelligence agents knew the participants in the attacks, and: “More than that, Moscow warned Washington about preparation for these actions a couple of weeks before they happened.” [Izvestia, 9/12/02]

Morocco

An undercover agent from Morocco successfully penetrated al-Qaeda. He learned that bin Laden was “very disappointed” that the 1993 bombing had not toppled the World Trade Center, and was planning “large scale operations in New York in the summer or fall of 2001.” He provided this information to the US in August 2001. [Agence France Presse, 11/22/01, International Herald Tribune, 5/21/02, London Times, 6/12/02]

Afghanistan

In late July 2001, Afghanistan’s Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a “huge attack” on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time.

Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official, “possibly from the intelligence services.” Sources confirmed that this message was received, but supposedly not taken very seriously, because of “warning fatigue” arising from too many terror warnings. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02]

Egypt

Hasni Mubarak, President of Egypt, maintains that in the beginning of September 2001 Egyptian intelligence warned American officials that al-Qaeda was in the advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US. [AP, 12/7/01, New York Times,

Great Britain

In 1999, British intelligence gave a secret report to the US embassy. The report stated that al-Qaeda had plans to use “commercial aircraft” in “unconventional ways,”“possibly as flying bombs.” [Sunday Times, 6/9/02] On July 16, 2001, British intelligence passed a message to the US that al-Qaeda was in “the final stages” of preparing a terrorist attack in Western countries. [London Times, 6/14/02]

In early August, the British gave another warning, telling the US to expect multiple airline hijackings from al-Qaeda. This warning was included in Bush’s briefing on August 6, 2001. [Sunday Herald, 5/19/02]

Germany

In June 2001, German intelligence warned the US, Britain, and Israel that Middle Eastern terrorists were planning to hijack commercial aircraft and use them as weapons to attack “American and Israeli symbols which stand out.” Within the American intelligence community, “the warnings were taken seriously and surveillance intensified” but “there was disagreement on how such terrorist attacks could be prevented.”

This warning came from Echelon, a spy satellite network that is partly based in Germany. [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 9/11/01, Washington Post, 9/14/01]

Nothing in the international warnings indicating an American 9/11 false flag.

edit on 24-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

or this..

And this.

From the Website of the FBI

Intelligence agencies quickly learned that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by bin Laden’s terrorist organization, and in October 2001, his name was added to the U.S. Department of State’s Most Wanted Terrorists

List.www.fbi.gov...

edit on 25-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent, hellobruce, etc.

OP has repeatedly answered such questions with the fact that the NIST videos are from NIST, and he's posted the links to the videos on NIST's site. There's no ambiguity here. NIST's videos are clearly edited, and it's obvious just by watching them.

Talk about disingenuous arguments lol.
edit on 30-9-2015 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join