It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the NIST FOIA Videos Cut and Tampered With?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I have caught OS supporters posting hoaxed videos in many occasions and they continue to still do it.

I can verify that fact as accurate.

There are those who have hoaxed certain videos and photos in hope that truthers would re-post them during their debates and claim the videos are proof that demo explosives took out the WTC buildings and that is exactly what was done recently when truthers hit me with hoax videos they claimed supported their case that the WTC buildings were brought down by demo explosives. Because they posted those hoax videos, I figured that they were unaware that the videos they posted were already well-known hoaxes.

edit on 20-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
For years reviewing almost endless footage of the events of 911 I cannot help but notice that many of the 911 videos in many cases are edited, cut, spliced and tampered with

You would have to ask the truthers why they do that, as they are the ones who edit 9/11 videos then post them on youtube. It is the only way they can support their silly conspiracy theories.

it should of caught explosions on tape

As there were no explosions how could it have caught them?

No explosions? Where have you been? There is live news coverage that clearly catches the explosions and the reporters ON AIR commenting on them. Not only that, firefighters were also talking about the explosions that day. Just because you, some random internet person, say there were no explosions doesn't make it true. I'll believe the people who were there, thanks though.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

There were not demo explosions at ground zero as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed. Sound of explosions is not evidence of explosives without further evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

There are those who have hoaxed certain videos and photos in hope that truthers would re-post them during their debates and claim the videos are proof that demo explosives took out the WTC buildings and that is exactly what was done recently when truthers hit me with hoax videos they claimed supported their case that the WTC buildings were brought down by demo explosives. Because they posted those hoax videos, I figured that they were unaware that the videos they posted were already well-known hoaxes.

I have caught OS believers and supporters of posting their own hoaxed video such as videos that have been edited out the sounds of explosions in order to push their OS conspiracy theories.

I like how OS supporters like to dismiss credible evidence that debunks the OS such as the 500 credible eyewitness who went on public record claiming the heard, saw and some survived explosions.

When I confront OS believers of this evidence they hand wave the evidence because it does not fit the OS.

To be a real Truther one MUST be willing to change his, or her mind when there is un-disputable evidence that part of the OS is a lie.

Would it surprise you, if I told you that many years ago I believed the OS was true and I supported it?

I did.

However I continue with my research and looked into the science from A&E and that changed my mind. Yes I read the NIST Report. But when A&E looked at the NIST Report and did their own science and was able to prove NIST was mostly pseudo science then I realized we had been lied too.

NIST out right lied when they claimed publicly that there were no explosions at the WTC and did their so call investigation on everything but demolition.

It was a slap in the faces of everyone that died that day. I am not amazed today that science can be bought and pay for by criminals who have something to hide and gain.
In my opinion, people who support their endeavor and are aware of the real facts are no different from the real criminals and have sold their souls, and their country out.

Being a Truther is getting to the bottom of a conspiracy and uncovering who, what, where, and why.

Real Truthers do not have to post hoaxed video, or photos and most Truthers do not believe the lies that were created to discrete them.

However, for a persons who has "years" of research into 911 and still support the OS of 911 and continues to ridicule everyone who doesn't support such nonsense, convinces me that these people have a driven agenda, or perhaps something else.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Outstanding post sir... I know that's a one liner but it fits..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It's absolute denial all the way for you no matter how wrong
you are. It's pathetic to even believe you can still convince yourself.

You've been debunked, caught lying and corrected over and over.

And you act like you haven't been shown anything. Even NIST
knows their own report is total crap. But you don'T?

You don't even believe that glass would muffle the explosions in
comparison to a building that was deglazed. You must like to lose
arguments cause that's all you're doing at this point.

I've seen explosions, I've heard explosions, I can tell there were
explosions. Firefighters, architects, engineers and all iron workers
heard and say there were explosions. So you know whet?

There were explosions in the towers to bring them down.
Everybody knows it.
edit on Rpm92015v14201500000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I have caught OS believers and supporters of posting their own hoaxed video such as videos that have been edited out the sounds of explosions in order to push their OS conspiracy theories.

Post the evidence for all to see, and then, we can take a look a number of other videos and do some comparisons. If you fail to do so, then you have no case.

I like how OS supporters like to dismiss credible evidence that debunks the OS such as the 500 credible eyewitness who went on public record claiming the heard, saw and some survived explosions.

I also like how truthers claim that 500 witnesses heard explosions and yet, the same truthers cannot provide a single time line where demo explosions are heard in the following videos.

As a reminder of what demo explosions sound like.

That explains why we have expert testimony from ground zero of demolition experts stating they heard no demolition explosions at ground zero.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

That explains why their seismic monitors did not detect demo explosions, because there were no demo explosions to detect.

Seismic Chart 1: No Demo Explosions
Depicted

Seismic Chart 2: No Demo Explosions Detected

And of course, more expert testimony.

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.

The day of the attack, Romero told the Journal the towers' collapse, as seen in news videotapes, looked as though it had been triggered by carefully placed explosives.

Subsequent conversations with structural engineers and more detailed looks at the tape have led Romero to a different conclusion.

hugequestions.com...

Demolition experts reviewing the same WTC taps and yet, they have stated that they saw on evidence of demo explosions, which explains why no evidence of demo explosives was ever found in the WTC rubble.

To sum it up, no one heard demo explosions at ground zero. Just exploding manhole explosions, which are common in New York City, exploding gas lines according to firefighters during an NBC new report, the playback which aired last year, pancaking floors, falling elevators, etc, all which had nothing to do with explosives.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No time line is going to change the fact that you can't face the truth.
edit on Rpm92015v21201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It's absolute denial all the way for you no matter how wrong you are. It's pathetic to even believe you can still convince yourself.

All you have to do is to accept my challenge to prove me wrong by posting time lines of demo explosions in the videos of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7. It is a simple challenge and I want you to post those time lines here for all to see so they can go back and review the time lines in those videos. Are you up to the challenge to prove me wrong? Yes or no.

You've been debunked, caught lying and corrected over and over.

You comment is typical of the fabrication spewing from conspiracy websites. Now, either prove me wrong by posting those time lines in those videos, or throw in the towel and admit that there are not demo explosions in either of those videos.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

No time line is going to change the fact that you can't face the truth.

That won't work so once again, prove me wrong by posting those time lines that I am requesting. All I am asking is for to post time lines of demo explosions in the three videos of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 that prove me wrong. Just a simple request, you understand.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Outstanding post sir... I know that's a one liner but it fits..

Fits as well as a size-12 foot in a size-6 shoe.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's over, you lost.
Have a good rest of your life. That's my advice, cause you're
wasting your time amigo.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh Randy.
Declaring victory? Really?
www.avantnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's over,...

It can't be over because you have yet to post those time lines depicting demo explosions in those three videos. Does this mean that you are backing out of a challenge to prove me wrong in front of everyone here?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Declaring victory? Really?

It's not that so much as it is just try'n to get Sky to realise
there are other things in life. Sky has run his course trying to
suppress the truth. And it should be obvious even to him he isn't
getting anywhere? No victory for Randy but Skys been pummeled.

SKY

And I never agreed to doing a damn thing for you. But I'll say this
" In front everyone ". There must be twenty threads on ATS,
where you've claimed you caught truthers lying and posting dis
information and hoaxed videos. So tell me, how is it you suddenly
become so legally blind to your heros do'in exactly that?
edit on Rpm92015v46201500000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's not that so much as it is just try'n to get Sky to realise there are other things in life. Sky has run his course trying to
suppress the truth.

I have said that the sound of explosions was not evidence that demo explosives were responsible. Case in point.

Explosions heard in New York City: eyewitness testimony

“I heard a loud explosion, and I felt all this hot air hit me,” Thomas McDonough said. “And it knocked me back, and I almost went down. I saw the flames flying in the air. I then panic, and I started to go out across the street. And I was waiting a minute and I was going to go on the other side, and the other one went up, and that one really hit me in the face, and the flames went up.

Next thing I know, a police officer had me by the back and was dragging me across the street, saying, ‘I’ve got to get you out of here.'”

Now, for the rest fo the story.

2 Manholes Explode, Rock Buildings, Rattle Nerves Near Penn Station

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Two manholes and two gratings exploded near Penn Station in Midtown Manhattan on Wednesday, snarling traffic in the area.

The blasts occurred at the corner of Eighth Avenue and West 35th Street at around 10:16 a.m. They produced flames that quickly dissipated. But smoke and an acrid odor hung over the busy commercial area. Firefighters told CBS2’s Elise Finch a fire broke out underground, leading to the explosion.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Let's try another.

Explosion in Manhattan

An explosion shook a technical school in Manhattan today, injuring several people, the New York City fire department said.
The New York Fire department said that the explosion, which was first reported at 11:29 a.m. (16:29 GMT), took place at the second floor of the Apex Technical School on 121 West 19th Street in Manhattan.

Now, for the rest of the story.

There was no official number of injuries, but the fire department unofficially counted six people going to hospitals.
Unofficially fire department people on the scene said the explosion may have been caused by a gas leak.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you claim that 500 people heard explosions, you have to provide evidence that explosives were responsible because manhole explosions in New York City are common. In fact, there were 2100 explosions in New York City in 2014 and 1000 explosions so far this year.

New York City Manhole Explosions Epidemic Puts Pressure On Con Edison

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I also like how truthers claim that 500 witnesses heard explosions and yet, the same truthers cannot provide a single time line where demo explosions are heard in the following videos.

We don't need any time line on edited videos to prove there were explosions. We have over five hundred eyewitness that is all that is needed as proof.

Why don't OS supporters talk about all these credible eyewitness that saw, heard, and survived being in these explosions?

Few OS supporters keep saying over and over in every 911 thread there is no evidence of explosions.
Yet the Truthers can prove NYC Firemen, NYC police officers, First Respondents, Lawyers, executives, secretaries, Janitors, EMT's, Bankers, managers, many working in the WTC. who all went on public record all saying they saw and heard explosions.

That is all that is needed including "real" science from Architectures & Engineers that proves without any doubt that the WTC blew to bits.

To sum it up, no one heard demo explosions at ground zero. Just exploding manhole explosions, which are common in New York City, exploding gas lines according to firefighters during an NBC new report, the playback which aired last year, pancaking floors, falling elevators, etc, all which had nothing to do with explosives.

Why don't some of the OS supporters write all the victims a letter that survived many of the explosions in the WTC and tell them the truth that none of you were not there that day, however OS supporters know for a fact that they only heard some man holes blowing up, some elevators falling and some gas lines blowing up. Don't forget to tell these victims the truth, that the gas lines were shut off before the WTC came down.

Many of these very people were in the WTC and went on record, tell them to there faces that they are all lairs.

The reason I write this to you is because these very people are Truthers as well. Yet some, very few of the OS supporters spit in these victims faces, by dismissing their written testimonies. Because it does not fit the OS narratives.

This enrages me when I see OS supporters who demonstrate they careless for the real truth, as if no evidence has surfaced after 14 years.
skyeagle, the fact is evident now, you have been proven wrong about the explosions in and around the WTC. It is about time you change a little of your beliefs concerning the OS.

I am not asking you to change anything else, just the hard core fact that there was explosions in the WTC, nothing else.

I am trying to be a friend, I am not your enemy here. I am trying to get you to just open your eyes just a little.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Here is an example of a tampered video, which was used by truthes within just the past month in their debate with me when they claimed this video was proof that WTC7 was brought down by demo explosives.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

We don't need any time line on edited videos to prove there were explosions.

Sorry, but even official news source videos do not depict demo explosions, so you have no case. BTW, your comment is a typical tactic truthers have used to back out of a very difficult situation whenever I provided them with a challenge to meet.

Why don't some of the OS supporters write all the victims a letter that survived many of the explosions in the WTC and tell them the truth that none of you were not there that day,...

Just write them a letter and tell them the truth that the explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives, which is why no demo explosions are heard nor seen in the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 videos and why seismic monitors did not depict demo explosions.

To sum it up, there is no evidence that explosives were used during 9/11.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

To sum it up, there is no evidence that explosives were used during 9/11.

There is evidence and everyone sees that. What you don't realise
is, the sun came up today and everyone knows it. So no one needs
evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join