It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any xbox live gamers still cranking a 360?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Holy shiz Darkblade, you seem like just as much a fan than I am.
Although, I did finish the story. Once.

I guess it's safe to assume you have made more character's than me. I've only made like, 5 total.
My first career was level 74 with about 600 hours, then I accidentally saved over it with a new character I made.
Level 50-ish And 275 hour's later, i accidental saved over that one too lol.

However, I'm pretty used to the game now got a level 99 in under 180 hour's. Other 2 characters are nothing special.

Losing all those games, Dammm, so depressing. Glad you're able to rebuild the collection again. Should most definitely be
Entertained for a while.
Games are certainly getting cheap.
Making the most of it now and buying all the good ones I can.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

Hey, nice name choice. Haven't heard scallywag in a while, haha

Max Payne 3 was an awesome game, physically and graphically, even by today's standards. Wonder if there will be a 4th any time soon.
Sadly I never got to try the multiplayer aspect, apparently that was spot on.

Awwww aren't you nice, saving kitty's and all.

I honor your sacrifice.

360 ftw.
edit on 12-7-2015 by ChaosruptureS420 because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Got another skyrim veteran over here, nice work.

Good idea trading in, I still can't decide what do do with mine.

Point noted; thanks for the heads up yuppa, I'll make sure to do so.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Sweet as bro, that's mostly what I'm playing. Currently grinding missions to save up for the t20. Even though it's presently broken on last gen consoles. Hopefully they'll fix it, since it's so damn expensive.

Ps4 is a good choice, I was going to get one.
Until Microsoft won me over when they announced BC and first access to modding fallout 4.
Between that and the new halo and gears of war games. I couldn't help but to re-evaluate my future purchase.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosruptureS420

Sweet as bro, that's mostly what I'm playing. Currently grinding missions to save up for the t20. Even though it's presently broken on last gen consoles. Hopefully they'll fix it, since it's so damn expensive.

Ps4 is a good choice, I was going to get one.
Until Microsoft won me over when they announced BC and first access to modding fallout 4.
Between that and the new halo and gears of war games. I couldn't help but to re-evaluate my future purchase.

hopefully since bethesda can have mods microsoft will allow others as well to do it(for single player games or modd lobbies)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That's most definately possible, however. A Majority of new games coming out have no need for mods and/or their developers don't like the thaught of their games getting altered.

Bethesda on the other hand has always appreciated the modding community.

And playstation, well. They're not allowing it any time soon, maybe later next year.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosruptureS420

I did not realize that the console would have a backwards compatibility...that's made my day.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I'll tell you what, when I heard it, I actually got up and did a freaky little dance in my living room.
xb1 got a lot more exciting with that news.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Ikr, such a great addition.
Good to see Microsoft use some initiative, might actually help their sales a bit haha.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I still am using my 360 when I do play games. I have no plans on upgrading the system either...since honestly, the Xbox One let me down (advertising you're an all in one device, when you won't back port seems to be a moot advertising point).

I am not yet sure if I'm going to invest in a Wii U or not yet. I just sold my PSP, and will probably part with my PS2 finally sometime later this month too.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shugo
I still am using my 360 when I do play games. I have no plans on upgrading the system either...since honestly, the Xbox One let me down (advertising you're an all in one device, when you won't back port seems to be a moot advertising point).

Are you referring to a lack of backwards compatibility gaming wise?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Correct. I think that if you're going to advertise a product on the foundation that it's "all you need for entertainment", then you should probably be able to have it play the games that you started enjoying the brand with. I'm willing to pay more for a product that reduces my need for additional gear, I think most people are - that seems to be the trend of consumers now-a-days.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shugo

It's a pity that the Xbox One is a typical Microsoft product. The list of errors Microsoft made with the Xbox One is to long for this thread. I love my Xbox 360 but I'm not a fanboy. The Xbox One needs to be slimmed down and $100 NZ cheaper.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm even okay with the size, just if you're going to make an expensive monster, make it do expensive monster things.

I'm sticking with Microsoft for the most part, but I'm waning on consoles for a number of reasons. One is just that I don't have the time anymore, and the other is that it always is lagging in features. There's no support, they lack a feature that should be standard, or its old. Gaming consoles are one of the worst offenders of technological over-advancement, IMO.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I still have an xbox360. I play Thief and GTA5. My console is always connected to the internet. My hard drive is almost full. I plan on getting an Xbox one after I pay off my veterinarian.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join