It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible All Top Secret biological and chemical experiments done by US internally before 1998.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.whiteoutpress.com...

This list was 1997 and before, it also seems incomplete. Who knows what is happening in the US internally right now?

In 2001 Iraq war American/possible Allies army was using Uranium rounds against Saddam's army. It is considered a radiation weapon.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Don't forget them Ticks.. Ticks is an invasive species and doesn't belong in North America. They came from Africa. Brought to you by Nazi scientists and American traitors. Land of the free is going to be land of the parasites.

www.youtube.com...

nstarzone.com...

www.governor.ny.gov...

www.torontosun.com...

You see rabies does not exist in the past, now it does all over North America.

www.rabiesfree.org...

Who knows what other experiments is out there.. Maybe Flu??

edit on 10-7-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

www.rabiesfree.org...

I'm not sure of the other 'facts' mentioned (though I have some doubts), but having once done a fairly extensive research paper on the rabies virus, I can tell you that the above is simply not true.

Early forms of the rabies virus have been present in North America since at least the 14th century (and likely a few centuries earlier), and the modern form has been in North America since the end of the 18th century.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

www.rabiesfree.org...

I'm not sure of the other 'facts' mentioned (though I have some doubts), but having once done a fairly extensive research paper on the rabies virus, I can tell you that the above is simply not true.

Early forms of the rabies virus have been present in North America since at least the 14th century (and likely a few centuries earlier), and the modern form has been in North America since the end of the 18th century.

Wasn't rabies often called vampirism in the early days?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I believe the wolfman story came from rabies. Get bit by dog, froth and go crazy at night.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

www.rabiesfree.org...

Evey little facts/info helps decode where and how the bioweapon began. If you got some links you better post them. Rabies quite hard to find to be honest. Seems like a biological weapon that have yet to get gotten rid off and loves to attack dogs/mammals the most. If you read from a book, it would be good to post it.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
These are TOO easy. You need to do actual research, not just run down a list of whack sites.

Ibn Sina (980–1037 AD), known by his full name Abu Ali al-Hussain ibn Abdallah ibn Sina and the Latin name ‘Avicenna’, was a Persian scholar who is primarily remembered for his contributions to the science of medicine. He authored Al-Qanun fi al-Tibb (The Canon of Medicine). Sections of his work are devoted to detailed descriptions of a number of infectious illnesses, particularly rabies. Avicenna described rabies in humans and animals and explained its clinical manifestations, route of transmission, and treatment methods. In this article, our goal is to discuss Avicenna’s 11th-century points of view on rabies and compare them with modern medical knowledge.

a linky for you

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

www.whiteoutpress.com...

This list was 1997 and before, it also seems incomplete. Who knows what is happening in the US internally right now?

In 2001 Iraq war American/possible Allies army was using Uranium rounds against Saddam's army. It is considered a radiation weapon.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Don't forget them Ticks.. Ticks is an invasive species and doesn't belong in North America. They came from Africa. Brought to you by Nazi scientists and American traitors. Land of the free is going to be land of the parasites.

www.youtube.com...

nstarzone.com...

www.governor.ny.gov...

www.torontosun.com...

www.rabiesfree.org...

Who knows what other experiments is out there.. Maybe Flu??

Aristotle wrote a paper about rabies in 350 BC.
Rabies has been documented all through history so I'd wipe that one off your list.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When were ticks supposedly introduced to NA as a bioweapon? That way I'll know when to stop, found papers on ticks and cattle in Texas back in the mid 1800s...

eta: Oh, and DU is about as radioactive as Mexican orange glazed pottery. It is NOT considered "a radiation weapon" other than by total whack jobs. It is, however, a very toxic heavy metal. I do recall one particularly onerous whack site using the following reasoning - "DU is made of atoms. Atoms have nuclei. Bullets are weapons. DU bullets are therefore nuclear weapons"
edit on 11-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

"DU is made of atoms. Atoms have nuclei. Bullets are weapons. DU bullets are therefore nuclear weapons"

You have to admit it is hard to argue with the logic . Love it ,thats going straight to the pool room .

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Classic. By that logic, I guess I set off a whole bunch of nuclear explosions on the 4th...Does that qualify me a super-villain?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

It is considered a radiation weapon.

It is? Care to show a valid source that states that....

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

That definition makes us all domestic terrorists i would think .

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

en.wikipedia.org...

Radiation doesn't mean Microwave or Laser weapons.

"DU used in US munitions has 60% of the radioactivity of natural uranium."

Man your behind on research.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
[

Aristotle wrote a paper about rabies in 350 BC.
Rabies has been documented all through history so I'd wipe that one off your list.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Have you not even check the link on rabies? Doesn't explain much on North America. I very doubt the Native Americans had to deal with rabies until the white man came over. Remember some history when the plague came, people use it against each other to conquer one and another?

You should read up some more like smallpox when the British used it as a weapon to depopulate the Native Americans. Again this only proves most or all bioweapon came from the Europeans or White Race.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Youtube said it, it must be true.

Don't you fact check? Ticks were in America 90 million years ago.
abcnews.go.com...

Those are some really old Nazis!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Again this only proves most or all bioweapon came from the Europeans or White Race.

No, this only proves your remarkable ignorance on the topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

abcnews.go.com...

Conspiracy: Yes, must be some really old ass nazi.

www.ancient-code.com...

That article is pretty new to be honest about Ticks.

Question is why is Canada being invaded by Ticks massively? Yet, it was found in US? There is barely info on Ticks at all, even wiki about first discovery.

This one is about UK.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edi t on 11-7-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

abcnews.go.com...

Conspiracy: Yes, must be some really old ass nazi.

www.ancient-code.com...

That article is pretty new to be honest about Ticks.

Question is why is Canada being invaded by Ticks massively? Yet, it was found in US? There is barely info on Ticks at all, even wiki.

This one is about UK.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You would stop looking a fool if you did the smallest bit of research before you posted ridiculous lies.

Your link says ticks are native to England. A non native species has been introduced and is causing a problem.

It's the equivalent of saying fish are not native to America because Chinese snakehead fish are invasive. It's simply stupid. Do research, don't be stupid. Ticks are native to the Americas.

As far as the screw, it doesn't exist, the fact you think it does shows your ignorance. That's why the article says "scientists", and "researchers", it doesn't have any information that could actually be fact checked. It also dismisses the obvious explanation of Crinoids because it's bigger than the "average size" of a crinoid. Not it is bigger than any Crinoid, but it's bigger than the average. Newsflash, half of them are bigger than the average, that's how average works.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

en.wikipedia.org...

Radiation doesn't mean Microwave or Laser weapons.

"DU used in US munitions has 60% of the radioactivity of natural uranium."

Man your behind on research.

You DO realize that "60% of the radioactivity" means it's LESS radioactive than uranium, right? By almost half?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

You DO realize that "60% of the radioactivity" means it's LESS radioactive than uranium, right? By almost half?
'

It has radioactivity from uranuim it is still considered a radiation weapon. The Iraqi's and US vets all got cancer coming back. 60% may seen that much. But, 60% plus 100+ shells is enough to irradiate you to death.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Your more ignorant on me about ticks. biggest denier ever. Radioactivity is not natural for the planet.

You don't see WW2 vets coming back and dying after WW2. That is because radiation weapons weren't even invented that time until the nuclear bombs.

www.usmdpcc.com...

Radioactive = radiation weaponry. Just like mustard gas being considered as "chemical" weapon even though it isn't liquid.

There is a "radioactive" sign for a reason. It should be on those DU rounds.
edit on 13-7-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join