It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Training evangelical pastors to be politicians

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We all should fear imminent Sharia law they say? PSH! More like imminent Biblical law.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

We all should fear imminent Sharia law they say? PSH! More like imminent Biblical law.

recent events imply the opposite: biblical law is not a threat at this time.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
old testament law at that! people should do some real research on this group.
they belief that they were destined to be the elect before the world was created, so they think that if they have to sin to bring about the kingdom of god on earth, well that's okay, they're the elect they can do as they wish!
they believe that they are responsible to bring in the kingdom of god on earth and only then will Jesus come to claim his throne......in the bible, the first "kingdom of god" is the false kingdom of the anti-christ's and christ claims his crown from him, through battle!
Obama's a wolf in sheep's clothing?? na he's just a puppet on strings...
but the dominists?? ya I believe they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Well for now, but it certainly is a bigger threat than imminent Sharia law. And if the people in the OP had their way, it would be a MUCH bigger threat.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
not to mention the last time the dominists were in power was when bush was in office, and well if he hadn't created the mangled mess in Iraq that he had, ISIS would have probably never gotten as poweful as they are. And well, it's odd ya know. the failure to secure sadam's stockpile of weapons, the rise of these terrorist groups in Iraq, and well, when the Iraqi government decides it doesn't want the US military involved so much in their country, well....
it almost seems as though ISIS is unleashed on the country to ensure that the country comes to their senses allows US rulership again. I don't know maybe it's just me,
but maybe, just maybe, a there isn't as much difference between the two groups as they would have us believe?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Well for now, but it certainly is a bigger threat than imminent Sharia law. And if the people in the OP had their way, it would be a MUCH bigger threat.
it can be safely assumed that the people in the op are a fringe group. 1000 people really isnt that many. thats less than a sunnycon convention. if thats all it takes to successfully subvert our nation, we have bigger problems than bible thumpers. hell, they have a hard enough time finding the funding for a creationist amusement park.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not going to jump on the fear train yelling about imminent Biblical law like the right likes to do about Muslims because a small minority would like to see a theocracy or practice one privately. I was just remarking about the increased odds of there being a Biblical one if there ever is one. The original remark was being sarcastic anyways.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

There, fixed the link for you. Thanks for presenting these videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
for those who don't seem to think that dominism is just a small little sect or is harmless, or just christians wanting a voice in gov't here a nice little set of videos that is a good start in understanding it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
for those who don't seem to think that dominism is just a small little sect or is harmless, or just christians wanting a voice in gov't here a nice little set of videos that is a good start in understanding it.

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, that's some pretty solid evidence right there--a youtube video with some weird guy rambling on about conspiracy theories. That's never been done before!
I wonder what that weird necklace was all about?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
well, the reason why the guy was so weird was because she's a women, she's from Cornell University's Theocracy watch. As far as the weird necklace, well, I have no idea, I've seen some pretty weird necklaces, have one even that has been passed down, thing's creapy as all heck for some reason to me, but heck I keep it as a family heirloom wondering if it isn't a familiy crest or something.
but thanks for discounting it before you even listened to it...

edit on 13-7-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: xuenchen

Show us who is actually a 501(c)(3) organization.

The articles don't prove any.

Don't you think these people have lawyers involved?

Why would they jeopardize a tax status?

Well, if they were leftist theocrats like names were Father Michael Pfleger, Reverend Wright, Reverend Sharpton, Reverend Jackson, et al, they wouldn't even have to worry about that.

Yea, we are not to notice. Hay but these guys are you know lefties and the fact that nothing is said about them points to leftie agenda toward anything else going on.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Wow i can't see it... I just can't imagine Benny Hinn or that butter ball from texas 'Hagee' being the President of an entire Nation. Now i need a drink.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

they're not running for office.

Huckabee, Santorum, Cruz, Perry.....running for PRESIDENT - not just of their local school boards, either. Brownback - IS A GOVERNOR.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Buzzy...

I thought you and others might get a kick out of this article...

3 Awesome Ways Satanists Mess with Christian Conservatives

at: www.alternet.org...

It made me chuckle and think of your thread...

As Greaves explained, the Satanic Temple had only requested the statue as a response to the state putting up a statue of the Ten Commandments. Now that the Oklahoma Supreme Court has ordered the state to take down the Ten Commandments statue, the Satanists are, according to Greaves, satisfied that the state will not “allow a single viewpoint to co-opt the power and authority of government institutions.”

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

There, fixed the link for you. Thanks for presenting these videos.

Didn't know they were broken - thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
well, the reason why the guy was so weird was because she's a women, she's from Cornell University's Theocracy watch. As far as the weird necklace, well, I have no idea, I've seen some pretty weird necklaces, have one even that has been passed down, thing's creapy as all heck for some reason to me, but heck I keep it as a family heirloom wondering if it isn't a familiy crest or something.
but thanks for discounting it before you even listened to it...

I watched it and it was exactly what I said, a weird looking guy with rambling conspiracies on youtube--no proof of anything and being a part of a group "Theocracy Watch" is not very indicative of neutral evaluation and scholarship, is it?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

no proof of anything and being a part of a group "Theocracy Watch" is not very indicative of neutral evaluation and scholarship, is it?

Doc, no matter if she looks and talks weird - she is a professor at Cornell....
and she cited MANY people who have written MANY books each, who are preaching this stuff......

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I thought you and others might get a kick out of this article...

And I did!!

Goose/Gander. ya know.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join