It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Scroll Through Our Solar System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Josh Worth sounds like a pretty cool guy if you check out his website, which boasts a brand new adventure tediously designed to be accurate down to the millimeter. That adventure is our solar system.

joshworth.com...

The basic premise is that the moon has been reduced to the exact size of a single pixel, allowing the rest of space to become just small enough to scroll almost to the point of being impractical. But there's plenty to see before that point, including small bits of trivia that help us grasp just how vast and, well, empty our solar system actually is. Aside from debris and whatnot. A pretty educational experience in the guise of a...side scroller? Heh.

Don't miss his other stuff! (Hint: there may or may not be robots)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Very cool.
I always love to see things that put some perspective on space, and how vast, and how amazing it is.
Thank you.
S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This has been posted before but hey, it's awesome. There's a section somewhere in there past Neptune that says something to the effect of, "Seriously! You are still scrolling!?" Lol. S&F though as this is still cool.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumStickNinja

i wasnt aware. all i know is that i see something on facebook, think "hey thats cool, i wonder if i should post it on ats" and then i forget about it. and an hour later, look what shows up on ats!

either im late or im late.

top topics

join