It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The flying spaghetti monster doesn't give a flying duck if you believe in them or not.

And they won't punish you for eternity for it either way.

see the difference.

I despair sometimes......
but his noodly appendage raiseth me up!

Ramen folks, Ramen.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I always thought these aliens were FSM follwers you know always talking about the *sauce*

Yes! We do! Goodbye is the *Game*. Hello!! I am only joke.
It is funny enough. Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*!!!

Orz cannot be strange. Orz is Orz. Strange is other thing.
You are the *silliest cow* even more so.
At least you can *dance* with Orz.
After the dancing Orz think you will make good *special sauce*.
Maybe even for other Orz *party*, so do not be sad.

So many times Orz are say 'Hello, we are Orz', but next is always same.
Certainly you are *silly cows*.
Now is try again for *dissolving*. Of course this is best for extra fun.
After *dissolved*, *silly cows * will not be *frumple*
and Orz will have *special sauce*, not the *juice*.

Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Wait what? Ronald McDonald is not real???
Where the FK! do you get your kicks man?!?!? Spouting out these evil lies... I hope you go to hell man, and get flattened by a massive hamburger

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Give it some decades and some glamor, and it will soon be mainstream.

Other cults and creeds might have elements of wisdom and even some truth involved, but ultimately, all religions are man made and just as shaky in their construction as the Pastafarians.

I prefer the Church of the Subgenius, myself. All Hail Bob Dobbs!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Ronalds hell, huh? Shhh… theres billions of worshippers "served", they take their daily communion of patty and soda with religious fervor.

(sing song voice) Ahh meh net pad re ohhhm!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Hello Azariah עֲזַרְיָה -

You answered Your own query or was it rhetorical? They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of some others, i.e. anyOne who preys on prayers how further could One get from what it started out as?

Just as Religion™ gets farther than their intent, the population grows and grows, each Self losing their grasp of the Divine why? Maybe because someOne is trying to $ell YOU their plan.

I got a visit from 2 nice guys from the JW™. The younger one did the 'spiel' while the older One looked, acted and smelled as if He drank His lunch. (Tip from a "Boozer" who chooses not to booze: Vodka DOES smell.* interesting side-note below) I told Him I was a 'Daoist' No way I chance someone to think I said 'Taoist' as it sounds too much like 'Terror-ist' if they even listen to what the 'mark' Me has to say? Last time I was a 'Buddhist'. I scored some nice 1800 count Egyptian cotton sheets, so the next visit I'll be a 'Hindu'. After reading this, has YOUR Faith wavered? Has YOUR Faith grown? Or there isn't a difference in YOUR Faith?

They told You why they did it, just like 'some' of the other religions™ they did it to set up a "non-profit" just like 'some' of the other Churches™ but what "They" (separation/division) do should have absolutely ZERO effect on YOUR Faith.

When everyone heads to where The Sphinx is looking, You head the other way..

namaste

• Interesting note: I haven't had any vodka in 15 years but the roof of My mouth can actually taste (experience) vodka. Now I MUST go and 'taste' other things...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join