It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flakka Drugs Found In Gummy Bears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

During a narcotics investigation earlier this week, Police in Miami-Dade County came across something they'd never seen before: gummy bears laced with a deadly drug.

To be fair, they'd seen marijuana gummies before. But these were no weed gummies. They were something far stronger and more dangerous.

According to their report, the gummy candies were individually wrapped. When they opened one, which appeared to be coated in sugar but was, in fact, a substance similar to flakka.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Why do I put it here instead of "news"? Because seriously, all I can think of is this:

Now we know how The Doctor always wins his fights...

That is basically all for now. Just a little inside-joke laugh.
edit on 10-7-2015 by Yavanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Yavanna

I've heard of this. They're embedding drugs in candy to peddle to kids. These dealers have no conscience.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Never take a gummy bear from strangers and especially from friends.

Just tell them that chewing on a gummy bear is cruelty to animals

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sounds like they are taking it right out of Haribo's playbook.

Amazon reviews of Haribo's sugarless gummy bears

The reviews are the probably the funniest thing you'll read all day

I've been through childbirth. I've been through an inflamed gallbladder. I've thrown gallstones that became lodged in tiny ducts causing searing pain and requiring an ambulance transport. I live with IBD. I've been awake for an endoscopy. each of the experiences made me think "this is the worst pain I'll ever endure".

WRONG.

during a long low-carb stint, I discovered sugar free gummy bears score! I LOVE gummy bears, and they were practically carb free! I ripped the bag open and consumed the small bag the whole. entire. bag on the drive home. an hour later I was sweating, had stomach cramps, and felt gassy. no big deal, I thought. I must have eaten too fast. It'll pass. I have IBD, this is nothing.

WRONG AGAIN.

you know Chewbacca? you know his distinct gurgly rumbly vocalizations? I couldnt believe these noises were coming from the center of my gut. I put my hands on my stomach and literally felt myself inflate with each sound. I looked in the mirror and to my horror, I looked a good 8 months pregnant.......... Now I started to worry, so I hopped online to see if there was anything I could do. that's when I found the millions yes MILLIONS of forums and message boards warning people of the GI upset caused by those delicious gelatinous bombs of death.

Ghost
edit on 10-7-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thats a nasty trick,and a nasty drug by the sounds of it,I haven't heard of that one before:
www.forbes.com...
Only a matter of time before some poor child takes this thinking its real gummy bears.
More dodgy as hell crap from China..
What a wonderful "ally."

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Gummy bear flakka

What could possibly go wrong?

Imagine a child on this?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Most likely this is not for children. Think of people who would douse sugar cubes or sweet tarts in '___' or "shrooms" covered in chocolate . Nothing new here really accept for the fact that this alpha-PVP has not had the scrutiny of the "bath salts" it was derived from and remains legal.

Hmm seems Lysergic acid diethylamide gets censored when put in as L S D. Why?
edit on 10-7-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Holy crap,why would anyone want to take drugs which make you act like these people in your YT vids?
It boggles the mind,quite literally.

We are one step away from the retard apocalypse..

For crying out loud kids,stick to mother nature's tried and tested if you really feel the need to explore alternative consciousness.
Here in the UK loads of kids are on spice,which just makes them retch and cry out in pain,while jerking about like they are doing an impression of Saint Vitus.

This is what the war on drugs has done to our youth,and it sucks big time IMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Never seen mellow-enjoyable experience bath salt video ever. Thankful I didn't grow up with the influx of this poison, all the fake weed sprayed with who knows what. This is the kind of crap they should be trying to keep out of the country, I know the laws allow for it to find loops holes via changing the chemical structure slightly. First I heard of "Flakka", thought this was going to be a waka flocka thread at first.

a reply to: ghostrager

Those reviews are a literal comedic gold mine!
edit on 10-7-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Indeed.

I know I shouldn't joke on that with that Dr. Who gif, but that scene just jumped to mind when I saw that news, since I had just seen it a couple of while ago before reading this news, so...

But it is indeed very cruel.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

a reply to: stosh64

Me neither knew of that new drug.

Incredible at what length people will go and take to "feel good"... even though they end up not feeling good at all.

I always say: enjoying life and having fun means being actually conscious you're having fun and enjoying life...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The Jelly Babies are good, but since I have a young kid, this is what came to mind for me.

On a serious note.

THIS is why you never let you child take candy from strangers. It seems these designer drugs are just getting worse all the time. Does no one have any sense of conscience anymore?
edit on 10-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

On a more serious note:

Indeed. Although I have a small belief that the laced gummy bears weren't meant actually for the kids, but more as a mean to pass the border without suspicions; who would think to check gummy bears for drugs, you know? Just like the drugs hidden in clothes, or chocolate, or tea, like they've discovered awhile ago.

At least... I hope so.

join