It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thief gets struck by lightning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Karma at its finest. A person involved in a police chase for stealing from a church is struck by lightning.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen
That made my day! Think how awesome it would be if karma always worked that fast.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Boom!

Top quality smiting! I must say, the timing could not have been better. That car did not do too well under the assault from the lightning bolt!

Also, you have to be some kind of total bastard to rob anyone, but a Church? Come on!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Talk about having a direct communication line to God! Whatever that church is doing, their doing it right!

edit on 10-7-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow, how awesome that a human was gravely injured. It's totally okay, though, because this totally unverified YouTube video is titled 'Man Robs Church, Gets Hit By Lightening!! 2015'.

I'm sure Jesus Christ would comment on this video, "Umm, whatev, as long as this dude was like, "Jesus, I love you man!" before Zeus blew him up with that lightening bolt, he can totally still come to heaven. Umm...thanks anyways to the Greeks, always looking out for us. Immortal brothers 4 life."

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
SMITE...lol

I'm not believer, but the coincidence is astounding. This reminded me of a comic I seen a while back.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm thinking the two cars in front of the one with the dashcam hit each other. Not lightning, but explosion.

I don't think there's any karma or smiting going on in this video. Well, at least not from lightning.

edit on 7/10/2015 by Klassified because: clarity

edit on 7/10/2015 by Klassified because: missing word

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
too bad its totally random and not god bringing it down.

last weekend a baptist church burned down..about a mile down the road.
turns out it was struck by lightning.

either total randomness or the big man has bad aim

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What'd he steal? the churches lightning conductor!

Alternatively this is a rat arse story, circa 2014

Just to add, who was the guy in the red Ford or Fiat blowlamp..looks to me like he/she came off the worst...unless that was another police car, no lights though?

edit on 10-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

Believe it or not, even the Daily Mail was skeptical, their story is a little different, it was supposed to be a gang in Russia,

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edi t on 10-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thor be praised!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Beware the wrath of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That second video does kind of look like a collision with oncoming traffic.
I thought that at first too, but there's a blue flash before the explosion that made me go with lightning.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: smurfy

That second video does kind of look like a collision with oncoming traffic.
I thought that at first too, but there's a blue flash before the explosion that made me go with lightning.

Yes, but I only put in the two other videos as they seem a little clearer, but I think the guy in second video has the wrong hang of it. It looks to me that the red blowlamp car hit the back of the grey SUV and the SUV did a 360°, but he and you could still be right, there is another vehicle similar to a SUV and grey looking too.
Thing is, You pretty much have to take it that the siren was on the car doing the video, the sound is there and constant, and gets louder when the car stops. So, the police car is pursuing the grey SUV, then the red blowlamp overtakes the police car?? and goes right up to the grey SUV and the crash occurs, maybe that driver was startled or blinded by the flash, whatever.
I don't think it was struck by lightning, while cars are not immune and have been struck, but it's pretty rare.
The old fashioned antenna is one avenue for lightning, and also...be careful of what you wish for!

edit on 10-7-2015 by smurfy because: Video.

edit on 10-7-2015 by smurfy because: Video.

new topics

top topics

join