It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confederate battle flag comes down in SC at 10 am today

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Those most upset about what has occured are those that are religious people. ...

Doesn't seem like that to me. I haven't heard much against the flag tied to religious speak.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Okay, yeah. This is stupid. (Not you, RoadGravel, the supposition you're replying to).

Religion has very little, if anything, to do with this whole flag thing.

Boy, atheists will pick any opportunity to come and bash the religious won't they? And this is coming FROM an atheist.

No, it's not about religion. Stop trying to make this into some "battle for atheism". Way to try to hijack something that is about civil rights and equality and make it about your stupid little agenda.

You make atheists like the rest of us look bad.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I suspect they don't want to reveal their true feelings, but that flag was made possible by the infiltration of the various foreign religious establishments into the American system.

While the confederate flag must be remembered and studied if it's not done with the intent of uncovering the fact that it is the work of Mystery Babylon, the discussion is useless.

In plain site, it flew on Government property for 5 decades and only now did it come down...how did it get there?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So where's the evidence to support that "fact" then?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Had I not personally met with the owner of the confederate battle flag in 2011, I wouldn't be saying this...but in the name of equality and other nice sounding words...the south was tricked.

And now that the occultists that constructed not only that flag but also the flag used by the Nazis are without a General to lead their Armies...it's time to blow their plan wide open for the World to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
Had I not personally met with the owner of the confederate battle flag in 2011, I wouldn't be saying this...but in the name of equality and other nice sounding words...the south was tricked.

And now that the occultists that constructed not only that flag but also the flag used by the Nazis are without a General to lead their Armies...it's time to blow their plan wide open for the World to see.

I ... I'm sorry ... whaaat?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is not necessarily a problem that can be proven in a manner pop culture is accustomed to, but will be proven over the 46 days, with the capture and dismantlement of the world of the occultists that constructed the flag in the first place.

They be sent to collect dust in a museum along side the flag.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

This makes my brain ouch. I taste purple now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I met the person that had been prepared to carry the battle flag in 2011 in Huntsville Alabama.

Dark haired guy...seemed decent enough. I jokingly refer to him as Abaddon...only I'm not joking.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So that's a "no" on having any evidence.

That's all you had to say.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

When I was down there in Huntsville at UAH, I thought it was weird how many Nazis and Fascists called the place home...even the manager at the apartment I lived at near the university was named Stazi ... Not sure about the spelling.

But after seeing that Flag come down today ...it's become clear. A storm is coming and its going to be coming from southern folks against the people that played them like apes.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes ... No evidence.

I bet you feel a whole lot better now.

Evidence is the only thing to fear.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Meds.

Take your Meds.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

I'm headed on my way to get the meds...but now that the Battle Flag is being tucked away in it's final resting place...it should be interesting to watch the people that had hoped to use it get turned upside down over the next couple of months... Don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hardly. I love evidence. Evidence is great. Evidence is amazing.

Wild, unsubstantiated, ridiculous claims are not any of those adjectives.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Shamrock6

...here is a better question..........Since laws and stuff are currently being modified to cover all facets of society and their overwhelming desire for things, where is the governor who signed into force the legalization of Marijuana?

:
Star for you.
edit on 10-7-2015 by sirChill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

Careful now, a Shamrock with an inflated ego is a dangerous thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I find wild and unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims to be amazing, great even. That's why I read the threads here.

If I wanted evidence, I'd go to the county courthouse and watch criminal trials all day.

But ... None of this will bring Isis/al Qaeda army back from the museum. That battle flag is officially useless...now the occultists have to deal directly with the Seraph.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OK. Enough of this ridiculousness. Keep to the topic people.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join