It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B. Cooper, P. Schneider, R. Clay... what other "conspiracy theorists" died suspiciously?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Don't forget all those bankers awhile back, suicide by multiple nail gun wounds on self? Sounds legit.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

They already use DEW's.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

The hologram theoty is the hardedt to sell. I stay awsy from it. But if people would go to JUDY WOODS website they would see a number of big circles in the groung whuch disintegrated the ground by tento twenty feet. This could only have happened from above the towers.

WHERE DID THE BUILDINGS GO? THEY WERE TURNED TO DUST.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: proob4
And now we have Alex Jones? Will he survive? He has a greater following and a more higher tech setup. Lets all hope Alex makes it through.

Or, if people must be entertained by whacky conspiracy types, why not put a govt spook in the roll and make him the most famous? He did make it on shows like CNN's Pierce Morgan, protects his real agenda by buddying up with anti establishment people like Ventura, avoids certain conspiracies at all costs etc etc etc. Doesn't appear to be in any danger and certainly loves himself enough in public to be enjoying life to its fullest.

U do know he blew open the door on the Bilderberg group and Bohemian Grove, right?
edit on 7/12/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: proob4
And now we have Alex Jones? Will he survive? He has a greater following and a more higher tech setup. Lets all hope Alex makes it through.

Or, if people must be entertained by whacky conspiracy types, why not put a govt spook in the roll and make him the most famous? He did make it on shows like CNN's Pierce Morgan, protects his real agenda by buddying up with anti establishment people like Ventura, avoids certain conspiracies at all costs etc etc etc. Doesn't appear to be in any danger and certainly loves himself enough in public to be enjoying life to its fullest.

U do know he blew open the door on the Bilderberg group and Bohemian Grove, right?

He told you the exact cartoon story you were expecting.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: frozenspark
Bill Cooper was shot outside his house by police under very sketch circumstance, Phil Schneider was found hanged despite not displaying suiciding tendencies and being unable to tie a noose that was used in his death given his arm problems, and Rik Clay, an outwardly healthy and ambitious young man, committed suicide shortly after coming out with some things to say about the British Royalty, London Olympics, etc... strange deaths pull your attention to what these men were talking about. It is entirely possible and that a cigar is a cigar and these men happened to die because they were in some way or another unhinged. But, given their occupation, it is compelling to imagine that there was an order put in to silence them. Who else out there on the fringe met an unusual and suspicious end?

Compared to thousands who are not dead. Hmmmm....right!
If something nefarious and secretive exists, then maybe they only need to silence or coerce those who pose a real threat to their status-quo. Then they'd only need to assassinate those who wouldn't be silenced or cooperate.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's on video. Are you suggesting he, along with all those world leaders (meeting illegally btw), staged it for you?

He has been doing what he's been doing since he was a teenager and covered and confronted the Waco Texas incident when he was a pup.

People who talk # about him are usually people who don't know much about him. I suggest looking into his history if you feel that way.

And if you are educated on his personal life and history and still making the accusations that you are, then I would question your motives and comments as a "gov spook" more than his.
edit on 7/12/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's on video. Are you suggesting he, along with all those world leaders (meeting illegally btw), staged it for you?

He has been doing what he's been doing since he was a teenager and covered and confronted the Waco Texas incident when he was a pup.

People who talk # about him are usually people who don't know much about him. I suggest looking into his history if you feel that way.

And if you are educated on his personal life and history and still making the accusations that you are, then I would question your motives and comments as a "gov spook" more than his.

"You have an opinion that threatens my world view, you must be a shill"

Keep drinking the Alex Jones koolaid.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The DC Madam comes to mind. Barry Seal is another. Both claimed to have the goods on Bush and Cheney. Barry Jennings, "there was this big explosion" (Building 7), stands out as another. Danny Jowenko the Dutch demolition expert that pointed out without question WTC 7 was a controlled demolition...Patsy deaths associated to the Anthrax attack come to the front with the cluster of dead bio war scientists.
The government is rogue. Nobody is safe.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Awolscout

I believe people should know who they are talking about before they spread gossip and slander someone who has been fighting the good fight for his entire life.

If you choose to not abide by such decorum then that's your prerogative.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Phil Schneider wasn't found hanged. He was lying next to his bed with a rubber catheter wrapped around his neck. In an interview with his ex wife, she went into great detail about how they were constantly harassed by mysterious people. They'd park outside their home, call all hours of the day/night. Phil's health quickly and progressively declined once he started going public with his experiences. Was likely being exposed to toxic chemicals and substances. His ex wife believes the last home care worker he had assigned to him was actually poisoning him.

It is a certainty that if you reveal that which is not meant to be known, you will suffer the consequences.

I stand corrected. Nevertheless, Schneider's lectures are truly the stuff of nightmares.. aliens living under ground, working with (controlling) our government, genetic mutations of humans at the Dulce base.. no one else talks about these ideas, probably because they saw what happened to Phil.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frozenspark

Or Phil was crazy. He never provided any evidence. Just some scars that he claims an origin of, and some photos he never let anyone examine, that don't show anything either.

There's another one, I can't remember his name... maybe he was mentioned in this thread. He was a CIA whistleblower that spoke of aliens and drug running (I think those were the topics, there have been so many of these people). He had a badge, ID card, everything, even pay stubs to prove he was who he said he was. Two weeks after his final interview which was a run up to a book release he vanished. After some time his severed hands were found washed up on a beach and then some time after that his head was found, and it displayed evidence of some extremely painful torture techniques that were used before he was killed.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Oh wow, what's the name?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh wow, what's the name?

I don't remember, I do remember that I heard about the guy from this website. If I get the time I'll try to find it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Oh wow, what's the name?

I don't remember, I do remember that I heard about the guy from this website. If I get the time I'll try to find it.

Found it, he doesn't mention aliens so I misremembered that part but he talks a lot about the NWO, Illuminati, and drug running. His name is Chip Tatum.
www.youtube.com...

That was his last interview, he vanished a few months later when his body later washed up on shore. Some claims have come up in the last couple years that Chip is still alive, but they're coming from websites like godlikeproductions so they don't exactly seem credible.

I'll add another conspiracy death to the list though Brittany Murphy, she was killed while advocating for another person claiming a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

For those who haven't heard of Gene Tatum he served as a 25-year CIA deep-cover agent and a member of the ultra-secret Pegasus “hit” team.”

Clay Douglas did a phone interview of Tatum April of last year...

Gene Tatum also did some writing about flight MH-370 recently at Veterans Today but his articles have somehow all mysteriously vanished:

Gene Tatum Columnist Veterans Today

Examples:

“10 possible scenarios”

Boeing’s secret patent for a fly-by wire system that could have been used to remote-hijack Flight 370

What really happened to Malaysian Flight 370? Let’s ask legendary CIA whistleblower Gene “Chip” Tatum – who has a new show at Revolution Radio Mondays 6-8 pm Eastern (same time slot as my Friday RR show.)

Chip Tatum has an amazing history. His long Special Forces career ended with a ludicrous treason prosecution for – get this – refusing a direct order from President George H.W. Bush to “neutralize” Ross Perot prior to the 1992 election. During his special ops career Chip became aware of CIA mind-control, drug running, and assassinations – some of which he can discuss, some of which he can’t. He survived his run-in with Bush by saving some highly sensitive documents and setting them up to be released in the event of his demise.

In this interview, Chip Tatum may have partly solved the MH-370 mystery. Last week Matthias Chang suggested that MH-370 must have been hijacked by remote control. Chang (who has high-level access to the Malaysian government, which has been given “sealed evidence” about MH370 by one or more foreign countries) recently emailed a group of investigators:

Gene “Chip” Tatum: What really happened to MH370?

What “things” would “come to a complete halt” and badly damage the world economy if the truth about MH-370 were told? Chip Tatum thinks those “things” are commercial airplanes. In our interview Friday night, Tatum suggested that the current generation of airliners’ fly-by-wire systems are extremely vulnerable to catastrophic sabotage, including electronic hijacking.

Tatum called the alleged search for the aircraft “a smokescreen… They’re keeping the media busy in the South Indian Ocean while things are being done in other areas. I think the government doesn’t want us to know what they know because they don’t think we can handle the truth.”

But what could that truth possibly be? Tatum explains: “If it were known that something is that easily hijacked by remote control, people would stop flying. And then you’re talking about a huge impact on business and everything else.”

Chip Tatum speculates that a bright teenager with a laptop and a cell phone could hack into commercial aircraft fly-by-wire systems. He explains that in newer aircraft, cables driven by pilot controls have been replaced by computers sending electronic signals. If Tatum is right, commercial aircraft currently flying are wide-open for remote hijacking.

The scenario outlined by Chang and Tatum explains how MH370 was hijacked, and why all the major players are covering up the truth. But it does not explain who remote-hijacked MH370 and why.

One clue: Tatum provides evidence for the possible involvement of the CIA-based Bush crime family in the cover-up. The fake satellite trail to the remote and dangerous Southern Indian Ocean, a gigantic red herring, was fabricated by INMARSAT – whose largest owner, Harbinger Capital, is the new name for George H.W. Bush’s notorious Zapata Corporation.

Tatum has first-hand knowledge of the depravity and corruption of the Bush mob. While working in Special Operations for the CIA and US military in 1992, Tatum was personally ordered by then-President George H.W. Bush to “neutralize” Bush’s political opponent Ross Perot. Based on his past missions for Bush, Tatum understood those orders meant that Bush wanted him to force Perot out of the presidential race by any means necessary, including murder. (Tatum refused Bush’s orders – the beginning of the end of his career in Special Ops.)

Tatum has also revealed his knowledge of Bush-related CIA drug smuggling and mind control operations. He survived as a whistleblower due to the extremely sensitive documents and recordings he set up to be released in the event of his death or incapacitation-by-torture.

Tatum has released many other documents corroborating his stories of Bush’s corruption, CIA assassinations and mind-control. But despite his credibility, the mainstream media refuses to report such information.

If the Bush crime family is deceiving the world about an operation involving remote-hijacked airliners, it wouldn’t be the first time. On September 11th, 2001, fly-by-wire systems appear to have been used in the false flag attacks on New York and Washington. Bush loyalists and Israeli Mossad assets are the two main groups of suspects in those attacks. Could the same forces be involved in the theft of MH370 – perhaps as part of a plan to stage another plane-into-building false flag, as Christopher Bollyn has suggested?

Missing Plane Mystery Solved? | Veterans Today

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
David Kelly, the chief weapons inspector in Iraq, who said that there WERE NO WMDs, found dead in the woods behind his home on Christmas Day, apparently of a suicide.

He was happy, healthy, and talking about upcoming appointments earlier in the day.

The inquiry into his death was led by personal friends of Tony Blair who had vested interests in making sure the Iraq War went forward.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Is that even Chip Tatum, he's aged very well if that's the case. Veteran's Today lacks any credibility at all and any claim that he's still alive links back to them. Even this forum on the subject of him can give no real evidence that he's alive, or dead for that matter beyond his disappearance and supposed body.

The more you look at him the stranger the story gets. If that actually is him in the video it calls into question a lot of things that have been said about him in the past.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

That's Clay Douglas, the one doing the interview with Tatum...

Perhaps Veteran's Today lack of credibility and Gene Tatum's articles vanishing from the site are somehow related.

I can imagine there might be a few very pissed off spooks who may have given Veteran's Today an ultimatum or two...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join