It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B. Cooper, P. Schneider, R. Clay... what other "conspiracy theorists" died suspiciously?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Stanley Kubrick? While not fitting the typical description of a CT and died of a heart attack shortly after the completion of the movie Eyes Wide Shut. Some link his passing as suspect due to his CT topics.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Serge Monast, canadian reporter who brought us Project Blue Beam.

[Note: Serge Monast [1945 - December 5, 1996] and another journalist, both of whom were researching Project Blue Beam, died of "heart attacks" within weeks of each other although neither had a history of heart disease. Serge was in Canada. The other Canadian journalist was visiting Ireland. Prior to his death, the Canadian government abducted Serge's daughter in an attempt to dissuade him from pursuing his research into Project Blue Beam. His daughter was never returned. Pseudo-heart attacks are one of the alleged methods of death induced by Project Blue Beam.]

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frozenspark
Bill Cooper was shot outside his house by police under very sketch circumstance, Phil Schneider was found hanged despite not displaying suiciding tendencies and being unable to tie a noose that was used in his death given his arm problems, and Rik Clay, an outwardly healthy and ambitious young man, committed suicide shortly after coming out with some things to say about the British Royalty, London Olympics, etc... strange deaths pull your attention to what these men were talking about. It is entirely possible and that a cigar is a cigar and these men happened to die because they were in some way or another unhinged. But, given their occupation, it is compelling to imagine that there was an order put in to silence them. Who else out there on the fringe met an unusual and suspicious end?

Compared to thousands who are not dead. Hmmmm....right!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This could be a coincidence, who knows...

9/11 advocate dies in plane crash days after meeting Obama:

Beverly Eckert (May 29, 1951 -- February 12, 2009) was an activist and advocate for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. She was one of the members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission. Eckert's husband, Sean Rooney, died aged 50 in the attacks of September 11, 2001. She pushed for a commission to investigate 9/11 and to establish a memorial.

Eckert died at age 57 in a commuter aircraft accident on February 12, 2009. She was travelling from Newark Liberty International Airport to Buffalo Niagara International Airport aboard Colgan Air Flight 3407. The aircraft crashed in the Buffalo suburb of Clarence Center, New York. She had met with President Barack Obama just a few days before her death in her role as an advocate for those affected by 9/11.

And NO I am not blaming Obama lmao.

edit on 10-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
And now we have Alex Jones? Will he survive? He has a greater following and a more higher tech setup. Lets all hope Alex makes it through.

Sadly, we still have Alex.....

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Walter Scheib...not CT....but former White House chef who went public with the fact that Monsanto-funded Hilary requested only organic food for herself and family.
NY Times Article

He decided to go for a walk while on vacation and 'accidentally' drowned in a water runoff ditch? Maybe.

Cool thread BTW!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I agree the dude is a boisterous fool, but he does deserve some credit. He is the reason I found my way here. I'd be willing to be there's a decent percentage of us here because of him whether they will admit it or not.
edit on 10-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: autocorrect hates my face

edit on 10-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: Dang it autocorrect

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Potentially SEAL Team 6???

I'm stoking the fire with that one.

Dismiss if you fancy.

Seal Team 6 AND a commander, Seal Team 4's.
ST4 Commander death
edit on 11-7-2015 by Illuminatitechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frozenspark
Bill Cooper was shot outside his house by police under very sketch circumstance, Phil Schneider was found hanged despite not displaying suiciding tendencies and being unable to tie a noose that was used in his death given his arm problems, and Rik Clay, an outwardly healthy and ambitious young man, committed suicide shortly after coming out with some things to say about the British Royalty, London Olympics, etc... strange deaths pull your attention to what these men were talking about. It is entirely possible and that a cigar is a cigar and these men happened to die because they were in some way or another unhinged. But, given their occupation, it is compelling to imagine that there was an order put in to silence them. Who else out there on the fringe met an unusual and suspicious end?

One of the most suspicious of all is David Kelly. What happened to him raises more questions than the suicide of a man who shoots himself twice in the back of the head.

Had the man lived even another week, the entire Iraq war very likely wouldn't have happened.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I can't think of any myself right now but great idea for a thread.
Some good additions by other members on this thread so I'm bumping for later reading !

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxusillian
a reply to: Ironhawke

I agree the dude is a boisterous fool, but he does deserve some credit. He is the reason I found my way here. I'd be willing to be there's a decent percentage of us here because of him whether they will admit it or not.

Regardless he is an idiot, he is the antithesis of everything an intelligent person should be. He's just a narcissitic and vapid fool with a microphone and enough crazy to sell his surplus to other idiots.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am a 69 year old licenced professional engineer in New York. I saw the towers being built. NO WAY DID AN ALUMINUM FOIL PLANE NOR JET FUEL BRING DOWN THE TOWERS. IT WAS ADVANCED WEAPONRY.

I also understand the political aspects of 911. Its FACISM and SATANISM at its worst.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Phil Schneider wasn't found hanged. He was lying next to his bed with a rubber catheter wrapped around his neck. In an interview with his ex wife, she went into great detail about how they were constantly harassed by mysterious people. They'd park outside their home, call all hours of the day/night. Phil's health quickly and progressively declined once he started going public with his experiences. Was likely being exposed to toxic chemicals and substances. His ex wife believes the last home care worker he had assigned to him was actually poisoning him.

It is a certainty that if you reveal that which is not meant to be known, you will suffer the consequences.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

Directed energy weapons and holograms. In less than a decade, these won't seem so far fetched.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frozenspark

Bill Cooper did not die under sketchy circumstances. He was being watched by the authorities and went out to confront them. Being the paranoid, angry man that he was, he eventually got in to a shooting match with them and was killed in his front yard.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'll go out on a limb and say Princess Diana Spencer...

Tunnel In Paris...
Blood In A Chalice...
At Buckingham Palace...

Yeah, a multi syllabic rhyme...
Mathematical symmetry...

The universal principle is based on Mathematics.

Diana was a sacrifice. imo.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nah nothing sketchy at all about that, it is everyday watching by authorities that we should accept, they should always be able to watch us and blow us away in our own yards.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Was it effective?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Was it effective?

The only way to know the answer to that question would be to believe in, and study black magic, if in fact, that was the kind of sacrifice it was. Many people believe it was. I have no idea myself. I try to keep clear of black magic.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Awolscout

Once again I agree. Do the means justify the end? I can't really come to a conclusion on the guy. Would love to take a look at his tax return. If he does like he says and pours that money back into the stuff he does I don't have much issue. If he lives like a king I do.

Anyway done with the derail.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join