It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Image

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Matter, Man and reality are manifestations of the universal cosmic blueprint that biblical Genesis calls the "image of God."
The mathematical nature of this blueprint has been discovered and its isomorphic representation by REAL sacred geometries has been proved.
For details of this proof, see the research here.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you confuse people with bananas? You see, you're not composed of the exact same elements as a banana, or you would be a banana. You're not even composed of the exact same elements as me, or you would be me. Adopting cliché platitudes and disguising it as wisdom does not help your philosophy.

Did both a banana and I come from an exploding star some time in the distant past? If not, then where did a banana come from? Where did I come from? Everything on this planet has its roots within an exploding star, the Earth is a result of an exploding star, as is our sun and everything else in our solar system. We all come from the same place when you think of the bigger picture. We are a reflection of the universe. I know you won't understand, but that's ok, it's not for everyone to understand.

Light isn't both a particle and a wave. How absurd. Light is light. It behaves like both particles and waves. Because you behave like a tiger does not make you are a tiger. Have you thought any of this through?

It exhibits both the properties of particle and wave, meaning it is both particle and wave. You're really grasping at straws here, throwing away well-known scientific fact in place of your own jargon.

It seems as though we must use sometimes the one theory and sometimes the other, while at times we may use either. We are faced with a new kind of difficulty. We have two contradictory pictures of reality; separately neither of them fully explains the phenomena of light, but together they do.

- Einstein

This was in reference to the wave-particle duality of light. Einstein was a pretty smart guy don't you think? You can't explain light without one or the other. You claim there is only one side to existence, that of the body and what can be seen and deny what can't be seen.

You are separating the body from the Spirit, and like what Einstein says about light, separately they cannot explain the phenomena of consciousness, but together they do.

But like I said, you will not understand, but that's ok, because it's not given to everyone to understand.
edit on 7/10/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ever heard of the phrase "we are start dust"? Our bodies are composed of the same exact elements that are present throughout the entire universe. What our bodies are made up of is in no way unique to the rest of the universe, so even with your example, the inside of our bodies (which isn't what I was speaking of) is still a reflection of the makeup of the universe.

Do you confuse people with bananas? You see, you're not composed of the exact same elements as a banana, or you would be a banana. You're not even composed of the exact same elements as me, or you would be me. Adopting cliché platitudes and disguising it as wisdom does not help your philosophy.

How can light be both particle and wave? The same way we are both body and Spirit. There is a duality inherent within the universe, and since we are the way the universe perceives itself, we also have a dual nature. Two things (body and Spirit) coming together to create the ONE image of consciousness.

Light isn't both a particle and a wave. How absurd. Light is light. It behaves like both particles and waves. Because you behave like a tiger does not make you are a tiger. Have you thought any of this through?

Are you denying the fact that everything is made of atoms, protons, neutrons, electrons etc ? We are made of the same stuff as a banana, only the structure is different, the organisation.
edit on 10-7-2015 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Did both a banana and I come from an exploding star some time in the distant past?

If not, then where did a banana come from?

A Musa plant. All I had to do was google for the answer.

Where did I come from?

I’m fairly certain I do not need to explain the birds and the bees to you.

Everything on this planet has its roots within an exploding star, the Earth is a result of an exploding star, as is our sun and everything else in our solar system. We all come from the same place when you think of the bigger picture. We are a reflection of the universe. I know you won't understand, but that's ok, it's not for everyone to understand.

What bigger picture? Show me it. Show me through what telescope or through what equation you have developed this bigger picture. Show me through what theory or what philosophy you have developed this from. Give me any model, argument, or thought experiment that leads you to this conclusion. Show me what else besides your own mind you are thinking about.

You can’t. I know you won’t understand, but that’s ok, it’s not in everyone’s capacity to understand.

It exhibits both the properties of particle and wave, meaning it is both particle and wave. You're really grasping at straws here, throwing away well-known scientific fact in place of your own jargon.

This was in reference to the wave-particle duality of light. Einstein was a pretty smart guy don't you think? You can't explain light without one or the other. You claim there is only one side to existence, that of the body and what can be seen and deny what can't be seen.

You are separating the body from the Spirit, and like what Einstein says about light, separately they cannot explain the phenomena of consciousness, but together they do.

Read the quote again, this time with a little more earnest. Einstein was a smart man, smart enough to know the difference between the theories of light and light itself. You should read the book you are quoting from (of course, the quote is wrong*). You seem not able to tell the difference between the two. His statement explicitly outlines the difficulty of using classical mechanics to explain quantum events.

Tucked conveniently between your wikipedia definition and your wikipedia Einstein quote, a part of the same article you neglected to cite: “It addresses the inability of the classical concepts "particle" or "wave" to fully describe the behavior of quantum-scale objects.”

Next you’re going to tell me water is both particles and waves because it behaves like waves and ice cubes.

But like I said, you will not understand, but that's ok, because it's not given to everyone to understand.

I’ve read one or two books on QM and never again. The description of particles and their behavior is the most boring and vapid science on Earth. Overly concerned with lasers and dust if you ask me. Though I’d pay good money to watch you explain one single aspect of quantum mechanics, maybe a brief run-through of partial differential equations, I’ll just take your word for it as I couldn't sit a minute through it. You know more than I do about quantum theory.

*Here’s your so called Einstein quote, in context. From the Evolution of Physics. (source)

But what is light really? Is it a wave or a shower of
photons? Once before we put a similar question when
we asked: is light a wave or a shower of light cor-
puscles? At that time there was every reason for
discarding the corpuscular theory of light and accepting
the wave theory, which covered all phenomena. Now,
however, the problem is much more complicated.
There seems no likelihood of forming a consistent de-
scription of the phenomena of light by a choice of only
one of the two possible languages. It seems as though
we must use sometimes the one theory and sometimes
the other, while at times we may use either. We are
faced with a new kind of difficulty. We have two
contradictory pictures of reality; separately neither
of them fully explains the phenomena of light, but
together they do !

How is it possible to combine these two pictures?
How can we understand these two utterly different
aspects of light? It is not easy to account for this new
difficulty. Again we are faced with a fundamental
problem.

For the moment let us accept the photon theory of
light and try, by its help, to understand the facts so
far explained by the wave theory. In this way we shall
stress the difficulties which make the two theories
appear, at first sight, irreconcilable.”

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Are you denying the fact that everything is made of atoms, protons, neutrons, electrons etc ? We are made of the same stuff as a banana, only the structure is different, the organisation.

No I'm denying your use of it to enforce religious dogma.

So then you are an unorganized unstructured banana?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

A Musa plant. All I had to do was google for the answer.

Where did a Musa plant come from and what is it made of?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

If you're denying that we all came from an exploding star then you are denying well established science. You're not a creationist are you?

The full quote from Einstein does not change what he is saying at all, he still says that you cannot have one without the other. He says that at first sight the wave-particle duality seems irreconcilable, but in the end both are needed to explain light.

"Let's accept the photon (particle) theory of light and try, by its help, to understand the facts so far explained by the wave theory."

You quoting the entire thing only helped my case out. You cannot have one without the other, they seem to contradict one another when taken separately, but when taken together they explain light perfectly.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I think the purpose is the same, religion doesn't matter

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No I'm denying your use of it to enforce religious dogma.

Which religious dogma did I try to enforce ? Show it to me.
I think you're mistaken.

So then you are an unorganized unstructured banana?

In a sense yes, but I would say I am a reorganized and restructured banana, and when my death comes the matter that constitutes me will be reorganized and restructured into something else. How is that possible in your opinion ?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ever heard of the phrase "we are start dust"? Our bodies are composed of the same exact elements that are present throughout the entire universe. What our bodies are made up of is in no way unique to the rest of the universe, so even with your example, the inside of our bodies (which isn't what I was speaking of) is still a reflection of the makeup of the universe.

How can light be both particle and wave? The same way we are both body and Spirit. There is a duality inherent within the universe, and since we are the way the universe perceives itself, we also have a dual nature. Two things (body and Spirit) coming together to create the ONE image of consciousness.

Personally, I've enjoyed your thread. I get what you're saying, and it's really interesting how you put it together. You have a very eloquent, smooth way of writing that makes it very easy to understand you. I would love to see the thread where the person told you they were intentionally misleading people away from Christ. While at times it's obvious, I've never seen anyone come right out and say that was their intention. Pray for them is what God instructed us to do. Them at least you've done your part.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Okeyd57

I'm certainly not trying to lead people away from Jesus, why would I want to do that? He's someone I look up to and try to emulate. The thing is, I recognize all the falsities that come attached to his name, I am only trying to weed out these falsities and being people closer to what Jesus truly taught: that we all have the capability to do good and to connect to the divine presence within us.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is the biggest secret of all, the conspiracy of all conspiracies. They are hiding your true divinity from you, they are hiding what lies within you from your sight

The conspiracy is; "that the "deceiver" in the Garden was working against humanity". In actual fact my belief is that the illusion was shattered when man realized that he/she is god. You cannot have the created separate from the creator, in this "matrix".

Once we come to the realization that we are creators we reclaim our connection to source. The demiurge jehovah was not happy that humanity could reclaim its godhood. It thrives in keeping souls in this "recycling of souls matrix"

They say the eyes are the window to souls. Who can stare in a mirror for a length of time and not go insane?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The same lie from the beginning. We can be our own Gods without God.

Surely you will not die

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said to the woman: No, you shall not die the death [the first lie].
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in what day soever you shall eat thereof, your eyes shall be opened: and you shall be as Gods [the second lie], knowing good and evil.

The best liars tell twisted truth. Perhaps there is more behind the words of the serpent.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Once we come to the realization that we are creators we reclaim our connection to source.

<< 1   >>

join