It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV's new show "White People"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Deport.

Time to actually follow the existing laws in this country and stop this crazy leftest ideal that we only need to enforce the laws they like or agree with.

If you don't agree with existing law, change it in congress.

Wait, you can only REALLY get deported if you've already been deported five times and randomly kill an innocent white woman.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If my kids and their cousins and their friends are typical, then this is only necessary because there isn't enough racial tension among them to serve the divide-and-conquer mentality... so it has to be created. The PTB can't have unity and harmony. It just doesn't serve their purposes.

I'm betting it doesn't work out quite the way they expect -- and that will be a good thing!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The victimisation in this thread is vomitous.

A sodding PC brigade who love to forever bash the other side's PC brigade...

What a sad bunch.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Oh gawd more white people playing the victim....hilarious

Just as hilarious as black people playing victim non stop ehh?

No because whites have no reason to play the victim........good grief it's so pathetic to see in action.......

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Nobody has a reason to play the victim today.

Nobody.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

What a sad bunch.

Exactly.

It seems that many of us need to "man-up" and move along.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Many of *them* need to man up...

We're alright.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
If my kids and their cousins and their friends are typical, then this is only necessary because there isn't enough racial tension among them to serve the divide-and-conquer mentality... so it has to be created. The PTB can't have unity and harmony. It just doesn't serve their purposes.

Very well said Boadicea.
Star.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
All MTV has ever done is destroy our culture.

MTV, Get Off the Air!
-Jello Biafra

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Can't we all just be pro-Human

i'm afraid that will never be allowed by those who engineer division as a means to keep attention from themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
lol, "Music" Television... Sure, if you consider whining, "music."
edit on 9-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What ever happened to MTV?

I remember studying in the student union with music videos in the background. Or in the student lounge.

Any relevancy it once had vanished when they stopped doing what they did best. Music.

This "reality" show? Haven't watched it, not going to. Like any other "reality" show, the "reality" is lacking.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

Oh gawd more white people playing the victim....hilarious

Just as hilarious as black people playing victim non stop ehh?

No because whites have no reason to play the victim........good grief it's so pathetic to see in action.......

Neither do blacks my friend.

You're right constant victimization is pathetic.
edit on 9-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just to clear up a misconception....

MTV has about 5 channels...

1 for urban music, 1 for regular pop music, 1 for shows, and a couple of other crap ones.

They do still show music. Usually crap. But music none the less.

Crap music.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Clear off with the fantasy crap.

People like you who deny institutionalised racism still exists against minorities are why the institutions don't do sod all to change it.

Make noise, then in a couple of years what you're saying will actually be a viable & valid response.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I suggest you talk about subjects you have knowledge on.

You are not from the US. You have zero idea what goes on here besides what you see on the media which is 99% lies on this issue.

There are enough social programs, incentives, and handouts for minorities that the tables are more than even. White people can't even dream of getting this level of assistance.

I'm not even attempting to play "victim" as so many like to accuse. I'm imparting knowledge to you on what the realities are here in the states.

I would say the scales of equality favor minorities by a large margin in this country in this day and age.

Garbage like this MTV show indicate as much.

Imagine a "Black People" show. The hilarity at even the suggestion of such a show indicates as much.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What a sad bunch.

............ and victimization begets victimization. This thread started because an illegal immigrant, instead of thanking his lucky stars that his ass isn't in jail, or sent back to that toilet of a country south of the border which he fled from, makes a documentary about people who are citizens of the country which he bashes. I'm sure if a white citizen went to Mexico and criticized their citizens, it would get a nice time slot.
edit on 9-7-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Land of the free, yeah?

1st Amendment fan, yeah?

Your country was built by illegal immigrants.

That must tear some of you up inside.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Immigrants helped build this country for sure but they weren't "Illegal" like you'd like to believe.

I'd know. My great grand parents were some.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: MoreBeer

Clear off with the fantasy crap.

People like you who deny institutionalised racism still exists against minorities are why the institutions don't do sod all to change it.

Make noise, then in a couple of years what you're saying will actually be a viable & valid response.
The problem of institutionalized racism is becoming MUCH, MUCH less of a problem than it was even 10 years ago.

There are multiple programs that promote increased diversity in schools, universities, work places, etc. Minorities are more eligible for government assistance programs to help pay for basic needs, education, health care, etc.

Each generation that is raised is increasingly more color-blind than the last, and shows like "White People" only serve to dig up wounds and sins of the past and pretend like people in the present are responsible for it.

This whole show is predicated on the "sins of the father" logical fallacy and it's blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain that it won't change JACK, because change is gradual. This is just another "Oh we're so edgy" controversy cashcow for a network that's lost almost a significant portion of it's viewership and is trying to regain it by playing the "we're a bastion of TRUTH for the people oppressed by THE MAN" card.

It's transparent, sophomoric, and tragic that anyone would take this seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join