It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV's new show "White People"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I'm inclined to agree. Just came across this arti, uh, propaganda piece - www.independent.co.uk... 07.html

It tells of the horrors of people fleeing the Middle East and trying to get through Greece and Macedonia but being beat up by "militia" on the way. It describes the wounds they have and all the suffering etc but then fails to provide even 1 picture to back up their claims. It's our World Government Overlards pouring the sympathy and guilt on thick so Europeans will keep the door open as more and more immigrants come rushing in.

Sure they want to live in Europe - they have a welfare state that's easy to get by on. Some are fleeing wars I don't doubt but how many more just see an opportunity to get the hell out of the sandbox called the Middle East and enjoy the good life that Europe offers.

You can only take in so many before you weigh down the system with a human overload. It's also hell on the native cultures because these people don't want to integrate but set up their own reminders of home wherever they go. It's a clash of cultures that will end badly as I'm sure those promoting it are aware.

It's no conspiracy or laughing matter that all the historically White, Christian Nations (sans Russia) in the world are being overrun by a human wave. The message is clear - the historical period of Whites being the dominant force economically and culturally is over. They no intention of giving the new arrivals real power but to set them up in opposition to the natives in order to increase their power. It's a sick game they're playing and will result in civil wars and ethnic cleansing spreading around the planet.

edit on 10-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I agree...I am full Irish on both sides, and who hasn't # on the Irish. In history they have been mistreated easily as much as blacks, or even the Jewish. My first ancestor to come here was after 1925. So who do I owe, and why? What racial guilt should I display?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Benderisfunny

Please this is not the oppression Olympics and by 1960s I believe the Irish had equal rights like other white males. Did the civil rights movement and segregation not happen or something?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You can only take in so many before you weigh down the system with a human overload. It's also hell on the native cultures because these people don't want to integrate but set up their own reminders of home wherever they go. It's a clash of cultures that will end badly as I'm sure those promoting it are aware.

This is kinda ironic considering that's exactly what Europeans did to the Americas.

Doubt this? Google "Little Italy", "French Corridor", "Little Bavaria"....etc

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
a reply to: tallcool1

I agree...I am full Irish on both sides, and who hasn't # on the Irish. In history they have been mistreated easily as much as blacks, or even the Jewish. My first ancestor to come here was after 1925. So who do I owe, and why? What racial guilt should I display?

I've got Irish on my Dad's side and what you say is totally true. There is a very good documentary about it which I saw here in Seattle. It was made by an Irish producer:

Here's the trailer:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ghostrager

I'm very hopeful about this because I'm thinking this will force white youth to really begin to examine what place, if any, they have in the future of the US. Hopefully, at the end of the process of watching this movie and talking about it with their friends, families and school mates, they'll really start to give their future some deep thought. It would be a big help in that effort if concomitant with this movie, someone in a leadership position, perhaps again....MTV, began to reopen the debate about Reparations, the form they would take, who would pay them and how the repayment would be made. That would be a big help in getting white youth to really start thinking about how much its going to cost them if they stay in the US.

One thing I hope that comes through to the white youth viewers is that, being white, saying "I'm sorry" is never going to be enough. They're white and much more is expected of them in terms of what they owe non-white society. Once that comes through to them, I think they'll finally begin to see how hopelessly difficult a future in the US is going to be for them.

Hell everyone has been screwed in the past so the whole civilization needs reparations. Reparations is not what they want. I could almost guarantee if you offered reparations and met all their demands they (leadership) would not agree just like PLO was given all they wanted and Arafat said no.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

I don't really give a fig how it sounds to you.....They are invaders, and that is what i will continue to call them. Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. It's also not rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Glenn Beck, for the most part, is an idiot. However, i find it funny that you try to conflate the "mantra" with this crazy person....I imagine your argument wouldn't have legs, unless you did that.

In any event, saying that the words of one man are evil, because someone bad used them too, is just as idiotic as the current kerfuffle, with regards to the southern cross.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
You haven't noticed the progressive fascist creep huh?

Western civilisation itself is dying because of this sick ideology and from its ashes fascism will rise.

That is exactly what the kind of people who push and defend this type of garbage are.

Far left fascists.

It will only stop when more people wake up to this reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

I don't agree with the show either, but calling it "Far Left Fascism" is a little bit hyperbolic, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I don't agree with the show either, but calling it "Far Left Fascism" is a little bit hyperbolic, don't you think?

Sorry we all forgot that lefties are never guilty of anything./sarc

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: game over man

Imagine a "Black People" show. Really MoreBeer are you serious? Do you know how many black sitcoms there have been?!?!?!

You can link a site full of black sitcoms all day long, but you'd never come across one called "black people". Are you serious? You equate black sitcoms like "the Jeffersons" to something called "black people"? You do realize a show called "black people" like the show called "white people" would simply be a show to belittle the entire black race, don't you?

What a stupid argument you're making, wow. Anything to defend hatred of the entire white race.

Are you one of those people who thinks there should be a white history month?

What are you talking about and who is agreeing with you? Terrible conspiracy thinking I must say. Who wrote all those shows? Who created all the commercials? Probably white people. You really think the black community doesn't think they have ever been stereotyped negatively on TV? Are you blind?

Oh and this controversial idea....a tv show called white people
Already Been Done, by CNN!

How about BBC?

I'm sure there are so many more, give me a break...This whole thing is click bait, the term white people is slang, I can't believe no one has mentioned that yet...Who is going to watch this? ATSers? If anything people won't watch it but see it advertised which would give subliminal messages of racism. The creator behind White People looks suspect too.

We can talk about racist movies like White Chicks, Borat, American History X, Falling Down, and how about this tv show?

This one is ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GUITARPLAYER

Defending hyperbole with more hyperbole doesn't make your argument any more valid.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Defending hyperbole with more hyperbole doesn't make your argument any more valid.

Living in denial is not healthy.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

THIS x1000

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

This is kinda ironic considering that's exactly what Europeans did to the Americas.

Are you suggesting I should go back and change history?
History is a never-ending list of ironies.
At some point in history those Native Americans "stole" the land from some other tribe.
So no, I would have to pass on your argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
When the power of love over comes the love of power, we will then know peace.
Jimi Hendrix

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Maybe if you read my post, my question was why do I owe anything if my ancestors had nothing to do with it. And ask your self the same. Didn't civil rights happen, Mr gold medal?
I am just so tired of hearing about how white people have it so easy. I have had to work my ass off to get anything I have, which is not much. I live paycheck to paycheck, I even had a guy at a gas station tell me he wasn't going to del my honky ass anything from his store. So what? It must be so easy for a white kid to live in a neighborhood where he and his brother were the only white kids for blocks in either way. Ink I didn't get my ass kicked every day out there, u til I learned to take care of myself. I have been stabbed, and shot at because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But its so easy! Finally work hard enough to get out of that city, and all the sudden the ills of the world are my fault because I am white. And what happens to white kids when they hang out with black kids because there is no one else around? We get targeted by race supreme groups off all flavors, physically attacked for not segregating ourselves. What happened to all men created equal?
edit on 11-7-2015 by Benderisfunny because: Added

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Are you suggesting I should go back and change history?
History is a never-ending list of ironies.
At some point in history those Native Americans "stole" the land from some other tribe.
So no, I would have to pass on your argument.

Incorrect because the Americas were uninhabited until about 13,000-15,000 years ago during the last years of the Pleistocene. At this time there was a 1,000 kilometer land bridge connecting Asia to North America. These people became the early native Americans spread throughout the America. Geneticists have found that every Native American directly descends from that same group of Eastern Siberian migrants. Both the geologic, archeological and genetic record indicate that no human population was here before them.

edit on 11-7-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Vae victis

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join