It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm Acolyte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
longtime lurker here and on CT community and owner of the chani project.
hope to contribute here as often as possible

blessings
acolyte

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: acolyte

Why did you lose contact?

And welcome

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome and I look forward to seeing you in the forums. Like you, I lurked for a long time before I took the "red" pill.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Hi Stosh

Are you referring to the Chani stuff in 1999? well they lost contact due to y2k?
I was not one of the researchers.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

Thanks for the welcome

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
chani.

where chat uses facebook to track down your identity against your own will.
where acolyte first talks crap in self-defense, then bans you for telling the truth.

peaceful community my ass.

i've exposed your crap here some time ago already, acolyte. your credibility is as low as it gets, but please, keep mentioning your own forum instead of going back there, it may get you banned faster.

either way, you will be watched.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
chani.

where chat uses facebook to track down your identity against your own will.
where acolyte first talks crap in self-defense, then bans you for telling the truth.

peaceful community my ass.

i've exposed your crap here some time ago already, acolyte. your credibility is as low as it gets, but please, keep mentioning your own forum instead of going back there, it may get you banned faster.

either way, you will be watched.

Ah shame, you bitter lol

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

chani.

In your opinion, is the 'owner' the guy that made all that crap up, or was it someone else?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

i'm not judging the chani material - it seems legit, but that doesn't really matter. it was discussed here, on ATS, as well.

i'm talking about acolyte being an admin of the chani project website, forum, chat, everything there, and my experience with it, which i've mentioned.

they've used - not sure about now, but i guess it's still the case - a chat that connects on startup to facebook and tries to like chani's page, which by definition is a violation of privacy. no questions asked, just direct connection. i've rised that topic on their forum (being a user there for some time, inactive for quite some time back then already though), and acolyte first accussed me of trying to push for my own chat solution (which i don't really care if anyone uses or not, it wasn't updated in a very long time, and that wasn't really the case anyway), then just banned me for pointing out the obvious.

right after that, the whole topic (or the whole forum - i don't remember) became invisible for guests, probably so that links for the topic won't be used on other sites. i wouldn't be surprised if the whole topic would end up being deleted, and regardless of all that the whole site started to smell like a psyop for me after those events. you follow their mantra and everyone is happy, but try stepping on a wrong toe and you'll see a true face of it.

chani material is interesting to say the least, but i would stay the hell out of their website, and seeing acolyte's attitude, i would guess that no matter how good the chani material seems, it probably needs a heavy BS filter to get to the truth.
edit on 10-7-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join