It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellar Floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's getting late out. The mucky air has been replaced by a crisp punch. I can feel it through the window behind the rocking chair my grandmother gave me for my 23rd birthday, inducing the rickety piece of wood into a creaky seizure. All the shadows flickering on the aged drywall have stopped tormenting me and have been rendered into a blob of gray. Two beaming eyes keep running from one side of the room to the other. The sound of the modern chariots are thundering by, much more noticeable without the sound of the neighborhood children's screams and crying. That breeze feels like it's carrying a little more than just goosebumps tonight. I keep trying to count the eyes on the wall, but mine are slowly increasing mileage. My worn down, cracked leather couch will have to do tonight. The eyes are becoming duller by the second, 74, 75, 76 as the gray walls are turning to a darker hue. What are these dots and these things flying around the darkness?

As I become just another crack in the leather, I can feel it beginning, again. I hear it from a distance, thump, thump thump, thump, racing faster and growing nearer every second. The urge to look is overwhelming, but I can't look in that direction and even if I could, I can't see anything past the darkness. The brisk air seems to be heating up, my temperature is turning into morning fog coming off of a hot spring. I hear that thumping even clearer now, at the pace of a jack-hammer. It's as if someone is punching me on my chest, over and over and over again. The quicker the punch the louder the noise. Panic is surrounding me as I move lifelessly, regardless of my attempts.

The thought about what is going on around me unnerves me, coincidentally I already know why. This isn't the first time I've heard this thumping. I know what's next, all to well. My consciousness is returning and I know there is only one way to make this macabre feeling dissipate. Move dammit, move, it's almost time. The thumping is becoming torturous. I can't take this much longer, I wish I could scream but I can't, my vocal cords are twisted shut. I need her to come. Where is she? My moment of escape is near, but it never comes without terror. There's always the terror.

The stars and space are slowly disappearing. Everything around me is blurred, but I can see vague outlines of the rocking chair. As my eyes become clear I can see her. The little girl is standing right in front of me, less than a foot away, white gown down to her ankles, grimy of dirt. Her ratty red locks are covering her face as she keeps staring at her feet. The Teddy Bear in her arms is knotted up and has a tear around its left arm. I want to scream, I want to move, I want to get away from her but I can't. All I can do is stare in horror, I can't even close my eyes and go back to the darkness. It seems like hours and all she does is stand there. Why doesn't she say something? Why doesn't she move? Someone help me, please. As I am increasingly becoming more and more terrorized the girl looks up at me and whispers "Come with me" as she wraps her tiny fingers around my wrist and and quickly separates me from the cracks. I struggle mightily but still cannot move, I use every ounce of my being to move, even a little bit, but nothing. She drags me like a corpse across the floor, through the kitchen and down the cellar stairs unto the floor...

"Daddy, daddy, wake up, you promised me bacon and waffles this morning."

I quickly peel myself off the warm leather, heart thumping, sweat dripping out of every pore and look around. The gray walls and eyes racing across the walls have been replaced by shimmering white walls and photos of me and my daughter. The rocking chair is still and the terror is gone. I knew it would be over eventually. I just had to wait for her to come.

****This is a recurring dream I have had for years, even prior to my daughter being born, so she wasn't always there to help me****

edit on 9-7-2015 by AbstractDreamz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Usually recurring dreams mean something. She always leads you to the cellar. Wonder if something is down there, like someone's skeleton. Maybe the kid was murdered and wants you to find her hidden there somewhere. I am intrigued.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Usually recurring dreams mean something. She always leads you to the cellar. Wonder if something is down there, like someone's skeleton. Maybe the kid was murdered and wants you to find her hidden there somewhere. I am intrigued.

Maybe, but I don't live at that specific house anymore,yet I still am dragged into the basement in the new house. When I was a kid, we had a dirt basement which I was scared of, and there were bones of animals in the basement of that house. This dream occurs about 5-6x a year for the past 20 some years...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hmmm...very strange. It has to mean something or you wouldn't keep having the same dream over and over again for all those years. Maybe some kind of abstract past life memory? What are modern chariots? And you said...

The sound of the modern chariots are thundering by, much more noticeable without the sound of the neighborhood children's screams and crying.

In other dreams were children screaming and crying????

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hmmm...very strange. It has to mean something or you wouldn't keep having the same dream over and over again for all those years. Maybe some kind of abstract past life memory? What are modern chariots? And you said...

The sound of the modern chariots are thundering by, much more noticeable without the sound of the neighborhood children's screams and crying.

In other dreams were children screaming and crying????

Cars driving by with their lights shining across the wall. The children screaming and crying is before I fall asleep, the sounds of children complaining because they have to go inside as the day comes to an end.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Ok, I thought so, just wanted to clarify. I wish we knew what the heck was going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You and me both. I also have another thing that happens as well that is a little more bizarre. I can cast the little girl off as sleep paralysis. But the other thing, is twice as scary and I am never actually sleeping when it happens...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW - This is how I came up with my name. (Been using it for years, had an ATS account years ago under Abstract_Dreamz dating back to 2002, just cant remember the login info)
edit on 10-7-2015 by AbstractDreamz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

It almost seemed to be an Out Of Body experience? If the colors were off somewhat, Silvery hues, it may have been just that. I had reoccuring OOBE's when I was younger. I never flew very far from My bed each time, but it was an OOBE for sure each time... I am heading for Your other Thread now that You listed to NightStar... Thank You for sharing this here!!!
edit on 18-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join