It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about women

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Personally, I think you are going about this all wrong.

You know how I know that? You have a list.

You could find a thousand women that fit your stated requirements, but you could easily find that those thousand women, despite ticking those boxes in fulsome fashion, might bore you totally, or be incompatible in some other regard. What you have failed to realise is that finding a partner in life is about finding love, and love does not, contrary to the ill informed prattle spouted by dating website owners, conform to a series of data sets and Venn diagrams. It operates above, outside, and without reason. It is not a mathematical formula, or a program that one executes when one is ready, but a force of nature which can banish all sense, logic, and reason before it like so many straw huts before the roaring winds of a hurricane.

You do not control love, when it happens, or with whom it happens, or even if it happens. It happens, or it does not, without the permission of the participants in it. It is not a simple thing, nor a thing as complicated as you seem to be making it. The more you list the things you think you need, the less chance you have of seeing what you really need in someone else, and the more likely it is that love will defy your every rational thought on the subject of your ideal partner, by presenting you with persons who do not fit the bill, and yet have merits which you had not considered at all.

Your heart is closed, and your mind is not open either, not where this is concerned, or at least, that is how it seems. Open your eyes, your heart and your mind to the possibilities around you, and realise that what you need, may not be what you find yourself wanting, and that having it anyway might be the best thing that ever happened to you!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hahaha,

99.999% of men can beat you as competitors with just the last point in your list.

Even if you find her, she won't want you with this adoption BS.

Seriously if you want to throw away your lineage just drop dead from a building.

No person with a healthy mind would choose adoption over their own kids.

There is no such thing as overpopulation and other people's kids are not your problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999

ChaoticOrder,

That is a very interesting list you have on page 1 of this thread.

With such an original list in mind..I am given to ask you this question.....

What are you offering a woman against the competition out here...that she cannot get more or better somewhere else???
Particularly with and in contrast to such an list in mind.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Chaotic Order,

In case you are unable to calculate with the logical mind....most women are not going to be interested in your list. Most women just want to have fun. They don't want to think or muse..they want to amuse..

A -without.

Muse..thinking..

Without thinking ..amuse.

This means "Feeling" not thinking. Your list is a turn off to them...not a challenge. Most of them will not be interested in your "Homework " assignment. Trying out for your approval. To most of them ..it is the men who are supposed to be " trying out for approval."

With a list like that ..I am given to ask another question...do you know how to lead a woman????

Apparently you are not accustomed to musing this far down the road.

Hence my question in my previous post quoted above.

Reidhos's post above this one has a similar conclusion with more details. I agree with that poster.

Orangetom
edit on 9-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Doesn't sound too outlandish...but many women I know, do stress over every little thing...some who don't, but most I know, do.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Basically, most humans are morons and sometimes you'll find a gem. You'll know when you meet them. But please don't make it out as if most men are all savvy and easy going and most women are the dimwits and annoying. They are exactly the same.

I wasn't trying to imply that, I think women tend to be more naturally intelligent than men but men do often tend to be more easy going than women. But men certainly have many faults that women don't have. Men are not exactly the same as women, but they are much more similar than most people think they are.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

What are you offering a woman against the competition out here...that she cannot get more or better somewhere else???

Well I think it would be pretty arrogant of me to start listing reasons why I think I'm awesome, and this isn't a matchmaking thread anyway, it's a discussion. Also things like loyalty and intelligence don't seem to matter very much to most women, they'd rather a wealthy well groomed a-hole who will betray them at a moments notice, and then they complain about how all men are a-holes, when in reality they never give the nice guys a chance. Of course that's not true of all women but but the majority are like that whether they admit it or not. Carnal desires win out at the end of the day.
edit on 9/7/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

After reading your list, it sounds to me like you're a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Haha well I wouldn't exactly disagree with that statement but I'm not sure how you could reach that conclusion from my list. Just because a want an intelligent, sensitive, non-religious women, that makes me a feminine guy? Should I instead desire a clueless super model who is mean all the time and uses her body to get everything she wants? Would that make me a manly man?
edit on 9/7/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well I think it would be pretty arrogant of me to start listing reasons why I think I'm awesome, and this isn't a matchmaking thread anyway, it's a discussion.

I did not ask that question with a view to matchmaking. I asked it with a view to how your thinking process worked or was capable of working. That is the discussion point for which I was making.

Again..the question..

Since you seem to have a list of requirements..it is not unreasonable to know what you are offering these women or woman for meeting your requirements.

Good hunting with your list...how have you been doing with said list???

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

I asked it with a view to how your thinking process worked or was capable of working.

I have a very long post history, if you wish to know my thought process then read some of my thread, particularly the ones in my signature.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ChaoticOrder

I asked it with a view to how your thinking process worked or was capable of working.

I have a very long post history, if you wish to know my thought process then read some of my thread, particularly the ones in my signature.

LOL LOL LOL...

I have a fairly long post history as well. I just did not see much of a thought process in your list. Which is why I asked the question. I can assure you that the female of the species will asked themselves the question.

It will come in the form..of.."I'm sitting on the only one in town..not you Chaotic Order."

Do you have an answer to that particular question not your posting history in particular....Enquiring minds here want to know??

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 10-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Question to you...does age matter in this ideal woman?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I have compiled an arguably short list of traits that I look for in a women, so my question is: does a women like this exist on the face of this planet or am I just totally asking for the impossible and should I lower my standards?

A woman like that does not exist. You should focus on whats important, things like money, or social standards, and really go for what women have to offer, basically size of boobies or nice ass, beyond that you can pretty much do everything else for yourself or by yourself. You know stick to whats important.

Am I kidding or am I just yanking your chain?

But in all realities you will likely go farther with then then all that other crap women spew. There is a reason why those who actually believed any of it never go anywere, and those who any of it does not even register into seem to have no issue and especially in getting females.

So ya the answer to that first question is the second part of the question, yanking chains. Be aware women do it often and that's one of the real priorities they look for when getting with a guy, ability to yank there chain. Its for the most part the basis of relationships, its not good its not bad, it is what it is. And if done right should keep things in equilibrium.

I mean really look at your list, and think do you really want or think women will care anything for that. I mean others have said it on this thread, that one orangetom person, the guy seems to be in a lot of these relationship threads, but he is right no female would want to be with somebody they have to put effort into. Nor are they capable of it, as untold numbers of the whole "change him" crowd has shown, that it is impossible.

Its just not in there nature, so much so that they do not know or can conceive of the meaning of it, they still think hanging around and males coming to them is putting in effort. And like that other zzazafrazz person said, women like somebody who makes them laugh. Which is female speak and the actual real manifestation in this physical reality for exactly what that orangetom person said. Because you will never make anybody laugh when your overburdened and always stretching and reaching for things. Its kind of like those people who tell you to smile while your sitting knee deep in sewage and have a million issues to deal with.

You see how that works, one has to make it work, while the other is merely the recipient of the product. The difference between males and females in this human mating game you all play.

Reality of things, its one thing most females never have to deal with, or at least not in this capacity. They generally have to deal with it after the fact, when the luster runs out and after nature runs its course. Its a bit backwards from the way males have it.

Basically your not going to get any of that by burdening yourself with lists. You can not afford to any of that, both literally and figuratively speaking.

And beyond that you go into the world of feminine intentions, which are nice for females, as they thrive of it. But will not work for you as you have to work for your options, were as the greater majority of females don't. What you should do is forget all this #, most of it is nonesense anyways, generations and social conditioning all based on false precepts.

It was not in till this age some few hundreads of years ago that men even started thinking in terms of good for them females, and making lists like females do. Think on that for a while. If you do not not, I am quite sure governments and plenty of groups out there will think on it for you.

So yes. What I am saying is. Do as you will, its bound to happen that you will run into one eventually. Just dont expect women to understand certain things, they are quite incapable of it. As such you should not make lists, or if you do keep them to 2 or must haves long, and the rest will be a hit or miss. So ya, its not that your to picky, its that your lists even as basic as they are, well there not realistic when dealing with women, and really have little to do with anything as there are hundreds if not thousands of other factors equating into the equation of why people find each other or get together.

And also you should know that the things people think they want and the things they really want are two different things. Also the same goes for the things they think they are, or are like, those two lists are generally different as well. In a lot of cases completely at opposites. Most especially this applies to females, but also to you as well. You just dont know it yet, and most dont unless they have to confront that fact. In females chances are they never will have to. In males its pretty much a given that they will in some form one way or another.

This relationship thing is a headache anyways. Just do your thing and I am sure things will come together eventually.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
TrueBrit is right on the money.

When you find it, you find it. You won't be ticking items off on a list, and newsflash, your significant other does NOT have to agree with you on everything...

(though diet and kids are two big ones that you should agree on)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I believe we feel attracted to people on the same vibrational level as ourselves. Also I strongly believe that relationships are like a mirror and reflect who we are. I think he wants a girlfriend that is 'vibrating at the same level'.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

* should be easy going and not someone who stresses out over everything

I think a LOT of females stress out over a lot of things lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your list is realistic, although it may be difficult to find an individual like that because they are rare gems. My list is actually very similar and would include being a great communicator, is family oriented, and experienced with children.

In many relationships, when two individuals who love and appreciate each other are together for extensive periods. Individual interests and traits may begin to rub off onto each other, thus creating a unified growth of two chemically combined mindsets who were once separated in their ideals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join