It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repetition in numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good day fellow ATS members,

Today I have a question for you all, more specifically those of you who have an interest in numerology or other similar subjects.

As of late (the last two months) I have been seeing an increase in numbers repeating in a sequence of three or four of the same number.

It started with me checking the time before work and it often ending up being 2:22 or 4:44 etc..even in 24 hour time it would repeat as 22:22, 23:23 etc.

At first I thought nothing of it and it often occurred before work, my reasoning being because during that time I typically check more than I usually would.

As time has gone on the occurrence has become more and more frequent and now I see it almost everywhere.

Prior to this occurrence, I've also began finding dimes (10 cent coins) all over the place, I'll go out to a restaurant and there's a dime on the floor next to my table or I come home and find one on the floor or dresser in my room. This particular occurrence has been happening for about 6 months now.

I've also recently found out that numbers repeat in my own birth chart, for instance my mother is the 7th child, I'm the 7th grandson and my birthday is the 14th..

I know I probably sound delusional or reaching and I've debated for a while about wether to ask about this, so here goes nothing..hopefully someone on ATS has had a similar experience.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Synchronicity
Might interest you, also there is another one that I can't think of off the top of my head. Its numbers that that last 2 = the next ones. Something like ...

123 = 5
567 = 13
131415 = 6
Think that's along the lines....Ill try to remember the name...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I've been seeing 9/11 everywhere. I look at the time in the evening and I didn't look in the past hour or so and it's 9:11. I went buy a slice of pizza and fries last week at a restaurant I never went before and the total price with tax comes to 9.11$ It happens way too often. I even created a thread about it years ago. Still can't really explain it though. I think its a similar phenomenon of you seeing the same car you just bought everywhere on the road. It's the human mind looking for patterns.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

According to google
486. Korean slang for "I Love You"

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the salute Heil Hitler

ANGEL NUMBER 1213

The qualities of the number 9 are those of leadership, the ability to see clearly

Thirty-nine is the sum of consecutive primes (3 + 5 + 7 + 11 + 13) and also is the product of the first and the last of those consecutive primes.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

My mind is very much geared for pattern recognition and I think that could be a big reason why I often notice it, however I'm at a loss to explain finding the dimes (physical coins) everywhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I always look at the clock at 11:11 and 3:04. I've always related 3:04 to being a hoe and am superstitious about it, think it has some sway in my relationship that day or something. Sounds stupid, but it's true.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I see what you did there, very interesting however it would be more meaningful if it were done with my full birth name and birthdate. My number is 4 not 9 btw, and we are according to the IMF in year 7 ( the year of change)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Oh yes Carl Jung! I know his theories quite well, thank you for posting

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

That was next level.

Where do I sign up for a course in advanced numerology?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

I've also looked and seen 9:11 a number of times however it has had less impact for me than the 3-4 series of the same numbers

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Google 'Doreen Virtue angel numbers' & also 'Joanna Sacred Scribes angel numbers.' They each have several very interesting and insightful websites and have also authored books on the topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jana12

Thank you for posting, those authors are both very insightful

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Look out for the number 17. It's what I call the "exaggeration" number. Whenever someone wants to make a story better they will often use 17 as an extremity ...e.g I beat up 17 guys....I'm 17 times faster than you...I've been with 17 girls. ...I'm vet may sound strange to you but now I have made you aware of it you will will definetly notice it. It isn't just cultural either, it happens in mainstream media in both the UK and US. Often it's used in comedy shows.

I don't know if it's a genetic thing as everyone does it, whether mainstream media, radio waves or broadcasting effects but it does exist. I noticed it 15 yrs ago and it is still prevelant. Please keep an eye out as it is not superstition it is an observed phenomena. Not like 22:22 which is just the mind remembering it but ignoring the 1000s of other times you checked the clock and it was random numbers, that's just how the human mind works.

Same as seeing 9/11...stemming from traumatic event.

My friends reluctantly agree that they have noticed it and even have to stop themselves mid story cos they are about to use the number 17 to exacerbate a story.

Please remember this as it exists, rather than a personal experience. You will be shocked at how many times you will hear this now you have been made aware, especially if you associate with people who are known to exaggerate/ want to impress/billybullshaters.
P.s not delusional. .lol

new topics

top topics

join