It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU an Extraterrestrial? Take The Test and SEE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Funny that's the same thought i always had too since i was very young, that i just wanted to go home because i did not belong here.

Ah and the illusion continues...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

hey gut long time how ya been.

ya know what amazes me, is how naive and as you suggested gullible some are with preconceived notions of how benevolent ET's are, and think that when and if they show up, that they are gonna want to sit around the fire, hold hands with us and sing kumbagrey may lord with us.
for example these questions.

6. Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive-not just sometimes, but almost always?
7. Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
8. Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
9. Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
10. Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?

there are a few others but these will do for now.

fact is there is no real held in hand evidence that ET's are or feel any of the above. chance are just as likely or higher that they are even more evil, mean, wicked, and nasty than we are. for all we know ET's are unkind, ungentle, unpeaceful, aggressive, not just sometimes but all of the time.
they could delight, be overjoyed, and understand completely all the human evil and cruelty in the world and maybe even influence it for their own bennifit.
ET's could covet things of value, and desire to possess even more than they have, and could see a successful career as a starship commander as one of the most powerful positions in their culture, and to want to be a very important individual in said culture.
ET's could be allergic to plants and animals, or even consume them more than we do. for that matter they could see all plants as a resource that is needed to drive their needs, and they could see us as well all animals a food source, and there really is a booked called how to serve man in the galley of all ET's spacecraft.
chances are just as high the ET's are unsensitive, inconsiderate, ungenerous,unconcerned of their own kind around them as we are ours. for that matter they may be even further evolved enough not to be to worry about what others think of their own thoughts and beliefs, to not try to make everyone conform. besides whats wrong with being self centered.

just because ET's maybe older, more technologically advanced, doesn't mean that they have the same thought process or morals as humans.

for that matter ET's that visit us, may have been the way people of the i'm gonna say the Sagan crowd hope and expect, until another race ET's came and visited their world and busted their bubble. now they know better and don't play.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Your Childhood:

1. Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about ETs, UFOs, and other worlds? No
2. Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults? No
3. Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away? No
4. Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection? I wish
5. Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home … Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?” no

Your Personality:

6. Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive-not just sometimes, but almost always? Yes
7. Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world? Absolutely
8. Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important? Resoundingly, yes.
9. Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people? Most times
10. Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you? Yes

Your Experiences:

11. Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life? Different, yes
12. Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth? No
13. Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization? Not that I remember
14. Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire? Somewhat
15. Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs? No

Your Interests:

16. Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy? Yes
17. Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs? Yes
18. Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world? Yes
19. Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true? No
20. Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity? No.

For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every “somewhat” answer, give yourself 3 points.
Then total your score.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No it is not. Do not confuse Alien with extraterrestrial. They are two different things. The questions are simple. Don't want to answer them don't. Don't want to participate don't. So am I to assume you did it and the results were conclusive that you are an EX? Or did you just read them and go pffffffft?
edit on 9-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The test says I'm just above an amoeba, so no....

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Do they HAVE warrior aliens?
I was a secret adoption in Arkansas.
I would probably have siblings. I scored 65.
edit on 9-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it was easy for me. I got 15.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join