It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU an Extraterrestrial? Take The Test and SEE!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
galacticconnection.com...

The fact you are reading this means you are at least curious. Since you stopped by, take a few minutes to answer the 20 questions posted and if you so desire share the results with the rest of us. I will go first.

The following are 20 questions created by Scott Mandelker

Scoring Your ET Identity

Your Childhood:

1. Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about ETs, UFOs, and other worlds?
2. Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?
3. Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?
4. Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?
5. Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home … Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?”

Your Personality:

6. Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive-not just sometimes, but almost always?
7. Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
8. Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
9. Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
10. Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?

Your Experiences:

11. Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?
12. Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?
13. Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?
14. Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?
15. Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?

Your Interests:

16. Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?
17. Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?
18. Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?
19. Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?
20. Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?

For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every “somewhat” answer, give yourself 3 points.
Then total your score.

100-75 points: In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!

75-25 points: You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.

25-00 points: You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?

My Test was fairly easy. I answered Yes to all and it seems I am in that upper category. I was not surprised in the least, as I have always felt this way.

Total = 100

edit on 8-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
80 here. No alien contact. Still waiting to go home

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

95 percentile on this side.

The only one I didn't answer yes to was the money and material possession thing...I'm extremely moderate and particular about what i choose to surround myself with, but I find it helps me feel a little "more at home". Considering the wealth of other artisans and craftsmen and women out there who create such beautiful things, it kinda reinforces that we are not alone out here.

Fun test!
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I answered all the questions...did some soul searching while doing so...and arrived at a score of 100.

It was fun! and interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Ok so obviously I answered yes to all of them, truthfully might I add (especially the feeling like you have a missing sibling & your parents aren't your own)

As a child I had an obsession with other galaxies and always got nervous when I would look up at space, I still do.

I've been seeing UFO'S since I can remember and it's been getting more and more of an occurrence I can handle until maybe one day I might actually be able to accept it consciously without all the fear.

Anyways good post

ETA: the real question is perhaps why are some people, or should I say "aliens" or hybrids here..if indeed I was for instance, I certainly don't have an easier time than anyone else in this world achieving my purpose for existence.

Mind you I've cheated death quite frequently and have been mindful of certain things since childhood without learning them, a lot of it is instinct or intuition since my third eye is always active.

Also I have this feeling that my physical body can't do the things my mind and spirit want to achieve, I feel 100% limited by my physical body and it sucks..so in conclusion how accurate can a test on the internet really be ? For you to decide
edit on 8-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

These questions seem awfully subjective, and seem in some places to be leading questions. Further to that, the queries do not go into any medical background or any scientifically relevant detail at all.

I find this examination lacking, in its ability to detect alien presence amongst the human population.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This exam is more or less designed to make you think you are an alien.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

These questions seem awfully subjective, and seem in some places to be leading questions. Further to that, the queries do not go into any medical background or any scientifically relevant detail at all.

I find this examination lacking, in its ability to detect alien presence amongst the human population.

every group of questions looked the same to me..

as in one group of 5 was do you feel lonely?
and the next group was are you lonely?
and the next group might be do you think you are lonely?

The one main thing that sticks in my head, was wishing I could go home.
I've wanted to go home since before I could talk. (I have memories before then)

I used to have a fantasy that animorphs would come get me, and at first I would just be a problem for them, but then I would save their spaceship and be respected..

I used to think everyone here must be fake and I was in a test, to see how long I would put up with the obviously ridiculous world.. But the test never ended, and the world got worse..

Yikes..

I'm home now, but I wouldn't mind going to wherever I was before I got here.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
78 points. I probably would have had about 90 points in the past, but I just don't feel as negative about the world as I did in the past.

I am trying to focus more and more on positive things.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In reality you pretty don't have a choice but to say yes to most of the questions so you really have no choice but to be alien. Nice trick though.
edit on 8-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yep, and as such, not harmless like other silly and unscientific FB-type tests: "What would mine and Prince's baby look like?" or some such.

It is, however, probably a pretty good gullibility test.

edit on 8-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
82. ET or Starseed? Lots came in, they're still human. In fact every human is cosmic/ET under the hood, some just are stuck longer in lower realms.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yep, and as such, not harmless like other silly and unscientific FB-type tests: "What would mine and Prince's baby look like?" or some such.

It is, however, probably a pretty good gullibility test.

Its actually 100% true stuff, and everything people taught on this planet from cradle to birth including in their religions is 100% harmful to their souls, to one another, and to nature all around them.

Whereas anything that pokes the programming with a big stick and wakes people to more possibilities and inner searches is 100% POSITIVE!
edit on 8-7-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We have The GUT and Unity99 in one thread..

Aliens DO EXIST..

Boom.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yep! You caught me! I felt like there would be some skepticism and you know what, I still posted it and I still answered it and I felt the the same way before I took the test as I did after. Whatever idea anyone has about extraterrestrial beings and the capabilities they possess does not mean they are informed.

There are different ways to interpret the results of this questionnaire, I saw it as an affirmation. It is not intended to be scientific proof. Most people would not accept any proof if it knocked them over.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Really? You are forced to answer yes? I wasn't forced at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ah, nice observation TG. Surprised to see you in this thread, and then again, surprised to be posting in it myself... I looked at those questions, but I didn't score myself. I didn't expect this at all when I clicked on the link. Nice to see you around here by the way!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I thought it was 100% positive. Just because it spoke of certain issues that need to be resolved didn't make it any less so.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thanks for stopping by. Glad you 2 could catch up!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: The GUT

Ah, nice observation TG. Surprised to see you in this thread, and then again, surprised to be posting in it myself... I looked at those questions, but I didn't score myself. I didn't expect this at all when I clicked on the link. Nice to see you around here by the way!

Great to run across you, too, brother!

OP: I think--with a few changes--this is the same test for "Light Workers." Maybe you are a light worker instead of an alien?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join