It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember a rumour that Putin disappeared, THE SAME LIE, that China will collapse.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The Chinese markets will not recover anytime soon but, its economy should be able recover.

We all know that Stock exchange markets are long ago disjointed from fundamentals lol

All while China was showing signs of slowdown (last year) her Stock exchanges were rising as crazy lol

I don't know how bad or good is the real Chinese economy, it is still very opaque. Tbh, I'm not playing markets long time and don't follow them too, just a couple of obvious remarks.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

blogs.wsj.com...

In ref' to your post:

Nick Lawson, a managing director for equities at Deutsche Bank

“Only 15% of the market is trading. 1429 names across Shenzhen and Shanghai are halted whilst 990 are limit down. Greece is a side show. Stocks are being suspended by the companies themselves because many have bank loans backed by shares which the banks themselves may want to liquidate, joining the queues of margin sellers.

“The authorities are in full support mode but have two choices: 1) let the unwind run its natural course and deal with the fallout or 2) manipulate the market but run the risk that this will entail so many impediments to free trade that index providers and foreign investors will be discouraged from entering the market for a long time. The point of the stock connect scheme was to open up and liberalise the capital markets for foreign consumption.

“If stresses remain in the China stock market, the authorities may have to turn to a weaker currency.”

Of these options who do you think wins?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Also, The largest section of US debt is still held by the US. A couple of trillion dollars held by another country isn't exactly an earth shattering problem. Because of this, it is hard for any group of countries who hold large amount of USD to attack our economy because WE own the largest share of our debt....there's more to it by I am tired.

They print billions a month to keep themselves going, how much longer can they keep printing?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I don't get your analogy, you are describing china in both hands...

LOL. I am just saying that these cyber-attacks seem a bit blown out of proportion. It's easy to defect against computer attacks, take them off the internet. Kind of harder to defend against a tacnuke or a barrage of bullets.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i suspect china is fine ,and the market is being manipulated by the americans to apply pressure against them, just like they are doing to putin,they dont like their mighty petrol dollar being challenged so are destabilizing the entire world at this point.
maybe some of you can see this,

The Americans have nothing to do with China's market. It is the Chinese that have caused this problem, in the same way Americans caused the dotcom bubble. People have been pouring money into the markets in hope to get rich quick. Everything is overvalued and speculations has gone so far out of control malls and towns have been built in anticipation of growth that simply is not possible. And it is not just those with money, everyday people were taking out loans to try and get rich off the market. And China is no challenge to the petrol dollar, the streanght of that dollar is vital not only to its economy and trade but to the value of its currency reserves which are mostly in dollars. The death of the dollar would devastate China.

The fall out from market crash is that we do not know how well China knows how to deal with it. You also have all these people who took out loans and have lost that money on the market, depending on those numbers China's banks could have problems. On top of all that China was already facing an economic slow down which is what started the sell off to begin with. And China's local governments and state own companies are in massive debt. So China can deal with this if it plays its cards right and no other surprises pop up.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So a thread about finance led to a military response from you.

Maybe i have put too much faith in computers in this scenario.

I think I made a comparison of something that is easily defended against to something that is not as easy to defend against. If you want military responses, scenarios and strategic analysis that will have to be another thread ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

your link that means nothing at all ,
i stated that its highly likely this is america destabilizing the entire world at this point in time,check my link
wo rld banks guilty of market manipulation
markets get manipulated world wide ,

rather convenient that that another member of the briccs is having problems,rather strange america thinks surrounding a nuclear power with weapons is a good idea putin would have deployed some of the nuclear subs towards america now .this is standard naval tactics for a nuclear fleet to be deployed if threatened.
in my opinion america is out of control,is destabilizing the entire world and needs to be put in check.
edit on 8-7-2015 by stuthealien because: imagination

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I'm pretty sure Canada can rescue us

Go Canada!!!

I starred you for that because it is so innocent and foolish

Like watching a baby fall onto its soft behind LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Putin did disappear from public for a number of days

Uuuuu

10 days without Putin

And they call me Putinista LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphastrike101
I done not understand your store closing analogy. Please explain it with context.

Of course you don't understand.

How can you !

I would bet all my money you are an American who never went oversees let alone visited China.

THEY ARE NOW AMERICA

GET IT

They have everything, good god man google image function is your friend

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Your posts are full of contradictions.

I honestly read your post the way I watch CNN

Just to see what the bad boy is up to

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

I think that's a bit of a premature statement. If ever, still a ways off. I can meet you halfway and say perhaps next quarter century sometime, but much work to be done.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

america can manipulate world markets and you know this mr spad ,your always pro american mr spad even when america is in the wrong,can you be objective??? china is fine and its posts like yours that try and cause scare-mongering in the markets,
id invest in china in a heart beat ,

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The Americans have nothing to do with China's market.

So you claim

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

THEY ARE NOW AMERICA

I haven't been in China, I just started reading Shanghai Stock exchange pages in English out of curiosity. And ... I'm not impressed

All the data and graphs for year 2012, and

© 2010 Shanghai Stock Exchange. All Rights Reserved. Feedback Mailbox: [email protected]

We are in the middle of 2015 ! this is not America

Yes, they have built skyscrapers and super fast train lines, but pages from SSE don't convince me that they are in the same league as America.( or they don't care about anyone who can't read their chinese language pages)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

your link that means nothing at all ,

Actually it was backing up what you were saying. If it means nothing, i withdraw it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

sorry if your offended, but it doesn't really back me up it washes around the truth blurring it.
and its pretty clear america is manipulating this

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The Americans have nothing to do with China's market. It is the Chinese that have caused this problem

Just found a list of Chinese companies trading in US stock exchanges
topforeignstocks.com...

Probably some of them are dual listed both in USA and China.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Putin did disappear from public for a number of days

Uuuuu

10 days without Putin

And they call me Putinista LOL

Yes and whatever happened to Viktor Zolotov? at the time Putin went AWOL, the same time helicopters were doing strange things around the Kremlin, about the same time it was reported Putin was dead. Attempted Coup failed?, Zolotov shot? we never got to the bottom of that one.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

america can manipulate world markets and you know this mr spad ,your always pro american mr spad even when america is in the wrong,can you be objective??? china is fine and its posts like yours that try and cause scare-mongering in the markets,
id invest in china in a heart beat ,

With the uncertainty their market is causing, the communist government of China will step in and take more control using it as an excuse to clamp down.

It is what communists do.

They will not do as some suggest and give more freedoms to markets and industries, they will see it as evidence that there is too much freedom in their markets. This will of course be a further detrimental blow of self inflicted communist stagnation.

They run fake growth percentages building things just for the sake of building. They waste their wealth and resources creating lavish island military bases, submarine bases, navy buildups. For what? There is no Imperial Japan ready to land on their shores to conquer them, no threat to them anywhere on earth militarily yet they spend foolishly on junk they will never need or use. Maybe they are scared North Korea will colonize them or India will crawl over the Himalayas and steal their rice paddies so they need subs and islands and carriers.

No, they see N Korea using their military buildup as a free get out of jail card, to blackmail the world into giving them stuff in exchange for peace and stability when things go down the crapper for them like they are starting to now. Expect China to start acting up sabre rattling more and more as things get worse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join