It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybdy else notice Jihadunspun has "tamed" down a bit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I give that site a look every day or so to see the propaganda machine in motion. Well, after a break from the internet during this past holiday, I look today and notice a significant change at the site.

The overall wording seems to be a bit more neutral and bland. Almost as if its been "cleaned" a bit. I mean usually you see topics labeled like "The Fallujah jihad repelled the Nazi like Americans today killing 60 tanks.." and such.

But today its almost like....dare I say....NEWS.

I also noticed the "About us" link is active again. It was down for nearly a month. Not only is it active again, its short, tame and too the point. Before it was a 14 page dissertation from some woman who allegedly ran the site and explained why we should all hate America (she was from Chicago btw)

Anyways, Anybody know of any change that happened there? Or are they just in a lul?

Link to Jihadunspun:

www.jihadunspun.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe she got 'the message'?

That dissertaion of hers was a rant on how she started life as a screwup and continued to be a screwup throughout her life until she was able to hire a group of people to cover her screwups, then she found allah and the true light of the false prophet, moha-the-mad and she just went and screwed herself up the whoopee cushion with living in allah-the-misbegotten land.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
truth sprinkled with lies of often more dangerous

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is not the kind of thing I would notice, unless it is brought to my attention. Even then, I would have to take one's word for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You are right it does resemble like a regular news site, perhaps they decided to become serious on the quality of their news.

If the person in charge is from the US then I guess somebody has taking care of the sensationalism.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
Maybe she got 'the message'?

That dissertaion of hers was a rant on how she started life as a screwup and continued to be a screwup throughout her life until she was able to hire a group of people to cover her screwups, then she found allah and the true light of the false prophet, moha-the-mad and she just went and screwed herself up the whoopee cushion with living in allah-the-misbegotten land.

Do you mean dissertation?

Do you mean 'her life' or your life?

Do you know you sound like an idiot?

Do you know you sound like a racist?

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Chris McGee]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee

Do you mean dissertation?

Do you mean 'her life' or your life?

Do you know you sound like an idiot?

Do you know you sound like a racist?

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Chris MaGoo

1) OOOOOH! I missed a key or two while spelling ... soooooooorry.

2) That is a possible personal attack and a violation of the site conditions.
3) Now that IS an attack, I suggest you read the terms and conditions of this website again.
4) Define "Racist" as used to describe Muslims, now do it with Catholics.

It appears that "Mr. McGee" did not get a chance to read the article that she had posted on jihadunspun and went for the nooby attack instead. If you would learn to do your research "Mr. McGee" you would have:
1) Checked the Biography posted on Jihadunspun by the former American Operator, drug addict/alcoholic/failure in school and business until she got into software publishing and became a Moslem in protest of 9/11. YEs, you do have to read all twelve pages.
2) Realised that there is nothing, absolutely nothing rascist about disliking another RELIGION/BELIEF SYSTEM. Moslems come in all colors and races "Mr. McGee".

Perhaps you should read the Khoran "Mr. McGee" and pay very careful attention to what there is that is written inside the pages of that book.
Let me get your glasses for you ...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, looks like thye are back to "normal". Todays Jihadunspun headlines:

"Mujahideen Pound US Forces In Fallujah; US Fires Tear Gas At Civilians"

"8 Year Child Tortured By US Forces In Qaim, Father Threatened"

"Saudi Arabia Disfigures Bodies Of Martyred Fighters"

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If the title was intended to get my attention, it worked.

But having read the statement by Bby Muhammad Abeu Nasr. I had to raise a smile.

Do they really think that the western world actually believes bull like that?

It only serves to stir up retaliation against the allied troops out there. These people need locking up, and a full frontal lobotomy carried out to see if they actually sane to be in society.

This site needs a good hacker to sort it out.

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

join