It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Pier Shooting Suspect Francisco Sanchez Allegedly Used Federal Agent's Gun, Sources S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Authorities are investigating whether a gun associated with a Bureau of Land Management employee was used in the fatal shooting of a young woman on a tourist-heavy San Francisco pier, an agency spokesperson said.

"The matter is under investigation, and law enforcement is working to confirm the origin of the weapon," the spokesperson said in a statement.

Sources familiar with the investigation say the gun belonged to a federal agent and may have been stolen recently. It is unclear whether the firearm was a government-issued service weapon or a personally owned gun.

San Francisco Pier Shooting Suspect Francisco Sanchez Allegedly Used Federal Agent's Gun, Sources Say

If this story ends up being true I wonder if this gun in this high profile case might have been planted. Perhaps to engineer public debate on several topics including gun control, sanctuary cities, crimes committed by illegal immigrants and many more but these are the debates most spurred by this tragic death by the media. The possibility that the gun was placed for Sanchez to find has me wondering. Anyone have thoughts on this to share?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There's a lengthy discussion on this here.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

I don't get it. How is this not in breaking news considering that it is very recent and from credible news sources?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
it looks staged

similar recent events had similar political public debate issues , this one is gun control and illegals in 'safe zones' following local laws

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this post but most threw it under the rug.

My fiancé works a couple blocks down from where this happened and still didn't even know about it.

It's probably due to the fact that it has to deal with illegAl aliens. Most people won't even touch something like that in fear of being called racist.
edit on 8-7-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that it took investigators over a week to identify this gun as "stolen from a Federal Agent".

They would have known immediately from a simple serial number search. If the serial had of been filed off, they would have known pretty quickly from a ballistics test. The firearms of Federal agents would be listed in the ballistics database. I can't believe it took over a week for a ballistics result to come back in a major city.

This reeks of some sort of cover up. The shooter claims he "found" the gun, the agent claims it was stolen from his car.

Well, I don't know of any Federal agent that would leave a firearm unattended in a vehicle, and then conveniently have it stolen. Most Federal agents would carry their firearm on them at all times, including their backup firearm. Leaving a firearm in a vehicle is incredibly irresponsible for a person who would have received very, very specialized training in firearms use and handling.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

no one has even suggested that the agent was setup for some reason totally unrelated to the subsequent crime committed with his weapon

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Liberal media won't report on any topic against their liberal overlords any more than they are forced to. I have already seen liberal media sources reporting talking about his legal status shouldn't be done because it has nothing to do with anything, and the jail not holding him for ICE is actually ICE's fault.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I don't know about that as this report came from ABC not FOX or Druge. They are pretty liberal in my book.

new topics

top topics

join