It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my voice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I won't thanks for the info.

thanks for being cool.

Have you SEEN this avatar?!

Hard not be cool...

(slightly kidding)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Lol stalking? You posted in a public forum. Am I supposed to cover anything you say with my thumb?

So ridiculous.

Oh, and yea I was there when you were called a misandrist. Or did it happen again?

edit on 8-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Seriously...this is a privately owned members only forum with reasonable and really not many...rules to abide by that we all agreed to when we joined (Ts and Cs). And you just went off the deep end of "rant-ville" without regar. to them.

I hope you read the stuff when you join other members only sites or get a new credit card!

With over 300,000 members.....all following the same rules...take some time to look around them to see where and when you can and cannot post, reply, and to what and how!

Being you are building up yours post count....it won't be long for you to get to go just about anyplace here!

This is the best site of its kind because of our mods, owners, and relatively lenient accomodations for just about everyone, things and topics!

'C ya round ATS!!!

MS

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

As I said stop talking my comments it was neither about nor to you and you are thinking of another thread so back off.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Answers that then.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How does one "stalk" in a public forum? I really don't understand that allegation.
Aren't we free to post to whatever thread is posted so long as we follow the rules?
As I used to tell my kids, "Whining is childish and immature." That is exactly what this thread seems to me to be, a big whine. So have some cheese while you read the rules of the site, please.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

wow.

It was a joke. (well kinda a joke.)

I know who to message if I decide I want to discuss a boring topic.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Yeah...I know it was (sorta). Isnt this a GREAT place?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join