It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Amazin thread. ive never seen so much info in 1 place in my life. goin to go thru as much of this as i can

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I also apologize for my rant...

I agree. Geller's connections are peculiar indeed... You know so much more than me in this area so if i were ever to meet him in person, what specifically would you suggest that i ask him?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Amazing. Thanks!
A lot to go through here.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlmightyAdam

Any skeptic won't want to touch this compilation. If they did, they could pick out this or that aspect and thrill themselves over it, but Isaac Koi has done an incredible job in amassing, and arranging it for anybody interested in the remote viewing and the UFO phenomena. And skeptics be forewarned, a genuine skeptic, other than the usually constant denier, may find themselves given over to a positive outlook. He has even ventured into the massive efforts of disinformation which has always been a major part of the UFO problem.

His work obviously was done with a passion but his presentation is done in a principled manner. The work is outstanding and tailored for the reader to check and double check everything that he reports. Excellent job! I would be willing to fly to the UK just to shake his hand.

Let us hope that this effort does not get buried into the archives of ATS. All who find this thread interesting need to take appropriate actions so that they can recover the material in any one of the forms he presents for us.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I always trip over little terms, so always go within, and to me its connecting to yourself/Soul/Infinite Self and Source. But the universe is within, like fractals, its very hard to comprehend.

One night I asked outright, what this meant, as I was doing a brief meditation before sleep with eyes closed. And someone answered. I was shown, my eyes closed, the universe, the same universe as my eyes open, minus the perceived boundary of my skin which was just waves. What is within is without. At that moment I understood it but now its odd again.

Are we somehow projecting what is within, without?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

like an infinitude of universes that blend together, creating quazi-gastalt universe, that reals and lurches like one drunken donkey

eeehh orrrr

beachbox

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuno44907
Do we have to pay for posting a new topic?

No but I think you need 20 post before you can start a thread...after that It's rumored that you need 2 cents.

This thread is so fantastic, I'm book marking it for future reference.
edit on 20-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuno44907
What this topic is about; tell me in only 300 characters..

Do you have any idea how rude that sounds?

A huge amount of time and hard work went into the creating of the thread, and it's not even that many pages yet -

- but you're just going to jump in here and demand a summary?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

No, (s)he's not.

(post by okantonio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
very interesting

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I cant read it. I tried but, i am unable to read whole thing. I am lazy

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Remote viewing is projecting consciousness from body, through paralell space, which is intertwined woth the same spaces we can only experience with 5 senses.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks for all this

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just popping in to say the Douglas papers are a real treat! Has anyone attempted to do follow up on them?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I like John Lennon's UFO description, mostly because "drone" cannot be pinned on it.
Today, that would be a killer debunk, but certainly not then...
edit on 6-8-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

This is deep as #. Got lots to read through now, its overwhelming but thank you so much for your effort. Are you a real Barrister?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join