It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Inarismessenger

Oh man Kev. Every single post of yours leaves me wondering. Wondering about your experiences and what you think constitutes 'high strangeness'. I guess what I really want to say is that you're words hit me somewhere deep and I thank you for your contribution here.

I second that!

Btw Kev, So any chance you'll have a book anytime in the near future? something that can further elaborate on the insights you have shared on ATS>?

That's hard to say.

But I would recommend that you do your own research and not
allow anyone, no matter how seemingly credible, to cause
unsubstantiated memes to nest inside of you.

I know that it's a very human tendency.

I wouldn't mind testing some of my observations in a lab..
but that would be quite the miraculous circumstance
for that to come to pass.

On ATS, I just like to throw a few bread crumbs out there,
not to be 'mysterious' and play mind games, but just to
jar some folks out of excessively rigid thinking, or in
other cases not rigid enough thinking.

We humans are locked in self-defeating loop in many
ways, and I don't care for that.

But fixing things has to be a group effort and I'm nobody
special; in fact I'm sure most people think that I've got
a screw loose. I'm sure that I do, as I'm human.

But thanks for the love ;-)

Kev

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Well I wasn't going to say anything...

But I nearly posted this exact same thread.
That would have been awkward.

I jest of course. Unbelievable work Isaac.
Really gobsmacked, if not just a little gutted that it'll be hard to have a discussion...
It is however, worth more than a discussion...
It's a research pit.
Deserves every star and flag received!!!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Holy cats! I don't think I've seen many threads with the sheer enormity of work you have put into this one Isaac! Really awesome.

RC (PJ)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: mirageman

In regards to Uri Geller:

My uncle and Geller were classmates and friends in primary school. My uncle testifies to the fact that even as 10 yr old kids, him and 3 of his mates would play a game with Geller where they would draw something on paper, and Geller would be able to draw the same thing in another room without seeing them.

My uncle says that as kids they teased him about it telling him he was a freak... my uncle says that as a kid he never realized the implications of what they witnessed.

Not to mention, my parents met him in person and he performed the spoon trick for them with a spoon from my own kitchen back in the 90's.

Im just putting that out there, as a fellow ATS member, so there is no misconception about the potential validity of his claims.

I am not sure of the point you are trying to make here?

Are you actually saying that because your uncle told you a story about Geller and he happened to bend a spoon from your house this adds any validity to his claims as a psychic-entertainer? He's been doing the same old tricks for years. And he is very good at it but....

The Jerusalem post of 5 October 1970 reported Geller had been forced to refund a ticket after finding that he had committed fraud by claiming he used 'telepathy' as part of his act.

Geller refused to bend any spoons or metal during the 1973 appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson claiming his powers were not "strong" that night. Carson had consulted James Randi for advice on how to thwart potential trickery and it seemingly worked.

In 1978 Geller's former manager Yasha Katz, gave an interview in the New Scientist Magazine revealing much of Geller's secrets and trickery.

Click the thumbnail below to view the whole article.

Source : New Scientist April 1978

I could go on but I thought I'd also put this out there just so there is no misconception of the validity of Geller's claims.

He did claim to have moved the ball during Gary Mcallister's penalty kick during Euro 1996.

Pity he couldn't do anything against the Germans in the semi-final (oh! well)

Has anyone actually read what it says about Geller in the pdf Isaac provided?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am not sure of the point you are trying to make here? He's been doing the same old tricks for years.

Are you saying that between the ages of 6-13 he was on an agenda to fool the world, starting with his friends and family?

mirageman, not every post on ATS has to be about making a point. I was just passing on a first-hand witness account from a good childhood friend/classmate of Geller. Keeping an open mind for or against any argument is key to uncovering any truth, whether you suffer from a bias outlook to begin with, or not.

I believe Geller has exagerated and even outright lied throughout his career, but it doesnt mean there isn't some aspect of his claims that are true and unexplainable by modern science.

I could go on but I thought I'd also put this out there just so there is no misconception of the validity of Geller's claims.

Why do you feel the need for parroting me? I take much time in finding the correct words to properly express my opinion, so im sure you can appreciate my distaste towards such manner of posting.

You could go on copying and pasting youtube videos and articles from google... I simply contributed something that i knew, to this thread. Thats all! So make of it what you will...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well I found your post interesting. You don't
get to hear about famous people from when
they were young very often.

I agree with your outlook.. nothing wrong with
contributing a bit of information.

ATS is full of personalities clashing, pushing
their point of view on others; scarcely anyone
listening to anyone else. We could all take a chill
pill IMHO.

;-)

Kev

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

mirageman has way more knowledge than me in this topic... i humbly admit!
so i take a chill pill!

In regards to the 1 million BC Mars sub-thread, i am intrigued. I was wondering who (if anyone) would know how to locate the co-ordinates that were used, on a mars map.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hey, brudda, good to see you! mirageman brings good stuff to us and that bit is no exception. It's rather vague and from a guy with sour grapes to press with his whine, however, so I personally just add it to the total package as we weigh this and sift that. Actually, I should say, very vague for what it sounds like some of those tricks would've taken to pull off.

Yourself and Kev both reference The Trickster and I always leave room for that--whatever it is--in the cooking recipe of consideration. MM: Have you read The Trickster & The Paranormal by George P. Hansen? Very thought-provoking and highly recommended. Certainly, imo, a must for the U.F.O/Paraphysical researcher.

Reminds me of Col. Alexander and his work with John Hutchison. Curious case that. At least the Colonel found it so. I'll find that and post a link.

edit on 12-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

Thanks for clarifying these facts and figures, I was just making a guess to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hope it's okay with Isaac if I post this stuff here. If not, I'll sit down and understand. Here's some on the Colonel that gets around to the trickster concept.

Col. John B. Alexander, in his professional & personal activities, is very representative of how UFOs, Remote Viewing, EM/ELF, Non-Lethal Weaponry, and PSI have somehow become tied at the hip.

Remote Viewing Pioneer Dr. Hal Puthoff & Dr. Alexander

Long considered an expert on UFOs, phenomenology, and non-lethal weaponry, let's look at some tidbits from his own introduction in the recent ATS AMA thread My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything:

For 32 years I served in the Army entering as a private, rising to sergeant first class (E7), attending Officers Candidate School, was commissioned as a second lieutenant and became a colonel before I retired in 1988. My varied assignments were mostly in special operations, intelligence, and research and development. I am a Special Forces combat commander, Ranger, Pathfinder, underwater operations qualified, and later served under contract as a mentor to the senior MOD leadership in Afghanistan…

…I have had four books published and written many scientific articles on a broad range of topics from non-lethal weapons and geopolitics, to remote viewing, near death experiences and UFOs. As a senior fellow at defense universities I have published monographs on the changing nature of war, intelligence shortfalls in Central and South America, emerging conflicts in Africa, and the convergence of functions between special operations forces and civilian law enforcement agencies…

…My book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, is based on an ad hoc group I formed decades ago to study the topic. Participants came from all services, several intelligence agencies, and aerospace industries.

So, there we have it in his own words: Military Intelligence, Non-Lethal Weaponry, Remote Viewing, and UFOs. The Colonel is definitely an impressive man. Let's see if we can take those vitae details--and other information--and collate them into a narrative that can answer some of the burning questions that most of us here have about our world, our futures, and the mysteries therein. First a bit more about the Colonel:

"Last year, Alexander organized a national conference devoted to researching 'reports of ritual abuse, near-death experiences, human contacts with extraterrestrial aliens and other so-called anomalous experiences,' ...

... He was an official representative for the Silva mind control organization and a lecturer on precataclysmic civilizations ... [and] he helped perform ESP experiments with dolphins.'" (Aftergood, Steven, "The Soft-Kill Fallacy", Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, 9-10/1994, v50, n5, p40)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And did we mention he taught neuro-linguistic programmingen.wikipedia.org... (NLP) to Al Gore?

With such a broad base of experience, official access, and expertise, it's probably no surprise that Col. Alexander has gone on record both here in his AMA thread and in his newest book with a UFO philosophy that closely resembles the Interdimensional Hypothesis put forth by his good and longtime friend and associate Dr. Jacques Vallee.

Jacques Vallee also, it should be noted, wrote the forward for the Colonel's book UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities.

In addition to the subject of non-lethal weapons and UFOs, the Colonel also holds an appreciation and interest in electromagnetically derived anti-gravity and PSI anomalies as evidenced in his support of John Hutchison in the Fortean Times article/interview titled Paranormal Soldier by Jim Schnabel.

No matter what any of us might personally feel about Hutchison and his "Hutchison Effect," it's Colonel Alexander's perception that is germane to the topic as noted here:

JS: One of the less well-known phenomena you looked into, in those days, was the so-called Hutchison Effect [see FT92:25], in which a Canad­ian inventor, John Hutchison, claimed to be able to create some kind of previously undescribed force that could levitate objects, among other things.

JA: George Hathaway, a Canadian electrical engineer, came down to Washington with a friend of Hutchison’s named Alex Pezarro, and showed us an 8-millimeter film they had made of Hutchison’s phenomena.

And on this tape there wasn’t just one thing going on that on its own might have been explained easily – there were a host of things going on. For instance, there was a rat-tail file, held between two wooden boards, that lit up like an incandescent light and actually burned, although according to Hathaway and Pezarro it didn’t burn the wooden boards.

And they said that as soon as the power went off, the file was cold. There also were things that apparently levitated. There were pieces of case-hardened steel that went soft as lead at one end. And Hathaway and Pezarro said that they were witnesses to many events.

We said, okay, can you replicate it? 

And we paid them to work with Hutchison to do that, and at a certain point we sent a couple of guys up there from Los Alamos [National Laboratory] and some others from INSCOM.

I arrived a day early, and they said, wow, we just had levitation, and we just turned the system off, haven’t touched a thing. So the idea was that the next day we’d turn it back on when the scientists came. Well, the scientists came and they turned it back on and absolutely nothing happened. Except that the power supply caught fire. They took a day to get a new one in, and turned it on and we watched – and again, nothing happened.

JS: You never knew what to make of it?

JA: I think events happened, but I can’t explain them. My key question to Hutchison was: “Are you part of the system?” Because I suspected that these were poltergeist-type phenomena.

One of the usual factors in poltergeist phenomena is emotionally disturbed people. And when I knew him, Hutchison was on methadone.

By the way, all this had started because he liked to sit in the dark and watch sparks. So he had set up Van de Graaf generators and Tesla coils and Jacob’s Ladders and stuff like that. He said that the effects he initially came up with were accidental. 

And when I asked him whether he was part of the system, he said, “Yes.” So I really wondered if what we had was a guy doing poltergeist phenomena in a lab. At the time at INSCOM I already had been looking into psychokinesis.

Paranormal Soldier: John Alexanderwww.forteantimes.com...

edit on 12-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Ok then. I think I missed your point so apologies for doing so. The guy does have some very peculiar connections. Which makes me wonder what his real story is?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No matter what any of us might personally feel about Hutchison and his "Hutchison Effect," it's Colonel Alexander's perception that is germane to the topic as noted here:

what it suggests to me, along with the geller stuff, is that just because you work for a government intelligence agency, you're not necessarily immune to conmen

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks for all the effort.

Imagine all the documents on RV that aren't approved for release.

At least these give more credible evidence for the naysayers.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I hope it's okay with Isaac if I post this stuff here. If not, I'll sit down and understand.

Of course it's okay with me for you to post that stuff here. One of the reasons for my posting this thread was to exchange material with you.

I know you'd been waiting a while for me to start posting material relating to the Aviary.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My friend,

this portion of your post

"

JA: I think events happened, but I can’t explain them. My key question to Hutchison was: “Are you part of the system?” Because I suspected that these were poltergeist-type phenomena. "

Now, what does the word 'system' mean to you? Did you assume
he meant the experimental system? Or do you think it was a
Freudian slip on the part of Alexander?

There certainly is a 'system'.

Of course you are quite aware that I view that there are NO UFOs just
poltergeist effects that look like UFOs because the government and
true believers WANT them to appear as UFOs.

(and pure fraudulent displays, misidentifications, black aircraft, etc;
but even those are part of the lower levels of the system; the
fraud promotes belief which empowers the high strangeness, which
feeds back into the belief)

Kev
edit on 13-7-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: added final paragraph

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

GOOD HEAVENS!!
How long did it take you to compile all this? That is such a treasure trove of information!
I appreciate you sharing it with us.
I love this topic, so I guess I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the year.

Thanks so much!!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Ok then. I think I missed your point so apologies for doing so. The guy does have some very peculiar connections. Which makes me wonder what his real story is?

Reportedly--as far as some of the literature goes--The SRI/Spooks, too, worried if Uri had Israeli handlers all the while coming up with ways to gain his allegiance/cooperation. And, as you know, the cold war paranoia (of Dulles and Angleton especially) unleashed a whole bunch of confusion, suspicion, and bizarre games. What a way to live one's life.

I sometimes think that aspect alone was enough to create the institutional 'schizophrenia' and paranoia that formed much of the basis for what's been called The Cult of Intelligence. Vallee's remarks in Forbidden Science, Journal Two are interesting as regards the kind of games played by some of the intelligence cadre and the internal paranoia even amongst those on the same "team."

In a speech before the National Alumni Conference at Princeton University on April 10, 1953, newly appointed CIA director Allen Dulles lectured his audience on "how sinister the battle for men's minds had become in Soviet hands."

The human mind, Dulles warned, was a "malleable tool," and the Red Menace had secretly developed "brain perversion techniques." Some of these methods were "so subtle and so abhorrent to our way of life that we have recoiled from facing up to them."

Dulles continued, "The minds of selected individuals who are subjected to such treatment ... are deprived of the ability to state their own thoughts. Parrot-like, the individuals so conditioned can merely repeat the thoughts which have been implanted in their minds by suggestion from outside. In effect the brain ... becomes a phonograph playing a disc put on its spindle by an outside genius over which it has no control."

Three days after delivering this address Dulles authorized Operation MK-ULTRA, the CIA's major drug and mind control program during the Cold War.

www.american-buddha.com...

The pursuit of military superiority and full-spectrum dominance has taken our nation down some very strange paths.

Your article also got me thinking again about the parapsychological tests that Uri allegedly did well on at SRI. If Geller did require an accomplice for anything beyond simple sleight of hand tricks, I wonder if Hal Puthoff filled that role?

The investigation at Reality Uncovered website suggested that an "anti-gravity" scam seeking investors (suckers) was going on amongst some of the scientists associated with the Aviary. So, if true, fudging results and faking data would also throw suspicion on the early RV 'successes.'

edit on 13-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This thread, specifically the searchable data bases, is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Here's some from a document prepared by Puthoff and Targ for a presentation they were giving on findings and efficacy as relates Geller and Ingo Swann. Quite a bit of detail on how they interpreted the tests.

The objective of this group of experimental sessions is to verify Geller's apparent paranormal perception under carefully controlled conditions and to head toward an understanding of the physical and psychological variables underlying his apparent ability.

EXPERIMENTAL PROGRAM In each of the eight days of this experimental period we conducted picture drawing experiments. In these experiments Geller was separated from the target material either by an electrically isolated shielded room or by the isolation provided by having the targets drawn on the East Coast. We have continued to work with picture drawing tasks in an effort to achieve repeatability so that we could meaningfully vary the experimental conditions to determine the effect of physical parameters on the phenomena. As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner…

LINK
edit on 13-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I think these surveys speak for themselves:

Percent of American's who Think Aliens Visit Earth - 77%

Percent of American's who Believe in Jesus - 68%

Now, no matter what else is happening, Governments around
the world have been very JEALOUS and RESENTFUL of the
power of religion.

Well now they have their own. And they will never let go of
that power.. they will push their ridiculous ET Hypothesis
until everyone is a drooling idiot and ripe for the most
abusive forms of indoctrination and mind control.

What's particularly deadly about this attack on our minds,
is that even atheists and agnostics might be prone to the
'UFO religion' while being immune to all other forms of
religion. If you think about it, this is a natural Darwinian
outcome of memetic evolution in terms of religion -
it would have happened with or without the government's
many opportunistic and planned hoaxes.

There is more than just this happening in my opinion, but this
is definitely one of the outermost layers of the control
loop.

Kev
edit on 13-7-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added one paragraph.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I wonder if sometimes the public are used for new controllers to test their learnt ability's upon ,

I was reminded of this

killing remotely

again fascinating thread , still not quite fully ingested , but getting there

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join